剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Damn it. Damn it.
妈的 妈的
How'd it go?
情况怎么样
It's Grace.
我是格蕾丝
I know. That's why I said, "How'd it go?"
我知道 所以我才问"情况怎么样"
Well, you really should say "Hello" First.
好吧 你真的应该先说"喂"
OK, call me back. No, Frankie!
好吧 重新打给我 别 弗兰琦
How did it go with Phil?
和菲尔谈得怎么样
I-- It-- went-- better than I thought.
我...比我想象得要好
That's it? I'll tell you everything tomorrow.
就这样吗 明天我再告诉你详情
Listen, um... I have to spend the night at Mallory's.
听着 我今天晚上要在玛洛丽家过夜
Oh, no. Is she back on bed rest?
不好 她又得卧床修养了吗
No, no, no. She's fine.
不不不 她没事
But, um, Mitch is out of town and,
不过 米奇出城了
um, she needs help with the kids.
她需要有人帮忙照看孩子
Uh, how are you?
你怎么样
HowHow'd it go with Krystle? Fine. Not bad.
你和克丽丝托相处得怎么样 挺好 还不赖
Bad. Oh, boy.
很糟 天呐
If you want to stop at Del Taco on your way home tomorrow
如果你在明天回来的路上去一趟墨西哥快餐店
and get me a Veggie Works Burrito,
给我买♥♥一个素食者卷饼
I wouldn't punch you in the face.
我就不揍你
Well, I'd hope you wouldn't punch me in the face either way.
我希望不管我买♥♥不买♥♥ 你都别揍我
Listen, I gotta go. Oh, OK, but wait, wait,
我得挂了 好吧 不过等下
I have a Brianna question. Oh, that's right.
我要问个关于布丽安娜的问题 对哦
When's your meeting with her?
你什么时候和她见面
Uh, tomorrow. I've gotta have the perfect gift.
明天 我得带个像样的礼物
The only gift I ever gave her
我送给她的所有礼物中
that she liked was a Volkswagen Jetta.
她唯一喜欢的就是辆大众捷达车
No, I'm thinking more along
不 我暂时考虑的是
the lines of a dime bag or cheeses of the world.
大♥麻♥或者最好吃的奶酪这种
Just present your case. No theatrics. Just the facts.
你就直接陈述 别玩花的 摆事实
Oh, I'm gonna fact her brains out.
我会用事实虐死她的脑细胞的
I have a whole presentation I've been working on.
我一直在准备一套完整的演讲
She's gonna forget she ever heard of palm oil
她会忘记她听说过棕榈油
and she's gonna remember how much she loves me.
而且她会想起她有多爱我
Yeah, well, I hope she does.
好吧 希望如此
Listen, I'm, uh, I'm in front of Mallory's now.
听着 我到玛洛丽家门口了
I gotta go.
我先挂了
OK, bye. Oh, don't forget my Del Taco on the way ho--
好的 拜拜 别忘了回来带卷饼
I was starting to think you weren't gonna show up again.
我都开始怀疑你又不会出现了
Oh, I try not to make the same mistake twice.
同样的错误我努力不犯两次
Poor Augie. I think he hates exercise more than I do.
可怜的奥吉 估计它比我还讨厌运动
Oh, we can make it home. Really.
我们可以回家再喝的 真的
Oh, no. I shall not be responsible for the dehydration
别 如果全美国最友善的狗狗脱水了
of the friendliest dog in America.
我可担待不起
Is tap OK?
水龙头可以吗
Toilets are OK.
厕所就行
Robert!
罗伯特
Oh, dear God, no.
天啊 可别
Yes?
什么事
What is going on?
什么情况
You seem to have mistaken once again
你似乎又一次把紧闭的门
a closed door as an invitation to enter this house.
错当作是进入这套房♥子的邀请
Why was it closed?
门为什么会被关闭上
Well, we'd have to go back in time
那我们得穿越到
to the invention of structures with doors around 800 B.C.
门被发明出来的那时候 大约公元前800年左右吧
Something about avoiding plague.
是为了躲避瘟疫什么的
Speaking of which, why are you here?
说到瘟疫 你来这儿干什么
Uh-uh, why is he here?
他为什么在这儿
Do you know he's still married?
你知道他还处于已婚状态吗
I do, actually. I am not talking to you!
事实上我知道 我没跟你说话
Sol, my friend is here to give his dog, Augie, full name:
索尔 我朋友来这里是为了让他的狗奥吉
Augie-Augie-Oxen-Free,
全名奥吉-奥吉-奥科森-弗里
a drink of water and that is all.
喝点水 仅此而已
Is he a new friend?
他是新朋友吗
He is a none-of-your business-friend.
他是不是我朋友跟你没关系
You think I don't know what goes on at that dog park?
你以为我不知道你们在狗狗公园的事吗
Have you been stalking me? No!
你一直在跟踪我吗 没有
Then how did you know I was at the dog park?
那你怎么知道我去过狗狗公园呢
Because I was driving past the dog park
因为我在开车路过这栋房♥子的途中
en route to driving past this house,
开车路过了那个公园
which I do on a regular basis because of traffic.
因为交通拥堵 我经常如此
I can see how you're both looking at me.
我看得出你们两个看我的眼神
You, too! Don't yell at Augie.
你也是 别吼奥吉
I'm not yelling at Augie!
我没吼奥吉
This is, uh, where I say, "I should go."
我觉得我该说一句 "我该走了"
No, no. Sol should go before he embarrasses himself any further.
不 是索尔该走了 省得他更加出丑
I am not embarrassed about any of this.
我并没有因为这一切而出丑
I walk into places all the time like this.
我一直就这样走进各种地方
And I leave like this, too.
我离开的时候也这样
Not embarrassed!
一点都不出丑
I am so sorry about that.
我很抱歉
Oh, it's OK.
没关系
I mean... you told him Augie's full name
我是说 虽然你告诉他奥吉的全名
and totally neglected to mention mine, but--
完全忽视了我的名字 但是
He's a crazy person.
他是个疯子
I didn't want to introduce you to a crazy person.
我不想把你介绍给一个疯子
Well, I didn't see a crazy person.
我看到的不是一个疯子
What did you see?
那你看到了什么
I saw a man in love... who seems tortured.
我看到的是一个陷入爱情的男人 似乎备受煎熬
This is a-a really nice room.
这房♥间真的很不错
That's right. You haven't seen it before.
没错 你之前没见过
Full confession: I used my AARP discount.
我坦白 我用了退休人员协会卡折扣
I'm too embarrassed to use mine.
我的没用过 不好意思用
Oh, there's a whole section in the magazine
杂♥志♥里有一整章内容
on how to deal with that.
教你怎么处理这种情况
May I help you? Oh, yeah.
我来帮你吧 好
I think if we just free one of these up...
恐怕得先从一条胳膊上脱下来...
I'm sorry.
不好意思
The last time I was here I ordered champagne
上一次在这里时 我点了一瓶香槟
and ended up drinking it all by myself.
然后一个人喝光了
Well, you won't have to do it this time.
这次不会了
I made the wrapping paper.
包装纸是我亲手做的
I would never have not thought that.
我当然猜到啦
Is something going to explode in my face?
里面会有东西炸飞我的脸吗
Only love, laughter and positive feelings.
只有爱 笑声和正能量
All the things you treasure about me.
我身上你所看重的那些特点
Like how I've always been there for you.
比如我一直在你身边支持你
Remember when your mother found your birth control
记得你妈妈发现你在避孕的时候
and I pretended it was mine?
我假装那是我的药
And I still got grounded
但我还是被禁足了
because everyone knew you were post-menopausal,
因为大家都知道你已经绝经了
because you kept telling us you were post-menopausal.
因为你不断告诉我们 你早就绝经了
But the effort. That's what moved you so.
但我努力了 那才是感人之处
I'm not sure where it starts and... where it ends.
我不确定这哪边是头 哪边是尾
This is a... A poncho.
这是个... 披风
Poncho. Or a Christmas tree skirt,
披风 也可以是圣诞树裙
if that's what you see. I don't see.
如果你这么看也行 我没看出来
I would've brought one for everybody
我也想给公♥司♥里每个人都带一条来
but it took me three years to knit.
要这条花了我3年时间才完工
Plus, I thought it would be just the two of us this morning.
另外 我以为今天早上就我们两个人
I asked Stephen and Erica
是我叫斯蒂文和艾丽卡过来
to join me as protection and/or witnesses.
做我的守护神/目击证人
And/or also best friends.
他们也是最好的朋友
Best friend Stephen, the lights? No, the
最好的朋友斯蒂文 关下灯 不
Oh, I don't think I know where the light switch is.
我不知道开关在哪儿
Yeah, Stephen doesn't know stuff.
是啊 斯蒂文什么都不知道
And let's just leave the lights on.
灯就这么开着吧
Oh, I have a-an audio/visual experience prepared.
我准备了一个音频/视频体验
And I think we can maybe
我觉得我们可以
just talk through your experience with words.
口头描述讨论一下你的体验就行了
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表