剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Ok.
好吧
The word is yeast.
关键词是酵母菌
I've done some research,
我做了些研究
and I've found that scientists at the University of Bath believe
我发现巴斯大学的科学家们认为
yeast will duplicate palm oil's key properties almost exactly.
酵母菌几乎可以完全复♥制♥棕榈油的主要特性
Women spend a lot of time keeping yeast out of their vaginas.
女性花了很长时间来消灭阴♥道♥的真菌
I don't think we can convince them to put it back in.
我觉得我们说服不了她们再放回真菌
I thought you might say that.
我就知道你可能会这么说
So I did a little more research.
所以我还做了点别的研究
What about jojoba oil? Or rapeseed?
荷荷巴油怎么样 或者菜籽油
keeping rape out of their vaginas.
来防止被强♥奸♥
Thinking you might say that,
就知道你可能会这么说
I did a little more research,
我又做了点别的研究
and I found the undeniable genius... of coconut oil.
我发现了椰子油无可争议的天赋
Uh, we looked into coconut oil.
我们研究过椰子油
At length. But palm oil has it beat.
详细研究过 但是棕榈油完胜
It doesn't require hydrogenation.
它不需要氢化作用
It comes with its own antioxidants. It inhibits cancer growth.
自带抗氧化剂 抑制肿瘤恶化
It has amazing mouthfeel.
口感绝佳
And it doesn't affect taste or smell. Coconut oil does.
不影响味道或者气味 椰子油就会影响到
So does rapeseed.
菜籽油也会
But if I Frankie,
但如果我 弗兰琦
I appreciate your research and you using your words,
我欣赏你的研究和你的表达
but at this point swapping out palm oil would cost us a fortune
但是此时此刻更换棕榈油会造成大额损失
and we're not gonna do it.
我们不会那样做的
Then I want my lube back.
那把我的润滑剂还我
But we have a contract.
但是我们签过合同了
What's in there? Is it a monkey?
里面是什么 猴子吗
What Oh, you mean this?
什么 你是说这个吗
I was just about to rip this mo-fo up.
我刚准备把这混账玩意儿撕了
I would have pre-torn it if
如果我早知道情况会急转直下
I'd known things would take such a dark turn.
我会提前撕了它的
It's still a contract even if you tear it up.
就算你撕了它 它依然是有效合同
Still a contract.
合同仍然有效
So you're strong.
你很强壮嘛
This hotel room did not let us down.
这酒店房♥间没让我们失望
It certainly did not.
当然没有
Can we never leave?
我们能永远待在这里吗
I'm pretty sure they have a system in place
我敢确定这地方有一套制度
that will bring us food.
会给我们送吃的
Room service. I forgot what it's called.
客房♥服务 我忘了这制度叫什么了
I... I put the menu thing on the door last night.
我昨晚把菜单放门口了
I was starving.
我都饿死了
Room service. Coming.
客房♥服务 来了
Good morning. Where can I set you up?
早上好 请问在哪里用餐
Uh, well, wherever you like.
随便哪里都行
Well, I recommend setting up a small dining nook right about here.
我推荐在这里设立一个小的用餐角落
The breakfast train is rolling into the station and...
早餐火车正在进站...
flaps up.
展开停靠
Let's see what we have.
看看有什么
Smells delicious.
好香啊
Ooh, we have...
有...
the oatmeal with fresh fruit on the side,
燕麦粥 旁边有新鲜水果
and brown sugar on the side,
旁边有黄糖
and milk on the side, and cream on the side.
旁边有牛奶 旁边有奶油
We also have a fan favorite,
我们还有粉丝最爱的
the South-by-Southwest scramble with bacon.
西南偏南牛奶炒蛋配培根
OK.
好了
Wait a second. Have you found your nut compartment?
等等 您有看到您的坚果车厢吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
The nut compartment.
坚果车厢
Right here in your fridge is your nut compartment,
坚果车厢就在您的冰箱里
where your assorted nuts are kept at a nut-friendly 45 degrees.
各种分类好的坚果储存在45度适宜环境内
Uh, uh, Kyle?
卡尔
I'm sort of paying for my friend's services by the hour,
我正在按小时付我这位朋友服务费
so can we just kind of wrap it up?
所以可以赶紧说完吗
OK, all right. Um, well, please enjoy your breakfast.
好吧 您好好享用早餐吧
And your friend.
还有您的"朋友"
All right. Well, if you need anything...
好吧 如果您还需要什么
don't hesitate to call, because Kyle cares.
随时给我打电♥话♥ 因为卡尔很关心
Good day. Good day.
再见 再见
Bye. Thanks. Byebye.
再见 谢谢 再见
Eat up, I intend to get my money's worth.
吃光 我要吃回本
Yes, ma'am. I intend to give you your money's worth.
好的 女士 我要让你吃回本
Ooh, collage. Can I help?
拼贴画 需要我帮忙吗
Do you see glue?
你有看到胶水吗
Do you see interesting photos cut into fascinating shapes?
你有看到剪成超美形状的有趣的照片
Am I wearing my smock that says "Collage Barrage"?
我穿的是那件印着"拼贴画不停"的罩衫吗
No.
不是
Then how is this collage?
那这幅拼贴画怎么样
This is your contract for the lube.
那是你的润滑剂合同
Yes, yes. And where is the loophole? What loophole?
没错没错 漏洞在哪儿呢 什么漏洞
The loophole you put in in case things went south
你写进合同里的漏洞 以防情况恶化
and I ever had to get my lube back.
我可以把我的润滑剂要回来
Ah, the one that you said you didn't need
就是你说你不需要的那条吗
because you're one-sixteenth Chippewa
因为你有1/16的齐佩瓦族人血统
and your word is your bond?
你说话算话
Yes, but you know not to listen to me
没错 但是你知道不能听我的
and so you put one in anyway.
所以还是写进去了
Right. That one. That's not in there.
没错 那一条 没有写
Bud, you know you have to protect me from myself.
巴德 你知道你得防着我伤害自己
Yeah, but that's usually at a buffet.
是啊 不过那一般是在自助餐厅里
Oh, God. Maybe I should collage.
天呐 也许我就该做拼贴画
Mom, let's just go talk to Brianna
妈 我们去找布丽安娜谈一谈
and see if she'll take out the palm oil.
看看她愿不愿意减去配方中的棕榈油
I tried it. She won't budge
我试过了 她不同意
and now I've got to take my lube back from her.
所以我要把我的润滑剂夺回来
It cannot go out into the world with palm oil in it.
我的润滑剂上市的时候不能含有棕榈油
It just can't.
就是不行
I know, and I know you're upset, but we made a deal.
我知道 我也知道你很难过 但是已经有合约了
We have to break it.
那只能毁约了
I don't think we can. We have to. There has to be a way.
恐怕不行 必须行 一定有办法的
OK. OK. We can look, but...
好吧好吧 可以找找 但是...
You know who's good at finding loopholes where there aren't any?
你知道谁擅长鸡蛋里挑骨头 找合同漏洞吗
Atticus Finch?
阿提克斯·芬奇
And?
以及呢
I hope Brianna doesn't kill us.
我希望布丽安娜不会杀死我们
Oh, nonsense, she loves when I come by.
瞎说 她喜欢我过来
And this will be our last time, because after this,
这是最后一次 因为今天过后
I'll get my lube back and we'll be all done.
我要把我的润滑剂拿回来 然后我们就两清了
So how we gonna do this?
那我们要怎么做
You introduce us, I introduce Dad,
你介绍我们 我介绍老爸
Dad outlines our position,
然后老爸再说明我们的立场
the three of us do something fun. Bumper cars? Maybe.
然后我们仨一起出去玩 碰碰车怎么样
Sound good? Dad?
怎么样 老爸
Yes. I'm sorry.
不错 抱歉
I yelled at a Golden Retriever yesterday
我昨天吼了一只金毛
and I'm still a little torn up about it.
现在还有点难过
Why would you yell at a Golden Retriever?
你为什么要吼金毛啊
They're like living hugs.
它们简直就是行走的抱抱啊
I know, but this one was meddling in my affairs.
我知道 但是那一只在掺和我的事情
Shake it off! What's our plan?
甩开吧 我们的计划是什么
Well, our plan is very simple:
我们的计划很简单
There's language in section six, paragraph J, clause B,
第六章J段条款B里有一些用语
on which a case can be made that the reversion of rights--
可以让我们起诉恢复...
Cut to the chase, Sol. There's a loophole.
直说吧 索尔 确实有漏洞
Keep 'em closed until we're inside.
闭着眼睛 直到我们进来
Keep 'em closed forever.
永远闭着眼睛
Robert. Hello, everyone.
罗伯特 大家好
I take it you weren't expecting them.
我就当你不知道他们会来吧
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表