剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
You know, I walked to the market
我走去了市场
and they had these tiny wind chimes
他们有出♥售♥这种小风铃
that you can put on your rearview mirror.
你可以放在后视镜上
No, thank you.
不要 谢谢
I'm trying to apologize.
我是想道歉
You can't make it better by buying me off with a gift
你不能拿礼物收买♥♥我就想没事
like Robert used to do with you.
就像罗伯特以前对你那样
He didn't buy me off.
他才没有收买♥♥我
He was being thoughtful... and he always made me feel better.
他那是体贴 而且他总能让我好受一些
Just accept my apology. I can't do this now.
接受我的道歉吧 我现在没这个时间
Frankie, hear me out.
弗兰琦 听我说
I...
我...
I know I said hurtful things that I'm not proud of.
我知道我说了伤人的话 我并不为此自豪
But the reason I got so drunk that I said all that stuff
但我之所以喝得那么醉 说了那些话
is because it was the shittiest day of my life.
是因为那是我人生最糟的一天
Frankie, um, I didn't break up with Phil like I said I would.
弗兰琦 我没有像我说的那样跟菲尔分手
I...
我...
I went to a hotel and we spent the night together.
我去了一家酒店 我们一起过夜了
Well, say something.
说点什么啊
I'm sorry, what?
不好意思 你说什么
Frankie, I slept with Phil.
弗兰琦 我跟菲尔上♥床♥了
Then we broke up.
然后我们才分手的
I'm probably never gonna see him again.
我大概再也见不到他了
I'm sorry you're suffering.
我很遗憾你那么痛苦
But that was not an apology,
但那不叫道歉
that was just an excuse for your bad behavior.
你只是在为恶劣行径找借口
Not that I want to spend a single second on this shit,
我虽然完全不想再在这事上浪费时间
but when you blame me for pushing you to Phil,
但你责备我把你推向菲尔
remember I'm the one that told you not to get more involved,
你别忘了 是我叫你别再跟他进一步来往了
so if you're feeling worse now, it's totally on you.
如果你现在不好受 那只能怪你
How can you say that?
你怎么能那么说
My brain sends a message to my mouth and it comes out.
我的大脑向我的嘴巴发出信♥号♥♥ 话就出来了
Neurology, Grace.
神经学常识 格蕾丝
Yet you can't possibly know. You ready? Go ahead.
你不可能知道 准备好了吗 来吧
Time to wash your hands for lunch.
该洗手吃午餐了
Ah, come on, I've got you.
来吧 我抱你
Up we go. Up we go. We'll wash together.
起来了 我们一起洗
Upsydaisy. Want to turn on the water?
起来喽 要打开水龙头吗
Go ahead. Yep. There we go.
去吧 好咧 这就对了
Did it. Uh, not so fast, missy.
好了 别这么快 小丫头
You've gotta really wash 'em.
你得好好洗
Come on, we'll all do it together.
来 我们一起洗
There we are. Get your whole hands in.
这就对了 手全伸进水里
There you go. And really scrub up with those bubbles.
就这样 好好搓搓泡泡
Let me have some of that soap.
给我点肥皂
I understand
我知道
a charge was made at the Sergio Auto Emporium in Puerto Lobos,
有人在洛波斯港的赛吉尔汽车超♥市♥消了费
but I assure you I did not buy any tires or naked lady mud flaps.
但我保证 我没有买♥♥轮胎和裸女挡泥帘
Well, thank you, I appreciate that.
谢谢 多谢了
I have naked lady mud flaps.
我有裸女挡泥帘
Girl, you are a naked lady mud flap.
妹子 你就是裸女挡泥帘
Oh, Babe. Frankie told me you were back
贝比 弗兰琦告诉我你回来了
and I was so jealous not to have seen you yet.
我好嫉妒她先见到了你
Well, here I am in Technicolor 4D Smell-O-Vision.
我来了 4D彩印带香味儿的
Isn't this divine?
这味道多好啊
It's, uh, gardenia and rain
是栀子花加雨水
and a bunch of other shit he's too pretentious to divulge.
还有其他一堆什么 他为了装逼不肯说
Yum. Wow. Oh, how are you, sweetie?
真香 你怎么样啊 亲爱的
Rock bottom.
跌落谷底
My life is in the crapper of the crapper
我的生活糟得不能再糟了
and Frankie's not talking to me.
弗兰琦还不肯跟我说话
Sounds like you might have something to do with that?
听起来似乎你自己也有责任
I don't know why she has to blow everything out of proportion.
我不知道她为什么什么事都那么小题大做
You know, I might have said some terrible things to her,
我或许是对她说了些难听的话
but I was drunk.
但我喝醉了嘛
I didn't mean it. Oh, really?
我又不是真心的 是吗
Did you know in North Korea they use vodka as truth serum?
你知道朝鲜用伏特加当吐真剂吗
No, they don't.
不 不可能
Want-- Want some?
来点吗
No, thanks.
免了 谢谢
But booze makes our id's and shadow-selves
但酒让我们隐藏的本我
pop out all over the place and you should know that,
显现 丑态百出 这你该清楚
because I believe I drank a pint of tequila and asked you to--
因为我曾喝下一品脱龙舌兰 然后叫你
Hold you like a baby and sing:
像抱宝宝那样抱你 然后唱
**I love you a bushel and a peck*
*我很爱很爱你
Everybody likes to be tucked in, don't they?
谁都喜欢有人哄着睡觉 是吧
Not by me.
不会喜欢我来哄
Listen, toots, did you get my text?
妹子 你收到我的短♥信♥了吗
I need my samovar for the party.
你得把我的茶壶给我 派对上要用
You mean my samovar?
你是说我的茶壶吧
I'm the one that spotted it at the Rose Bowl in 1999.
是我在1999年的玫瑰碗大赛上发现的它
You snooze, you lose. Well, I got it back.
你睡觉就算输 我可拿回来了
You stole it back for your Boxing Day dinner that never existed.
你利用根本不存在的节礼日晚餐偷了回去
But it's your fault
但得怪你
that you ever believed I would have a Boxing Day dinner.
你居然相信我会举办节礼日晚餐
Ah, there you are.
你来了
I spoke with the pupusa guy who's on his way from El Monte
我跟正从艾尔蒙特赶来的做普菩萨的人通了话
and the balloon lady is confirmed for eight.
气球女士8点会到 已经确认了
Perfect. Frankie's helping me tonight.
太棒了 弗兰琦今晚会帮我
Oh, no, no. I don't know how much I'm helping you, OK?
不不 我还不确定会帮你多少 好吗
Well, don't take it out on Babe just because you're mad at me.
别把对我的火气撒在贝比身上
Oh, I have an amazing comeback to that, but I can't say it
我有很棒的回应 但我不能说
because I'm not talking to you.
因为我不跟你说话了
Oh, yeah, because you're just incapable
是啊 因为你不能
of giving up a grudge. Oh, incapable?
放下怨念 不能
You don't know what capable is.
你才不明白那是什么意思呢
Why don't you learn a little bit?
你怎么不学学
No, no, let me tell you something. If I--
不不 我告诉你 如果我
Hey, ladies? I know it's bad between you right now,
女士们 我知道你俩现在关系不好
but I'd appreciate you putting your shit on the shelf
但希望你俩来参加我的派对时
when you come to my party.
能把争执搁在一边
Oh, Babe, it's sweet of you to invite me, but as you can see,
贝比 多谢你邀请我 但你可以看到
I'm not exactly in the party kind of mood.
我现在没心情参加派对
Oh, yes, you are.
你当然有心情
I think we're about done with you telling me what to do.
我觉得你该停止对我指手画脚了
Babe, I promise I'll come to your next party.
贝比 我保证 你下次派对我肯定去
That's not gonna work for me.
那恐怕不行
Why not? Because...
为什么 因为
there isn't gonna be a next party. Why not?
不会有下次派对了 为什么
Because I'm not going to be here.
因为我到时就不在了
Well, where are you going?
你要去哪
Well, that depends on what you believe in.
那要看你的信仰了
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
Have a seat, toots.
坐吧 妹子
No. No, this can't be happening.
不 这不可能
It is, sugar. You can't do this.
是真的 你不能这么做
She is doing it. She made her choice.
她就要做 她已经做出选择了
It's not her choice to make. Actually, it kind of is.
这不是她能做的选择 其实 就是我的选择
Of course it is. Her life. Her death. Her choice.
当然了 她的生命 她的死亡 她来选
Ooh, I like that.
我喜欢这句话
If I had more time I'd get a T-shirt made.
如果我还能活久一点 就印在T恤衫上了
It's not right. Only God can make that decision.
那是不对的 只有上帝能做这个决定
I thought you were mad at God. Well, he's gonna be mad at her.
我以为你在生上帝的气呢 他会气她的
Oh, that's not the way she sees it.
她可不是那么想的
I have made my peace with my God, sweetie.
我已经跟上帝交待好了 亲爱的
It's all cool in the pool.
没问题的
But maybe there's another option.
但或许还有其他选择
There are none. As Dr. Randy says, "No good outcomes."
没有了 就像兰迪医生说的 "没好结果"
Why go through the horror of treatment if it's not gonna work?
如果治疗根本无效 何必受那份折磨
No, no. She's not going through that again.
不不 她不想再经历一遍那些了
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表