剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
if you can search by that.
或许你可以根据这个来查
OK. I- - Now you just typed in "Bobert."
好吧 我...你现在输入的是"波伯特"
You did. That's- - What- - -
真的 那真是...搞什么
Oh, my God. Mallory, where the hell are you?
天啊 玛洛丽 你在哪儿呢
Right behind you. Hi.
就在你后面 嗨
How's Daddy? Does he need surgery? Is- -
爸爸怎么样了 他需要做手术吗
Still haven't taken him down for the test.
他们还没给他做检查呢
OK, so we can see him? Right?
那说明我们可以去探望他 对吧
Um, if she ever gives us his room number.
前提是她告诉我们他的病房♥号♥
Room twenty- two- eighty- four.
2284号♥房♥
Thank you. OK.
谢谢你 好的
Great. OK. Not a people person, are you?
好极了 你不喜欢跟人打交道 是吧
I like that about you. Thank you.
我喜欢你这一点 多谢了
Seriously, you were in bed at 7:15?
不是吧 你7:15就上♥床♥睡觉了吗
That's how boring married life is?
婚后生活就是这么无聊吗
It was family themed dinner. Tonight's like drama night.
今晚是家庭聚餐夜 简直是狗血之夜
It was Never mind. That's really sad. OK.
堪称...算了不说了 真可悲 好吧
You ready for this?
你准备好了吗
Nope.
没有
Where's Sol? He went to get some ice for you.
索尔去哪儿了 他去给你拿冰块了
What time is it?
现在几点了
I'm so glad you're here. Is he OK?
我真高兴你们都来了 他还好吧
He's getting ready for a test. OK.
他一会儿要做检查 好的
Hi. Daddy.
嗨 爸爸
Hi. Are you OK? Can I get you anything?
嗨 你没事吧 你需要点什么吗
Are you in pain? I'm fine.
你痛吗 我没事
I just want to get outta here.
我只想离开这里
I can't believe this happened.
我真不敢相信竟然会发生这种事
We were just at your house like an hour before.
我们当时才离开你的家一小会儿呢
It's nobody's fault! Stop blaming yourself!
那不是任何人的错 别再自责了
Frankie, you need to find a way to calm down!
弗兰琦 你得想办法淡定下来
No, you're gonna have to find a way to calm down
不 是你得想办法淡定地接受
about me not calming down.
我不能淡定这件事
What happened, Dad? Do you remember?
发生什么事了 爸 你还记得吗
I was practicing my vows. Then I was in an ambulance.
我当时在练习婚誓 接下来就躺在救护车里了
Girls, girls, don't hover. He's gotta rest.
姑娘们 别围在他身边 他需要休息
OK. Mom. I know.
好的 妈 我懂的
They're gonna find out what's wrong and they're gonna fix it.
他们会查明病因 然后治好的
Goodness. What?
天啊 怎么了
You're a little meatier.
你身上的肉好像多点了
I may have gained a little weight.
我的体重可能是增加了一点
Well, you can take it off easily.
你轻易就可以减掉的
You've got my metabolism.
你遗传了我的新陈代谢功能
Did my mother just call my sister fat?
我妈刚刚是说我姐肥吗
Just aside from my father almost dying,
撇开我爸差点死了的事实
this is the best day of my life.
今天是我人生中最开心的一天
Thank you. Look what I've got!
谢了啊 瞧我拿回了什么
There you are!
你回来了啊
Hi. I'm here to take Mr. Handsome down for a heart, um...
你们好 我是来带"汉俊"先生下去做心脏...
cathe ziration? Catheterization.
导管切入术 是导管插入术
And you need to know the last time he ate
你需要知道 他上次进食
was six hours ago, not eight.
是6小时前的事 不是8小时
Is- Is that gonna be a problem?
那会有问题吗
And, um, are there any potential risks involved with these tests?
像这种检查 有什么潜在的危险吗
you're talking to the orderly. I I know that! I'm
你是在跟杂务员交流 我知道 我...
I'm just trying to get answers.
我只是想得到一些答复
You know, like, where are they gonna put the line?
比如 是从哪里插入进去
In the groin or the wrist?
是在腹股沟处还是手腕处
'Cause the wrist is way more dangerous.
因为手腕处要危险得多
Where is the doctor? Does anybody work here?
医生人呢 没人上班吗
I'm sure she'll be here soon. I'm sorry, Mrs. Welby.
她很快过来 抱歉 威尔比夫人
Grace, the ER doctor said
格蕾丝 急诊医生说
they're gonna put the tube through his groin.
他们要从他腹股沟处插管
Well, good. That's better. Better for whom?
很好 那就好多了 对谁而言好多了
Don't worry, honey. It's going to be fine.
别担心 亲爱的 会没事的
I'll give you $500, young man,
我可以给你500块 小伙子
if you get 'em to put the tube in my wrist.
只要你能说服医生从我手腕插管就行
Don't listen to him. Don't pay any attention to him.
别听他瞎说 别搭理他
Six hundred. Come on, Chubs. Let's walk with them.
600块 走吧 肥妞 跟着他们
And we'll take little breaks so you don't get winded.
我们途中可以歇会儿 免得你喘不过气
Are you OK?
你没事吧
Me? I'm fine. I'm fine.
我 我好着呢 非常好
You're the one that No. Shhshh. Shh.
你才该... 别 嘘嘘
You're very Grace right now.
你现在"格蕾丝症"又发作了
I mean, there's a lot of Grace going on.
你这次的症状来势汹汹
Well, that's better than lurking in the corner.
那也比躲在角落瞎晃悠要好
I mean, somebody's gotta be responsible.
总得有人负责
OK, I vote for you. Go. Do something. Be responsible.
好 支持你 快去吧 担起责任来
I'm gonna go get us coffee. All right.
我去买♥♥点咖啡 好
Calm down. Oh, will you
淡定 你可不可以...
I will ask if they'll put ice cream in it.
我会让他们加冰淇淋的
Hey, Dad. Oh, hi.
嗨 爸爸 嗨
Robert, how are you?
罗伯特 你还好吗
They're gonna put a tube in my groin.
他们要从我的腹股沟插管进去
I thought that he had a heart attack.
他不是心脏病发作吗
He's going for a test. It's to see if he needs surgery.
他是去做检查 看需不需要动手术
Well, he's feisty.
他看着挺暴躁的
That's a-- that's a good sign, right?
那是个好兆头 对吧
Yeah, if he's interviewing for a job as a girl reporter.
当然了 前提是他要去面试当女记者
What?
怎么了
You clean up nice. What'd I do?
你的打扮很不错 哪里比较吸引人
She was going on a date with No one.
她本来约好和... 没谁
No one named Barry. Barry!
"没谁"叫巴里 巴里
The guy we met at the movie theater?
我们在电影院见到的那个
The one that you're technically sexually harassing?
算是被你性骚扰了的那位
Yes, that one.
对 就是那个
Code blue, Room 2235.
2235号♥房♥蓝色警报
Excuse me. Code blue, Room 2235.
借过 2235号♥房♥蓝色警报
Your dad's gonna be OK.
你们的爸爸会没事的
Any way you can do this without breathing into my mouth?
你在化的时候能不冲我吐气吗
Nacho taco caliente.
墨西哥玉米片
How do you do that? You're like a useless machine.
你怎么猜到的 你就是台无用的机器
Kids, go home. There's no reason to stay all night.
孩子们 回家吧 不必在这守整晚
He's right. We'll call you if something happens, huh?
没错 有什么事会给你们打电♥话♥的
You heard the man. Let's hit it.
你们也都听到了 快走吧
Frankie? I think we really need to process.
弗兰琦 我觉得我们需要好好"处理"下
Oh, boy. This could take a while. Go on.
天 这估计一时半会不能完事 走吧
I'll walk you down. Come on.
我送你们下去 走吧
I love you, Mama. Love you.
我爱你 妈 我也爱你
Good night. Love you, Bud.
晚安 爱你 巴德
What?
怎么了
It's just I haven't seen you since...
那事之后一直没见到你...
I want to make sure we're...
我只想知道我们...
And on top of everything I can't believe I was so stupid.
我最不能接受的是自己当时那样犯蠢
That's what you want to process? Your stupidity?
那就是你想处理的吗 你的愚蠢吗
It's just, I risked everything.
我当时冒着失去一切的风险
What was I thinking? I...
我是怎么想的啊 我...
I really fucked up.
我真是犯大错了
This was the fuck up?
你觉得这就是"犯大错"
Not your 20 year affair?
而非你20年的婚外情
Not all the lies you told me?
以及你对我撒的那么多谎
One night with the woman you spent 40 years with
跟一个和你共同生活了40年的女人上了次床
in the house where we raised our children?
就发生在我们养育孩子的房♥子里
That's the fuck up?
那就是犯大错吗
That's fucked up.
那还真是个大错
Hi there. I'm Dr. Rossmore.
你好 我是罗斯摩尔医生
Hello.
你好
Do you-- do you-- do you have the results of the test?
你 你 你拿到检查结果了吗
Yes, I do. Are you Mrs. Hanson?
是的 拿到了 你是汉森夫人吗
No, I'm-- I'm his ex-wife.
不 我是 我是他前妻
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表