剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
I'm gonna give you a five star Yelp review right this second.
我马上就在点评网上给你打五颗星
OK, you too. Buh-bye.
好的 你也是 再见
A very respectable 40 percent refund from the florist.
花店愿意退40%的钱 相当难得
New friend made. Flies, honey.
交了个新朋友 飞速啊 亲爱的
Oh, right, your mother had the same thing.
好吧 你妈妈得过一样的病
Except with clots.
只不过没有血块
That must have been very upsetting for you, Mrs. Mathison.
你一定觉得很难过 麦希森太太
I just did five calls in line for coffee, how many have you done?
我排队买♥♥咖啡时打了五通电♥话♥ 你打了多少
This is the first. She's having a lot of feelings.
这是第一通 她现在百感交集
Yes! The caterer is refunding everything but the deposit.
太好了 餐饮公♥司♥愿意退还除定金外的全部款项
Hold it. What about all the food they prepared?
等等 他们准备好的食物呢
That's just gonna go to waste?
就这么浪费了吗
Oh, no. I completely forgot.
不好 我完全忘了这事
Oh, wait, no, I didn't.
等等 没有 我没忘
It's all being donated to the homeless shelter
食物都会捐给索尔和爸爸
that Dad and Sol support.
支持的流浪汉庇护所
Shazam!
赞
OK.
好了
You're a mother of four. Have some self-respect.
你可是4个孩子的妈妈 自重一点
Did you get it? Uh, what? Your play?
你拿到了吗 什么 你的剧本吗
My hot dog.
我的热狗
Oh, I don't think that's such a good idea.
我觉得现在不能吃热狗
The lady said I could have it.
那位女士说我能吃的
OK, I think I've got everything.
好了 我想所有东西都拿好了
Did you get the rest of your stuff?
你拿好其他东西了吗
Frankie?
弗兰琦
For Pete's sake.
天呐
Hey, now.
搞什么鬼
Where's the stuff from Sol's list?
索尔要的东西在哪
How should I know? I'm on strike.
我怎么知道 我在罢♥工♥
I'm lying upside-down on the job.
我在工作时间倒躺着
Well, in case you haven't noticed, we are in crisis-mode now.
你要是没注意到 我们现在事态紧急
Oh, ple-- Yesterday was a crisis.
拜... 昨天事态紧急
This is Sol wanting his Stim-u-dents.
这只是帮索尔拿杂物而已
You have been acting like a petulant teenager all day.
你这一天都像个暴脾气的青少年似的
Whatever. No, seriously.
随你怎么说 不 说真的
You have got to let go of some of this crap.
你一定要放下这些怨念
I'm trying to.
我在努力
After the wedding, I felt almost good. And what do you do?
婚礼后我感觉就快好了 但你做了什么
Drag me back to this hellscape.
把我拖回了这个地狱
It's a place. A house where people live. That's it.
这只是个地方 人类住的房♥子 仅此而已
Oh, really?
真的吗
The minute you walked in here you started getting twitchy.
你一走进来就变得焦躁不安
You don't want to be here any more than I do.
你和我一样不想来这里
It doesn't matter what I want. Oh, it exactly does matter.
我想怎样不重要 非常重要
You are so caught up in this bullshit obligation and what for?
你深陷于这扯淡的责任之中是为了什么
What has it gotten you? Do we really have to answer
它对你有什么好处 我们真的要在现在
every existential question about our lives right now?
回答我们生命里的每个存在主义问题吗
No, no, not every one.
不 不 不是每个问题
But how about this one: What do you want?
就回答这个问题怎么样 你想要什么
What? Right now. Right this minute.
什么 此时 此刻
Of course. I-I'm not surprised.
果然 我料到了
You couldn't even come up with one wish.
你连一个愿望都许不出来
Fine.
好吧
Grace?
格蕾丝
Grace!
格蕾丝
A little help!
帮个小忙
Oh, shit.
该死
Hi. Is this Finn or Fergus?
你好 请问你是芬恩还是弗格斯
Oh, I have both of you. I've bagged two pipers.
你俩都在啊 一次性找到两位风笛手
Yes, we've hidden all of Robert's valuables from the nurses.
是 我们把罗伯特的贵重物品都藏起来了
Well, uh, I don't think it matters how Filipino she is, Aunt Irma.
我觉得护士是不是菲律宾裔不重要 尔玛婶婶
Well, I'm sure somebody stole his socks,
我相信他的袜子的确被偷了
but that is not what killed Uncle Dave. Get off.
但戴夫叔叔不是因为这个去世的 挂掉
Wait Hi, Aunt Irma. Bye, Aunt Irma.
等等 尔玛婶婶好 尔玛婶婶再见
And, Aunt Irma? Get that racist shit together, OK?
尔玛婶婶 别再种族歧视了好吗
Watch some documentaries. What the hell?
看点纪录片吧 搞什么
Sorry, there's just way too much talking.
抱歉 但是你聊得太多了
We have over 60 people to do.
我们要打60多通电♥话♥
You know what, Bud, you're not capable of doing this.
这样吧 巴德 你做不了这事
I am just going to send out an email blast
我会给所有参加婚礼的人
to the entire wedding list.
发一封电子邮件
"To Whom It May Concern. Wedding off." Oh, that's friendly.
致相关人士 婚礼取消 真友好啊
That's real friendly. Let me do it. What?
真是太友好了 还是我来吧 什么
No. You'll just do that feel-good psychobabble bullshit subterfuge.
不 你只会说些冠冕堂皇好听的话糊弄人
It's called being human. No, it's called being a pussy.
那叫人性 不 那叫怂逼
But just get to the facts, pussy.
实话实说吧 怂逼
You want the facts? Yes.
你想说实话 是的
You want the facts? I'll give you the facts!
你想说实话 那我就和你说实话
How about "Dear Beloved Guest, Sol fucked Frankie,
那就写 亲爱的来宾 索尔操了弗兰琦
and Robert had a heart attack
罗伯特犯了心脏病
because he eats sausage for every meal.
因为他每餐都要吃香肠
That's not a gay thing.
那不是在暗指同性恋喜欢吃"香肠"
He really eats a lot of sausage.
他真的吃了很多香肠
But everything's fucked because they got married anyway.
所有事都砸了 因为他们已经结婚了
Wedding canceled. Send gifts. Fuck you!"
婚礼取消 别忘了寄礼物 去你丫的
Happy now? Yes.
开心了吗 开心了
No.
不
No.
不
What the hell?
什么鬼
Come here.
过来
Why did you use all those drugs?
为什么你要嗑药
I guess because...
我想是因为...
I only really liked myself when I was on them.
我只有嗑药的时候才不讨厌自己
Why didn't you come talk to me?
你为什么不告诉我
I...
我...
didn't know I could. I...
不知道我可以 我
Always.
你永远可以
Stop it.
停
Ok.
好了
The bad news is that the email did go wide.
坏消息是邮件的确传得很远
The good news is that it was auto-corrected.
好消息是它自动改错了
Oh, God, what did it say?
我的天 它怎么写的
"Dear Beloved Guzzle,
亲爱的古兹尔
Vin Diesel fucked Frankie, and Robert hatha yard attack
范·迪塞尔操了弗兰琦 罗伯特哈达瑜伽院子攻击
be causal bleeds Sausalito, California every day."
随意流血索萨利托 每一天都加利佛尼亚
Oh, my God, I am so relieved
我的天啊 范·迪塞尔睡了我妈妈
it was Vin Diesel who slept with my mom.
这真让我松了一口气
OK. It's OK. Guys, that was really scary.
好吧 没事了 真是吓死我了
Head rush.
头晕了
Oh, come on.
不是吧
That thing you said about suing people got my attention.
你说让我上法♥院♥去告别人 我觉得靠谱
So I chatted up a few folks, and you know what?
所以我和几个伙计聊了一会儿 你知道吗
Everybody I met owes this hospital money.
我遇到的所有人都欠这家医院钱
But how can that be? How is this happening?
但是这怎么可能呢 怎么会这样呢
Since this isn't my area of the law,
法律不是我的专长
I ran my questions by a colleague in malpractice
所以我向我同事咨♥询♥了医疗失当的问题
and she told me that in addition
她告诉我
to having a very high rate of billing code error,
要不是你们记账代码错了
you guys have set a record in the area for surprise charges,
那你们在额外收费以及和病人打官司上
and litigating against patients,
可真是创下了不起的记录呢
and I'm pretty sure that under the Affordable Care Act,
我很确定在平价医疗法案
Federal Regulation 7-8-9-5-4, you're not supposed to do that.
78954号♥联邦政♥府♥规章的规定下 你们无权这么做
Funny. This isn't my area,
真有趣 这不是我擅长的领域
but I've learned so much today I'd like to branch out.
但是我今天学到了很多 都想扩展自己的领域了
What do you say?
你觉得呢
Maybe I move into class action and I represent these good people
也许我该研究研究集体诉讼 代理这些无辜群众
and we sue your hospital's ass off?
把你们告得连娘都不认识
I'll just get my manager.
我马上和我们经理联♥系♥
Your constraints mean nothing to me. My feet are like sparrows.
你的约束对我毫无意义 我的脚就像小麻雀
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表