剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Frankie, how did the medicine cabinet get into the couch?
弗兰琦 医药柜怎么跑到沙发里了
Oh, don't ask. It's a simple question.
别问了 这问题很简单
I know, but the answer is complicated. My majorette boots.
我知道 但答案很复杂 我的军乐队指挥靴
Frankie, I'm not cleaning up after you.
弗兰琦 我才不要跟着你后面收拾
Or doing your dishes, that, by the way,
或是替你洗盘子 顺便说下
have been in the sink for two day--
池子里的盘子已经泡两天了
Did you say majorette boots? Yes.
你刚说军乐队指挥靴 对
There have been many Frankies,
事实上 光是这辈子
as it turns out, in this lifetime alone.
就有好多个弗兰琦
With many vaginas.
也有很多阴♥道♥
There are four more here than I ever needed to see.
光是这里的就比我能承受的上限多了四个
And my baton.
还有我的指挥棒
This used to be my signature move.
这以前是我的标志性动作
No, it's the pajamas that make it yours.
不 睡衣才是你的特色
Oh, my God, my old yearbook.
天呐 我的老年鉴
Frankie, look at me. Look at me.
弗兰琦 看着我 看着我
Look at my face. My eyes. Good.
看着我的脸 我的眼睛 很好
I don't know what the division of labor was in your marriage--
我不知道你家以前是怎么分工的
Bud did most of the cleaning.
巴德是清洁主力
Here, will you get a load of me for a fat second?
看 你来看看我一下
This girl is fearless.
这姑娘多无畏
She is a hurricane of vim and vigor and elastic skin.
她是一股活力和精力的飓风 皮肤吹弹可破
"Dear Frances..." Frances?
亲爱的弗兰西斯 弗兰西斯
"You are a hoot.
你太逗了
Remember me always,
永远记住我
as I will remember you and all our intrepid adventures.
我也会永远记住你和我们所有无畏的冒险
Your Best Friend Forever, Donny." Oh, who's Donny?
你永远的挚友 唐尼 唐尼是谁
I'm not sure. I don't remember, but I remember Frances.
不知道 我不记得了 但我记得弗兰西斯
Wait, "Frances Mengela"? Menjella.
等等 "弗兰西斯·门格勒 门杰拉
It was an unfortunate last name.
是个很难听的姓氏
It's the only reason I took Sol's.
所以我才随了索尔的姓
This is Frances eating a corn dog on the hood of a Thunderbird.
这张是弗兰西斯在一辆雷鸟的引擎盖上吃热狗
Oh, she's a daredevil. She's plucky. She's adventurous.
她胆识过人 勇敢无畏 热爱冒险
You're sitting on a parked car.
你就是坐在一辆停着的车上
I'm making a point.
我是想表明观点
You know how I've been looking everywhere for the new me,
你知道我一直在到处寻找新的我
and all the while she was here.
原来她一直在这里
The old me is the best new me. Vive la Frances.
过去的我就是最棒的新我 弗兰西斯万岁
That's the spirit.
这就对了
Come on, Grace.
拜托 格蕾丝
Haven't you ever been anyone else?
曾经的你就没有跟现在完全不同吗
No, I am consistently the same person, it's part of my schtick.
不 我一直是同一个人 这是我的特色
I mean, wasn't there a best Grace?
没有过一个最佳的格蕾丝吗
Well, once. Maybe.
或许曾经有过一次吧
I know when. And I know who brought the playful out in you.
我知道是什么时候 是谁调动了你的玩乐心
It rhymes with Brazil Milstein.
跟布里希尔·米尔斯汀押韵
His name is Phil. End of subject.
他叫菲尔 话题结束
Is that Usain Bolt? Oh no, it's my dad.
这是体育明星博尔特吗 不对 是我爸爸
Welcome home, Daddy.
欢迎回家 爸爸
Thank you, sweetheart. It's so good to be home.
谢谢 亲爱的 回家感觉太棒了
Come and relax.
过来放松吧
What is that?
那是什么
It's a lift chair.
是沙发椅
Looks like it came from the pancake restaurant where Death eats.
看上去像死神就餐的薄煎饼餐厅的椅子
OK. I know I got you an ugly present,
好吧 我知道这件礼物不好看
but, Dad, it's so practical.
但是 爸爸 这东西很实用
When you need to get up, it raises you into a standing position.
如果你需要站起来 椅子会把你举到站立的姿势
You're welcome.
不客气
What this chair lacks in form, it makes up for in function.
这把椅子虽然不好看 但很实用
It will save you from straining your groin.
能避免你拉伤腹股沟
Can we have five minutes where no one mentions my groin?
能不能5分钟内不要提我的腹股沟
Send it back, please. I'm not an invalid.
退回去吧 我不是残废
No one's saying you're an invalid,
没人说你是残废
we just want you to take it easy.
我们只是希望你悠着点
And, look, it gives you a massage.
看啊 还能给你按♥摩♥呢
No, it doesn't do that, Sol.
不 没那个功能 索尔
That was a hundred dollars more.
那个得多要100块呢
I'll give you $200 to put it on the curb.
把它丢出去 我给你两百
No...
别
That would have been so much easier with a lift.
如果有举升功能起身可就轻松多了
This is better.
这样更好
Grace! Grace, you're not gonna believe what I did.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝 你不会相信我做了什么
You're gonna kiss me. Or not.
你会亲我的 也许不会
Certainly not on the lips, maybe about the head somewhere.
肯定不会吻嘴唇 或许亲在头上什么地方
Or you might want to kick me out. Well, I'm not kissing you,
也或许你会赶我走 我是不会亲你的
so take all your vaginas with you when you go.
你走的时候别忘记带走你那些阴♥道♥
I found a Phil Milstein.
我找到了一位菲尔·米尔斯汀
I never asked you to look for Phil.
我没叫你去找菲尔啊
I'm an amateur sleuth with limited self-control and a computer.
我是个业余侦探 自控力不强 还有电脑
It was a perfect storm. Is that my computer?
简直是场完美风暴 那是我的电脑吗
Calm down. Mine's frozen. I think by the FBI.
冷静 我的被冻结了 好像是联调局干的
It could be a virus, but either way, best to lay low for a while.
可能是中病毒了 但不管怎样 最好低调一阵
I think I found your Phil. He's not my Phil.
我好像找到你的菲尔了 他不是我的菲尔
He never was.
他从来都不是
Well, is-is there a picture?
有照片吗
Uh, no. But his cover photo is a wet Rottweiler.
没有 但他的头像是一只湿漉漉的罗特韦尔犬
He's a contractor who was born in San Antonio.
他是一个生在圣安东尼奥的承包商
Oh, my God, it's him.
天呐 真是他
I knew it!
我就知道
Now tell me what happened with you two. Spill it, lady.
告诉我你俩之间到底怎么回事 说吧 妹子
No. No. I am not interested.
不不 我不感兴趣
Oh, right, why would you
是啊 你为什么会
be interested in the great love of your life?
对你人生的挚爱感兴趣呢
I'm gonna erase it, my finger is on the eraser key.
我这就抹去它 我手指已经放在删除键上了
There is no eraser key. Frankie, just forget it.
根本没有那么个键 弗兰琦 别管了
It's not meant to be.
根本是有缘无分
I was with Robert. Our timing was off.
我当时跟罗伯特在一起 我们的时机不对
I had the girls.
我已经生了女儿们
Please just drop it.
拜托你放弃吧
Look, he lives in Mission Viejo,
看啊 他住在米申维耶霍
and he's passionate about the national dam system.
而且他对国家水坝系统充满热情
I haven't seen him in 15 years.
我已经15年没见过他了
If we get in the car right now,
如果我们现在上车
we could see him by cocktail hour.
下午就能见到他了
I can find his address for $9.99.
我只要花9.99美元就能查到他的住址
Give me your credit card.
把你的信♥用♥卡♥给我
Oh, never mind, I-I finally have it memorized.
算了 我终于记住了
No, no, no. No! I cannot at 71 years old
不不 不行 我不能 我都71岁了
drive to Mission Viejo,
还开车去米申维耶霍
unannounced to... for all intents and purposes,
不请自来 不管怎么说
stalk a man I have no business contacting.
跟踪一个我根本不该联♥系♥的男人
Get in the car, Grace.
上车吧 格蕾丝
You don't have to talk to him,
你不是非得跟他说话
you can hide in the glove compartment.
你可以藏在储物箱里
You'd probably fit. I don't know.
你或许真能塞进去 我觉得不好吧
Come on, don't you wonder what he looks like?
拜托 你难道不想知道他什么样了吗
What did he look like?
他当年什么样
I wonder if he still has his mustache.
不知道他是不是留着小胡子
I wish you could see your eyes right now.
真希望你此刻能看到你自己的眼睛
I can imagine you at 18.
我能想象你18岁的样子
Oh, I like this Grace. Really?
我喜欢这个格蕾丝 是吗
I don't know. I don't know, I don't know, I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道 我不知道
What is the worst that could happen? That he's bald?
最坏是什么结果 他秃顶了吗
That he still likes you?
他还喜欢你
That he wants to make a suit out of your skin?
他想拿你的皮肤做衣服
What? Oh, come on, let's do it.
怎么了 得了 我们去吧
OK! Ah, booyah!
好吧 好嘞
Oh, God. This is so fun.
天呐 这太好玩了
Ah, wait. Snacks for the road.
等等 带点零食路上吃
Frances can drive. Frances always drives.
弗兰西斯可以开车 弗兰西斯是老司机了
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表