剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
For just one day I'd like to, I don't know,
我只希望有那么一天时间来...我也说不清
rake the leaves in the backyard, eat something with salt,
扫扫后院的树叶 吃点带盐的食物
take a shower without having to sit on that little stool.
不用坐在小板凳上洗澡
That's my old stool. It's got Ninja Turtles on top.
那是我的旧板凳 凳面上是忍♥者神龟
Listen, kiddo. I need a favor.
听着 孩子 帮我个忙
Friday is my last day of freedom
星期五是我最后的自♥由♥日
before I have to go back to work.
然后我就得回去工作了
I need you to take him out to lunch.
我需要你带他出去吃午餐
I gotta have one day for myself.
我得自己单独过一天
He really enjoys having lunch with you every day.
他真的很喜欢每天同你共进午餐
What do I tell him?
我要怎么跟他说
Here's $50, you'll think of somethin'.
给你50块 你会有法子的
Lunch for two plus $40? Score!
两人午餐 还多赚40 赚到了
Thanks, Coyote. Thank you!
谢谢 卡奥迪 谢谢你
Get out here! I feel stupid, OK?
快出来 我觉得好蠢
This shirt's an idiot.
这衬衣穿着太傻了
Very good. Stop futzing.
很好 别吊儿郎当的
What the hell are you doing? You have a migraine or something?
你在搞什么鬼 是偏头痛还是怎么了
I'm trying to imagine what you'll look like at the interview
我在想象你面试时不戴鼻环
without that bracelet in your nose.
会是什么样子
What interview?
什么面试
You have an interview with my daughter.
你要去我女儿那里面试
Friday. Two o'clock sharp.
周五两点整
No pressure. Just practice.
别有压力 多练习
Unless you ace it.
除非你表现出色
Which nobody does wearing a door knocker on their face.
而脸上挂着鼻环的人不会表现出色
Do you have a problem with the way I look?
你对我的样子有意见吗
Just name me one successful person Lenny Kravitz.
有哪个成功人士... 兰尼·克拉维茨
Not in show business.
娱乐圈的除外
Indira Gandhi.
英迪拉·甘地
Touche.
答得很对嘛
No dumb chick, huh? She ran India and shit.
我可不是傻妞 对吧 管理着印度什么的
No. No dumb chick.
是啊 这妞不傻
Did you really set up that interview up for me?
你真的为我安排了面试吗
I did.
是的
Ok.
好吧
Well, Jacob...
雅各布
I think this is where we can
现在我们可以正式宣布
officially say you went up and did it.
你终于大功告成了
Admit it, you were a little nervous
承认吧 你听到"塔吉锅"这个词时
when you heard the word "Tagine."
有点犯紧张
But I Googled it and I laughed at the little pot.
但我搜索了下 被这小锅逗笑了
I was at corporate yesterday.
我昨天去了公♥司♥
You mean... Brianna? Yeah.
是说布丽安娜的公♥司♥吗 是
Things are happening.
事情在进展中
And I want you to know,
我希望你知道
no matter how massive this lube thing gets,
不管润滑剂的生意会做得有多大
I will always be supportive of the organic...
我会一直支持有机...
local...
本地
There. Sorry.
好了 抱歉
I didn't want you to get tagine in your hair.
我不想让你的头发粘上焖饭
There.
来
So how did you get into the yam business in the first place?
你起初是怎么开始做番薯生意的
I was an engineer at Lockheed.
我曾是洛克希德公♥司♥的工程师
And I kind of hated being an engineer at Lockheed.
而我不太喜欢做洛克希德的工程师
You know how people talk about quitting their jobs,
你知道 很多人都说要辞掉工作
moving to Vermont and making cheese?
搬去佛蒙特做奶酪
You're the guy who actually did it.
你就是那个付诸实际的人
Except with yams. In California.
只不过是在加州种番薯
Aren't you sumpin' sumpin'.
你可真是个了不得的人物
The first year, I made $53.
第一年我赚了53美元
I had to send half of that to my ex-wife.
不得不把一半都汇给我的前妻
You were married?
你结过婚
I told you that.
我跟你说过的
No, you didn't. I would have remembered.
不 你没说过 不然我会记得
We got married too young.
我们年纪太小就结婚了
But she's a good person and we're still friends.
但她是个好人 我们现在也是朋友
So you have a Sol.
所以你也有个"索尔"
Only you... have a Sol.
只有你有个索尔
How about... something to drink?
要不要喝点什么
I have something.
我有喝的
How about something else?
再来点别的怎么样
Frankie...
弗兰琦
What are we doing here?
我们这是在做什么
Um, what do you mean? You're thirsty,
你什么意思 你渴了
I'm gonna get you a backup drink.
我去给你拿点别的饮料
No, I mean this. Us.
不是 我是说这一切 我们
What are we doing?
我们在做什么
We're having a business dinner.
我们在共进商务晚餐
I thought it was a date.
我以为这是个约会
You thought it was a date?
你觉得我们在约会
Of course it's a date.
这当然是个约会
I cooked you 11 vegetable dishes
我为你下厨做了11道素菜
and I'm wearing a sport coat.
而且我穿的是运动外套
What do you think we're doing?
你以为我们在做什么
Nothing. I-- Well, not nothing. I mean, friendship.
没什么 不是没什么 我们是朋友
The yam pipeline.
你是我的番薯供应商
Is that all you want?
你只想要这样吗
I... Well, you know--
我...你知道
Whatever you're afraid of happening, it's already happened.
不管你害怕会发生什么 它已经发生了
I think you like me as much as I like you.
我觉得 你喜欢我 就像我喜欢你一样
I do like you.
我的确喜欢你
But?
但是
I didn't say "But."
我没说"但是"
Yeah, you did.
不 你说了
Jacob...
雅各布
I get it.
我理解
We'll keep it just business.
我们还是保持工作关系吧
Anyway, he had tattoos, but not the good kind of tattoos.
总之 他有纹身 但不是那种良家刺身
You know, like the sexy electricians
像那种 性感的电工
with the big, nice, thick forearms.
前臂粗壮有力
You know, that guy...
那个家伙真是...
No, these were faded and wrinkly
不 那些纹身都褪色了 全是皱纹
like a sad old sailor.
犹如可悲的老水手
No. But you slept with him?
不是吧 但你和他上♥床♥了
He had a cute dog.
他的狗很可爱
What about you? No one since Asian Larry Hagman.
你呢 自跟亚洲版拉里·哈格曼之后就没有了
Oh. Frankie, are you out there yet, having fun?
弗兰琦 你有重返情场 寻欢作乐吗
Actually, I need to talk to you guys.
其实我得跟你们谈谈
It's about...
事关...
...feelings.
感情问题
No. No. I can't go there.
不行 不行 我不能谈这个
No, you see, Jacob and I have a successful business relationship.
不 雅各布和我在商业上合作愉快
Who's Jacob?
雅各布是谁
The farmer who's supplying yams for my lube.
给我的润滑剂供应番薯的农夫
Farmer? Really?
农夫 不是吧
All that early to bed and early to rise shit and actual shit?
日出而作 日落而息什么的 以及各种烂事
They named the worst tan after them for a reason.
最糟糕的一种美黑叫"农夫式美黑"可不是没缘由的
No, he's actually a great guy
没有 其实他人很好
and I'm pretty sure he wants me to be his one and only.
我很确定 他想让我成为他的唯一
And the problem is?
问题是什么
I'm not ready for a big romance.
我还没准备好谈恋爱
Well, who has time for that?
谁有时间谈恋爱
Yeah, it kind of makes me want to take a nap just thinking about it.
是啊 光是想想谈恋爱 我就犯困
Right. So what do I do?
是啊 所以我该怎么做
I don't want to lose the friendship. And I love the flirtation.
我不想连朋友都没得做 而且我喜欢和他调情
So what's between business-colleagues-with-chemistry
所以在商业伙伴暧昧关系和正式恋爱之间的
and a big romance?
折中选择是什么
Sex.
做♥爱♥
What's between business-colleagues-with-chemistry and sex?
那在商业伙伴暧昧关系和做♥爱♥之间的折中选择是什么
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表