剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, no. No! No! Dan, it's ketchup.
不 不 不 不 丹 那是番茄酱
It's a goof. It's gonna be funny. Soon.
只是逗你玩的 只是为了好玩
Dan, I'm in the dark here. What's going on?
丹 我完全懵逼了 发生什么情况了
Uh, meeting's gone south, Ger. I'll go grab some towels.
会议出岔子了 杰 我去拿毛巾
Gerry, I'm so sorry.
杰瑞 我很抱歉
No, no, we're gonna change it!
不 不 我们会改变配方的
We don't have to have blood on our hands.
我们不需要血染双手
This is a $3,000 suit.
我的西装价值三千块呢
Please take Dan across the street to get him a sweatshirt
请带丹去街对面给他买♥♥一件T恤
and to get his suit cleaned. Yeah.
然后把他的西装洗干净 好的
Uh, so wait, just like any sweatshirt, or...
等一下 是任何T恤都可以吗 还是
Do you remember that talk
你还记得
we had about being more of a self-starter?
我们谈过要更有主见吗
Today's the day, Stephen.
就从今天开始吧 斯蒂文
I don't want a sweatshirt.
我不想要T恤
Dan, let's go.
丹 我们走吧
Good to meet you, Dan!
很高兴见到你 丹
What the fuck? I'm effecting change, baby.
你搞毛啊 我在推动改变 宝贝儿
And let's be clear,
我和你说清楚
there is no way in hell that that is a $3,000 suit.
那套西装绝对不可能值三千块
This is not how you effect change. This is how you destroy
你这不是在推动改变 你这是要毁了我
a business relationship I've spent years building.
花了好几年打造的商场人脉
with your bloody performance art and it would work?
大摇大摆走进来 就会奏效吗
Absolutely, yes. That's why I did it.
当然啦 所以我才会这么做
And I thought Adam would be here so he could film it.
我以为亚当也会来 那样他就可以拍下来了
Is he sick? No, don't sit down!
他生病了吗 不 别坐下来
God damn it, Frankie.
该死的 弗兰奇
I mean, I only included you in this process as a favor
我让你参与进来 只是想帮你个忙
because you asked to be taken seriously.
因为你想要被人严肃对待
But in order to be taken seriously, you have to be serious.
但如果你想被人严肃对待 你就得严肃点才行
I am very serious.
我很严肃的
Well, I'd invite you to take a look at your hands
那我请你看看自己的手
and reevaluate that statement.
再好好想想你下的结论
I'm not gonna stand by and have my lube--
我不会袖手旁观 让我的润滑剂...
No, my lube. You signed a contract.
不 是我的润滑剂 你签了合同的
And you've made it perfectly clear that you don't respect that,
你也表现得很清楚了 你根本不尊重合同
or me, or the business that my mother built.
也不尊重我 或者我妈妈创立的事业
And so now I'm telling you I have received the message.
现在我告诉你 我明白你的意思了
Thank you. And you're out.
谢谢 你出局了
What do you mean out?
什么叫出局了
I mean out the door, out of luck, out to lunch.
我的意思是滚出门 不走运了 出去吃午餐吧
Just as long as it's out.
只要滚出去就可以了
Go home, Frankie.
回家吧 弗兰琦
And if you haven't already ruined everything,
如果你还没有毁掉一切
maybe you'll get a check a few times a year.
或许你一年还能收到几次支票
Out.
出去
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
What was your friend's name we ran into that one time?
我们那次碰到的你那个朋友叫什么
Her name was Joan and she was made of cigarettes.
她叫乔安 一个大烟枪
I thought she'd caught us.
我还以为会被她抓现行
We were holding hands.
我们当时正牵着手呢
Thank god she died before she spilled the beans.
感谢上帝她在泄漏秘密前就死了
Oh, I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Kidding. She just moved to Fort Lauderdale.
开玩笑 她只是搬去了劳德尔堡
She did die, though.
她后来的确死了
To Joan.
敬乔安
You know why I picked this place?
你知道我为什么选了这个地方吗
Yes. Of course.
是的 当然
That was a special night.
那真是个特别的晚上
Yes, it was.
是啊 的确
It was lucky I ran into you.
我遇到你真幸运
Well, I may have known this was your regular Friday night spot,
或许是我早就知道你周五晚经常来这里
and I may have come here intending to run into you.
或许我来到这里 是故意为了遇到你
Well, I maybe made up excuses to see you, too.
我或许也为了见你编造过一些借口
Remember when I hired you to put in the skylight?
你还记得我雇你帮我装天窗吗
Yeah. I hate skylights.
记得 我讨厌天窗
What?
怎么了
What is it?
怎么回事
What are you doing here?
你跑到这里来干什么
I needed to get some things.
我来拿一些东西
You nearly gave me a second heart attack.
你差点把我吓出第二次心脏病
I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd be home.
抱歉 我没想到你会在家
I took the day off, if you must know.
如果你一定要知道 我请了假
Which you mustn't.
不过你并不需要知道
You should have told me you were coming
你应该告诉我你要来的
so I could have told you not to.
这样我就可以告诉你别来了
You shouldn't be here.
你不应该来这里的
What were you gonna do with that?
你本来打算用它做什么
Bludgeon.
吓人
I thought it was a break-in.
我以为是小偷
I did tell you I was coming. Didn't you get my messages?
我告诉过你我会来 你没收到我的消息吗
Yes, Sol. I did. All 18,000 of them.
收到了 索尔 18000条都收到了
But since the answering machine is in the kitchen
但是由于答录机在厨房♥里
and I did have to go to bed at some point,
我得上♥床♥睡觉
I could not listen to all of them.
我没法全部听完
I'm sorry. You have everything I own.
抱歉 我所有的东西都在你这里
Except my rain sticks, which were in my car.
除了我的雨棒 在我的车里
There were actually some extra rain sticks at the beach house.
在海滩小屋那儿还有一些备用的
Are you deliberately trying to antagonize me?
你是故意想惹怒我吗
No.
不是
No.
不是
I'll be out of your hair in five minutes.
我5分钟后就不会再烦你了
I just need to get a few--
我只需要拿一些...
Yeah. Sorry.
好了 抱歉
What can I do to help us get through this?
要我做什么才能让我们重归于好
Tell me what it's going to take, and I'll do it.
告诉我我要做什么 我就去做
Anything. Name it.
任何事 你说就行
I'm not sure there's anything you can do.
我觉得你做不了什么
Are you telling me you can't get past this?
你是说你永远无法放下这件事吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you want to get past it?
你想放下这事吗
I don't know.
我不知道
What?
怎么了
I have to tell you something. OK.
我要告诉你一些事 好的
But you need to let me explain. OK.
但是你要听我解释 好的
I'm still married to Elaine.
我和伊琳还是夫妻
This is where you need to let me explain.
所以你得听我好好跟你解释
Oh, God, I can't believe I got it so wrong.
天啊 我简直不敢相信我错得这么离谱
Grace, just let me No. I have to go.
格蕾丝 让我... 不 我得走了
Grace! Sir, you need to pay your bill.
格蕾丝 先生 你得先付账
I haven't brought it yet, but I was going to.
我还没有拿账单来 我本来是要拿的
I will pay my bill. I just need to--
我会付账的 我只是需要...
Fuck.
操
How was Phil?
菲尔怎么样了
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about my day, either.
我也不想谈论我的一天
Well, I think the person with blood all over their arms
我觉得那个手臂上全是血的人
is gonna have to say something.
有话要说
Brianna fired me. From my own lube.
布丽安娜把我从我的润滑剂事业开除了
I'm out. What happened?
我出局了 发生什么了
Art happened.
都是艺术的错
Oh, dear. Performance art.
天啊 表演艺术
All over her office and this guy, Dan.
在她办公室大脑特闹 直接惹了丹
I'm not sure it was the best way to get what I wanted.
我觉得这可能不是得到我想要的结果的最佳方法
Mostly because I didn't get what I wanted.
主要是因为我没有得到自己想要的结果
You know, the lube was one of the coolest things I've ever created.
那个润滑剂是我创造过的最酷的东西之一
and I fucked it all up.
我却把一切都搞砸了
Frankie, in business,
弗兰琦 在商场中
when you want to change people's minds,
如果你想改变别人的想法
you have to do it the way businesspeople do it.
你需要按商业人士的方法来做
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表