剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Well, I hope that you get to meet him some day.
希望有朝一日你能见见他
Sol has the soul of the Buddha,
索尔有着佛祖的灵魂
he has the heart of Mother Teresa.
有着德蕾莎修女的善心
And, oh, those soulful eyes!
对了 还有那对深邃的双眸
How they twinkle when you know he's--
它们会闪闪发亮当你知道他是...
You know, since you love Sol so much,
是这样的 既然你那么爱索尔
maybe you could take him his underwear.
不如你帮忙把内♥裤♥拿给他吧
Oh, Frankie.
别这样 弗兰琦
Well, I suppose I could. No. We're OK.
我的确可以帮忙啊 我们来就好
Thank you for stopping by, Lucy. OK. All right.
谢谢你来看我们啊 露西 那行
Well, you know, I'm available. We'll give him your regard.
要我帮忙尽管说啊 我们会替你向他问好的
No. You give him a hug.
不行 你得帮我抱抱他
Oh, my God. Let's do this and get out of here.
天呐 我们速战速决然后赶紧离开这里
What? I don't know. It's just... different.
怎么了 我不知道 只是...感觉不同了
You want to leave?
你想离开这里吗
What is that coffee table doing floating out in space?
那个咖啡桌放在外面干什么
And this chair?
还有这把椅子
Looks like it dropped out of a wormhole from the Tang Dynasty.
跟从唐代穿越过来的一样
Everything is just wrong.
一切东西的感觉都不对
And what's with the ottoman that looks like a yeti?
那个长得跟雪人一样的软垫椅又是什么玩意
That's Sol's, right? Yeah. He loves that thing.
那是索尔的 是吧 是的 他喜欢那玩意
Well, it belongs by the window, or... out the window, actually.
那个该放在窗户旁边 或者...扔出窗外算了
Did you know I even sewed a stupid pocket on it
你知道我还缝了个蠢毙了的口袋在上边
for his stupid reading glasses?
就为了放他那傻♥逼♥的眼镜吗
Which he never used
他从来没用过那口袋
because they were always under a stupid couch cushion.
因为他的眼镜总被埋在沙发靠垫下面
Sol did not put these glasses on his list
索尔没说要把眼镜带过去
because he thinks he has his extras, which he doesn't,
因为他总以为自己有副备用的 其实他没有
because they are always under his favorite pillow.
因为另一副永远都在他最爱的枕头下面
Ta-da!
看吧
It's like a circus trick
这就跟没多少人
that not many people would be interested in.
感兴趣的马戏团戏法一样
Including me. Let's get out of here.
我也没兴趣 我们走吧
No, you stay down here. I'm gonna do the upstairs stuff.
不 你留在下面 我去拿楼上的东西
Oh, brother. There's a brown sweater,
天啊 有件棕色毛衣
Xanax, mouth guard.
赞安诺药 牙套
God, I hope there's a case on that.
天啊 我希望牙套是在盒子里的
Well, the Xanax will not be upstairs
赞安诺不会在楼上
because he keeps that with all his other drugs,
他把其他药和赞安诺
which are with the spices in the kitchen.
都和厨房♥的香料放在一起
Well, that makes about as much sense as a sarape
那和把彩色毛毯放在天鹅绒沙发上
on a velvet couch.
一样匪夷所思
And the brown sweater is in a cedar box he keeps in the closet
棕色毛衣会在衣柜的雪松木盒子里
so that it will smell like the cabin
这样毛衣闻起来就有他第一次
where he first read Catcher in the Rye.
读《麦田的守望者》时小木屋的味道
You're kidding. Damn it, knowledge,
你在逗我吧 该死 这些知识
leave my head!
快离开我的脑袋
We can't get the deposits,
押金是拿不回来的
but we can try to get some money back.
但我们能尽量要点退款
We should play up the heart attack.
我们应该多说点心脏病的事
Say the surgeon had to go back in
说医生不得不再次手术
because they left a Coke can inside.
因为他们把一个可乐罐留在了里面
Over the top. Shot glass. Dice.
太过了 酒杯 骰子
Bow tie? Is the surgeon a riverboat gambler?
领结 那医生难道是在船上赌博吗
Look, I'll call the vendors,
听着 我来给供应商打电♥话♥
you guys divide the guest list.
你们把宾客名单分一分
Wouldn't it be better if you took the list
你给宾客们打电♥话♥不是更好吗
since all of these people like you better than me?
这些人都更喜欢你一点
Exactly.
就要这效果
The guests will be so eager to get off the phone with you
客人们会迫不及待想挂掉你的电♥话♥
that it'll all go by more quickly.
这样进度就能快一点
A brutal yet fair point.
你说的既残酷又合理
You're smarter than I give you credit for.
你比我想的要聪明
Though I do wonder how Princess Goody Two-Tits
不过我很好奇胸大无脑的好好公主
is gonna get one single penny from the big,
要怎么从可能如暴徒一般的
bad potentially mob-affiliated vendors.
大灰狼供应商那里拿回一分钱
Big sister throw-down.
姐妹撕逼大战
The same way I beat you out for Commissioner of Youth Activities
就像我们在竞选青年活动委员时
by using my sweet demeanor and sugar cookies to get elected
我靠糖霜饼干和甜美的态度赢了选举
while you used intimidation and then promised to blow everyone.
而你则恐吓每个人 还说会揍他们
Game on. I didn't do it.
战争打响 我没那么做
There wasn't enough time before voting.
投票前没来得及
Did you read my play?
你看了我的剧本了吗
Did you give me a play?
你给我剧本了吗
You didn't read it yet?
你还没看吗
Well, what was your play about?
你的剧本写了什么
So cute.
真可爱
Cold.
好冰
Little baby spoons.
小不点汤勺
What are you doing?
你在做什么
What does it look like I'm doing?
你觉得我在做什么
Stealing from our ex-husbands.
偷我们前夫的东西
Are you going to tell? No.
你会说出去吗 不会
Take a spoon so I know you're cool.
拿把勺子 这样我才确定
I'm not telling them, because you're not doing it,
我不会说的 因为你不能偷走它们
because it's not something one does.
因为人不能这么做
Come on!
拜托
They're getting all this new stuff for their wedding
他们靠着婚礼收了这么多新东西
and we get nothing.
而我们什么都没有
I thought you wanted to go home.
我以为你想回家了
I do. Don't I deserve some kind of compensation for my services?
我是想啊 我帮了忙难道不该拿点报酬吗
I usually get paid 300 bucks for marrying people. Plus a tip.
我平常主持婚礼能拿300美金 还有小费
Give that to me. No, no. It makes me so happy.
把那个给我 不要 它让我开心
I don't care. Give it to me. Give it.
我不管 给我 放手
Frankie, give it to me! Give it!
弗兰琦 把它给我 放手
Is that the hospital?
是医院发来的吗
Sol wants his earplugs.
索尔想要他的耳塞
Which he keeps by the fishbowl
他放在鱼缸旁边
so he'll be reminded to feed the fish before going to sleep.
这样睡觉前他就会记得喂鱼
Fine. I'll get them.
好吧 我去拿
Wait. Up against the wall.
等等 靠着墙
You seem to be enjoying yourself.
你看上去挺享受的
Really? I miss you already.
不是吧你 我已经开始想你们了
So the money you say we owe is for a special surgeon,
所以我们的欠款是要付给一位专家医生
our surgeon called in during my husband's surgery
是我们的主治医生在我丈夫手术时叫他来的
who's not in our network? That is correct.
但他不在我们的保险覆盖范围内 是的
Whom we didn't know about and never met.
而我们不知道也没见过他
That is correct.
是的
But had we known about this surgeon,
但如果我们知道有这么一位医生
in the time it would have taken to be janked around
等到保险公♥司♥得到通知
and rejected by insurance,
告诉我们不能赔付的时候
my husband would have died on the table!
我丈夫就已经死在手术台上了
But then you wouldn't owe $35,000.
但那样你就不会欠3.5万美金了
Look, my husband had a heart attack.
听着 我丈夫犯了心脏病
If he sees this bill he's going to have another,
如果他看到这张账单 就会再犯一次
which can't happen,
绝对不能这样
because he's got to get healthy because there's some stuff
因为他必须健康起来 这样我才能跟他
I need to process with him-- that I can't talk about--
处理一些事情 但我现在不能说
but let's just say some shit is going down!
这么说吧 现在情况烂得跟屎一样
What if we refuse to pay?
如果我们拒绝支付呢
Interesting question.
这问题很有趣
No one's ever been clever enough to try that before.
之前从来没有人试过不付钱呢
Actually, the hospital will sue you
实际上 医院会起诉你们
and come after your wages.
从你们的工资里扣除
Who's next?
下一位
That's right, no wedding. Yeah.
没错 婚礼不办了 对
Don't come. Buh-bye.
别来了 再见
No, you have a great day, Spencer.
不 希望你今天开心 斯宾塞
And can I just say what a pleasure
我想说 能够和你这样的
it has been to work with such an absolute professional.
专业人士合作真是荣幸
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表