剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, I like to go caroling. Pretty lights.
我喜欢唱圣诞颂歌♥ 灯光好美
Do you think we're gonna have a white Christmas?
你觉得今年圣诞节会下雪吗
I think I'd-- I'd better get going.
我觉得我还是...走吧
Oh, no. Please stay. You have such a nice smile.
别走 请留下吧 你的笑好美
Thank you. But I-- I really should--
谢谢 但是我...我真的该
Stay. Don't go. Stay.
留下吧 别走了 留下吧
Well, maybe for a little bit.
那就待一会儿吧
I think it was FDR who said it best--
我觉得FDR说得特别好
Don't start misquoting Franklin Delano Roosevelt to me!
别乱引用富兰克林·德兰诺·罗斯福的话
Well, excuse me. What are you, a prognosticator?
拜托 你是什么 预言家吗
What are they saying?
他们在说什么
I lost the thread.
我已经听不懂了
Something about Franklin Roosevelt's third inaugural address.
大概是有关富兰克林·罗斯福的第三次就职演讲吧
I should have taken that job in Hong Kong after college.
我毕业完就该去香港工作
There's a 15-hour time difference.
15小时的时差
I wouldn't have to talk to any of you people.
那样我就没必要跟你们任何一个人说话了
You'd be tiny pictures in my Facebook feed
你们会成为我Facebook上一张小小的头像
I'd rarely look at and eventually block.
我只会偶尔看看 最后屏蔽掉
Can we just go back to our corners and do the "Re's":
我们可以回到小角落去 然后一起重来吗
regroup, rethink and remember that we love each other?
重组 重想 重新想起我们彼此相爱吗
Well, I hate you both. Oh, this is so silly.
但我讨厌你们母子 真是够傻的
Why are we even still talking about this?
我们为什么还要谈啊
Let's just let the courts decide.
直接让法♥院♥裁决吧
If you take me to court, the only thing that will be decided
如果你非要跟我上法庭 那唯一能裁决的就是
is we're no longer friends. Because we'll always be family?
我们再也不是朋友了 因为我们永远是家人吗
No, I'm serious.
不 我说真的
All of this nonsense is now putting my company
你们这样胡闹正在让我的公♥司♥
and my employees in jeopardy.
和我的员工陷入险境
This isn't going to be something
像这种情况 不是什么
that we'll all solve with a healing circle.
利用治愈圈就可以解决的
Which is exactly what I've been trying to say
那正是我一直想说的
and why I brought up FDR in the first place!
也是我最开始提到FDR的原因
Stop, just stop. This is exhausting.
住嘴 求你住嘴 真是太累人了
We're going back and forth and getting nowhere.
我们在不断地重复 毫无结果
Once we finally climb out of this FDR hole,
一旦我们终于不再提FDR了
you're going to say again that
你就会再说
I shouldn't have done what I did with Frankie.
我不该跟弗兰琦做那件事
And I'm going to remind you again that it was an ending.
然后我就得再提醒你 那是一个结束
And then you're going to remind me again
然后你就会再次提醒我
that it was the one thing you can't get over.
那是你内心唯一一件无法放下的事
So I'm gonna bring up Jeff
所以我就会提杰夫
and you're gonna say it's not analogous
然后你就会说那不具备可比性
and somehow, we're gonna end up back on FDR!
最后 我们又会回到FDR上来
We are going in circles, aren't we?
我们的确一直在绕圈圈 对吧
Robert... there's only so much time we have left.
罗伯特 我们就只剩这么点时间了
And we've already wasted so much of it.
但我们已经浪费了这么多
I know.
我知道
You're mad. And lonely.
你很生气 而且孤单
Wouldn't you rather be mad and not lonely?
你难道不想生气但是不孤单吗
Maybe.
也许吧
So what's holding you back?
那你在犹豫什么
What if we're being punished?
如果这是我们在受惩罚呢
I mean, what if we'll never be able to be happy
我是说 如果我们永远不可能幸福
because our entire relationship
因为我们的关系
was based on lies and betrayals so awful
建立在非常糟糕的谎言和背叛上
that karmically we're doomed?
所以我们注定要遭报应呢
You're more Jewish than I am.
你比我还像个犹太人
Well, we Catholics know our way around guilt, too.
我们天主教♥徒♥也很清楚罪行什么的
I'd like to think we're not being punished for loving each other.
我宁愿相信我们不会因为彼此相爱而遭惩罚
I'd like to think so, too.
我也希望如此
So what do we do?
那我们该怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
All I know is I don't want to be mad anymore.
我只知道我再也不想生气了
Then maybe don't be.
那就别生气了
All I'm saying is you're kind of overreacting. Bud.
我的意思是 你有点反应过激了 巴德
Get out of my way. I don't wanna be out here anymore.
走开 我再也不想待在这里了
This is what you do. What I do?
你就是这样 你有脸说我就是这样
Why don't you grow up and
你为什么不长大成熟一点
stop doing everything your mommy tells you to do?
别再完全听你妈妈的指挥呢
I'm the one trying to keep it professional.
我一直想把这事限定在公事的范围内
You're the one made it personal.
是你在搞私人恩怨
Aren't you supposed to be a big, smart "Businesswoman"?
你难道不该是个聪明厉害的女商人吗
Oh, right. Your mommy gave you this company.
好吧 你老妈给了你这家公♥司♥
Oh, stop it. You're being so mean to each other.
住嘴 你们都太刻薄了
I hate this. You're friends. We're friends.
我很讨厌这样 你们是朋友 我们是朋友
Maybe none of this is worth it.
或许这样太不值得了
The whole point of my lube
我的润滑剂的全部意义
was to have less friction in the world.
就在于减少这个世界上的摩擦
And all it's done is make more.
结果制♥造♥了更多摩擦
You can do whatever you want with it. It's yours.
你要怎么处置都可以 那是你的
I'm sick of fighting.
我受够争吵了
You're not gonna come back
你不会下周突然
next week with a family of orphaned orangutans?
带着一家子猩猩孤儿过来吧
No.
不会
So we're done here? No.
所以我们结束了吗 没有
So close.
就差那么一点了
I want my art off the box.
我要求包装盒上撤掉我的画
What? But that was, like, the most important thing to you.
什么 但那对你来说是最重要的啊
I can't have my vagina associated with palm oil.
我的阴♥道♥不能跟棕榈油有关系
Done.
成交
So I can have my paintings back?
所以我可以把我的画拿回来了吗
I will put them in your car myself.
我会亲自放到你的车里
They might already be in your trunk.
可能已经在你的后备箱里了
Now we're done.
现在彻底没事了
Am I the only one who needs a hug?
只有我需要抱抱吗
Yes.
是的
Oh, Jesus, Bud. Read the room.
天呐 巴德 看看这里什么情况吧
What's your name again?
你叫什么名字来着
I'm Grace. Grace.
我叫格蕾丝 格蕾丝
I have lots of Christmas shopping to do.
我要买♥♥很多东西准备过圣诞节
And I never know what to get my mother.
但我永远不知道该给我母亲买♥♥什么
And I have to cook.
我还得做饭
Honey, we should let Grace go now.
亲爱的 我们该让格蕾丝走了
It's almost time for dinner. Can I eat outside?
快到晚餐时间了 我可以在外面吃吗
Of course you can.
当然了
What's her name again?
她叫什么来着
Grace. Grace.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
That's right. That's me. I'm Grace.
没错 就是我 我叫格蕾丝
You're Grace.
你是格蕾丝啊
It's you.
就是你啊
It's always been you.
一直都是你
I remember.
我记起来了
Um, I have to go.
我该走了
What's your name again?
你叫什么来着
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Grace.
格蕾丝
Grace, wait.
格蕾丝 等等
She saw me.
她看到我了
She knew me. She knows about us.
她知道我 知道我们的事情
How could I have done this to her? I'm sorry.
我怎么能这样对她 对不起
Sometimes she's there for a second.
有时候她会记得
It just makes everything worse.
那只会让一切变得更糟
So much worse.
糟糕多了
I feel sick.
我觉得很恶心
You didn't do anything to her.
你没有对她做什么
I did.
是我
Please don't.
别这样
I can't.
我做不到
I just can't.
我真的做不到
How were your grandkids? Did they cheer you up?
你的孙子们怎么样了 他们让你开心了吗
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表