剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
And it would be really shitty if you died before I get a chance
如果我还没把该说的话说出来 你就死了
to say everything that I need to say to you.
那真是太糟糕了
Ok. ok?
好的 好吗
Ok.
好的
OK. Good.
好的 很好
Last year, when- - when I said...
去年 当我说...
I didn't mean it.
我并非真是那个意思
I know that.
我知道的
Hello, witnesses. Beloved strangers.
大家好 各位见证人 亲爱的陌生人们
I'd like everyone to hum.
我希望所有人一起哼唱
A low hum.
轻轻地哼
Now sway.
现在左右摇摆
We are here to join my ex- husband
我们在此参加我的前夫
with her ex- husband
和她前夫的婚礼
because they deeply and truly love each other.
因为他们深深地真爱对方
And as infuriating as that is...
尽管这让人很恼火
it's surprisingly beautiful.
却出人意料得很美好
There you are.
你在这儿啊
This is nice.
这可真好
It's time to go. Don't touch that bed!
该走了 别碰那张床
Frankie, get moving. Speed it up.
弗兰琦 继续 加快速度
I've got it, just the meat.
我知道了 只说重点了
Robert, do you happily make the decision with an open heart- -
罗伯特 你是否敞开心胸 决定...
Don't say "Open heart."
别说"敞开心脏"
...a full heart to join your lives,
...真心真意地共度人生
to fulfill your dreams,
实现梦想
to embrace adventures and create memories together?
一同冒险 创造美好的回忆
I most certainly do.
我当然愿意
And do you, Sol, happily make the decision
索尔 你是否愿意
with a full heart...
真心真意地
to join your lives, to fulfill your dreams,
共度人生 实现梦想
to embrace adventures and create memories together?
一同冒险 创造美好的回忆
I do.
我愿意
OK then.
你阿九完事了
By the power vested in me by the magic of the world wide web,
凭借神奇的互联网赐予我的权力
I now pronounce you... married.
我现在宣布你们 结为夫夫
Now you can go. Awesome.
现在你可以走了 棒极了
Dad.
爸
You did good, Frankie. I did, didn't I?
你做得很好 弗兰琦 的确 是吧
Yeah, you were strong. I know.
是啊 你很强大 我知道
And you didn't think you could.
你之前还觉得自己做不到
How'd you do it?
你是怎么做到的
Well, I pushed my feelings down
我把我的感觉强制性按压下去了
and I built a stone wall around them.
然后在它周围建了一堵石墙
Basically, I channeled you.
基本上 我就是学了你
Well, you're welcome.
不客气
Would you channel me a martini?
你能学学我 一起去喝马提尼酒吗
Probably can be arranged.
或许可以吧
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表