剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
But he does like who you actually are.
但他的确喜欢真实的你
Well, he doesn't really know who I am anymore.
他已经不知道我是什么样子了
You may not know this, Frankie,
你可能没有发现 弗兰琦
but I'm a flawed person.
但我是个有缺点的人
I do know that.
我是知道的
You know who else knows it?
你知道还有谁知道吗
My daughters, my grandkids, my friends,
我的女儿们 孙儿们 朋友
every customer service representative I ever interacted with.
每一位和我接触过的客服代表
Aren't you jumping to the end of the story a little too soon?
你就这么跳到故事结局是不是太快了
I spent 40 years with a man who didn't love me.
我和一个不爱我的男人共度了40年
Maybe I'm the problem.
也许问题在我身上
You know, maybe I'm unlovable.
也许我不值得被爱
You're not unlovable. Are you sure?
你值得被爱 你确定吗
Now you're fishing.
你这就是在钓鱼了
Guess what? You caught one.
你猜怎么着 你钓到了一条
I love you. You happy?
我爱你 开心了吗
What do I do? This is what you do.
我要怎么做 就这么做
You stand up.
站起来
You put your damn purse on your arm the way you like it.
按你喜欢的方式拿着你的包包
And then you do exactly what you told me to do with Jacob.
然后就按你建议我和雅各布相处的方式去做
What did I tell you to do with Jacob?
我建议你和雅各布怎么相处的来着
"Don't be an idiot."
"别做傻瓜"
That does sound like me. Oh.
那听上去的确像我说的 好了
Ma'am? Are you sure I can't get you anything?
女士 你确定不用点东西吗
No, thank you, Gretchen. I'm fine.
不用 谢谢 格雷琴 不必
It's just, you've been here a half hour.
只是你已经坐了半小时了
Please walk away.
请走开
See, it has to look like I just got here.
我必须看上去像刚到一样
Off you go. Go.
快走吧 走
Is somebody watching us?
有人在监视我们吗
If you're in some kind of trouble,
如果你有什么麻烦
take your spoon and slide it to the other side of the table.
就把勺子滑到桌子另一边
Look... I got here very early for a date because I was nervous
听着 我来得太早是因为我紧张
and now I don't want to look desperate or insane.
现在我不想看上去太迫切或者像疯了一样
So please do me a kindness and leave.
所以拜托你行行好 走开吧
Phil.
菲尔
Phil.
菲尔
Oh, good Lord.
天呐
Phil!
菲尔
I thought I heard my name a bunch of times.
我就感觉有人叫了我好几声
You look lovely. Thank you. So do you.
你看上去很可爱 谢谢 你也是
Well, I don't mean lovely.
不是说你很可爱
You know what I mean.
你懂我的意思
Actually, I think that's my water.
实际上 我觉得那杯水是我的
I'm... I'm sorry.
我...抱歉
It's OK.
没关系
Tell you what, we'll just switch.
不如这样吧 我们换一下
Where is that waitress?
服务员在哪里
I keep trying to get her attention.
我想叫她好久了
There you are.
你在这呢
Hello, sir. Ma'am. Hello.
先生您好 女士您好 你好
Welcome to The Anchor.
欢迎来到船锚餐厅
I'm Gretchen and I will be your server.
我是你们的服务员格雷琴
Can I get you something to drink?
请问要点些什么饮料呢
Let me take a crack at it, for old time's sake.
让我来试一试 看在过去的份上
Oh, OK. Crack away.
好的 试吧
She'll have a vodka martini.
她要一杯伏特加马提尼
Straight up. Very dry.
不加冰 很干的那种
Two olives.
两颗橄榄
And he'll have a rye Manhattan
他要一杯黑麦曼哈顿
served up in a rocks glass,
装在威士忌酒杯里
with an orange peel instead of a cherry.
把樱桃换成橘皮
Be right back.
马上就来
You're doing great.
你表现得很好
And when you look at my chart,
你要是看了我的图
not actually my zodiac chart,
不是我的星座图
but the moon chart from the year I was born,
而是我出生那年的月亮星座图
and compare that to your chart,
再和你的图比较
you'll see it was literally
你会发现星图里
written in the stars for us to have this fight--
真的表现出我们这次会吵架
Of course, if you did look at my zodiac chart,
当然了 如果你真的看了我的星座图
you'd see that I'm cosmically doomed--
你会发现宇宙法则说我注定...
I guess I'm saying that
我是想说
it was so hard for us to get to where we were.
我们能走到一起真是太不容易了
Are we really going to let one--
我们真的要让一次...
I believe it was a young Mickey Rourke who once said--
我相信影星米基·洛克年轻时曾说过
Actually, "Hakuna matata" literally means
实际上 斯瓦希里语中"哈库拉马塔塔"
"There is no problem here" in Swahili.
就是"毫无问题"的意思
I interpret that to mean "There's no problem that's unsolvable"--
我理解为"没有任何问题是不能解决的"
Message skipped. To delete this message, press one.
消息结束 删除请按1
To continue listening to this message, press two.
继续收听 请按2
I'm sorry for the long, meandering messages.
我很抱歉喋喋不休地说了这么多
The truth is, this was all way too many words just to say...
实际上 我说这么多只是想表明...
I miss you like crazy.
我疯狂地想着你
My heart hurts not being with you.
不和你在一起 我的心都痛
You're my person. I need you.
你是我的真爱 我需要你
It's Sol. Sol Bergstein.
我是索尔 索尔·伯格斯丁
Frankie, we have a little
弗兰琦 在好货商店
saying here at Good Stuff when we like a product.
当我们喜欢一个产品时 有这么一句话
"This is Good Stuff." This is good
"这是好货" 这是好...
Dan, I was gonna say it.
丹 我本来打算亲口说的
Sorry, Ger. Jumped the gun.
对不起 杰 我太急了
Well, gentlemen, it sounds like
好了 各位 看来
our lube is going to be in your stores.
我们的润滑剂会在你们店里销♥售♥了
Yeah. And we could not be more thrilled.
没错 我们非常激动
I've got to say, I'm excited to be involved
我必须要说 能和如此环保的公♥司♥合作
with such an eco-friendly company.
我非常激动
Well, we really pride ourselves on that.
我们对这一点非常自豪
You should. You are one of the first companies
你们值得自豪 你们是第一批
to ban all those foods
禁止使用食品中
which contain genetically-modified ingredients.
含有转基因原料的公♥司♥
Oh, you've done your research.
你深入研究过了啊
Thank you, Dan.
谢谢 丹
That means so much coming from a fellow hermano del mundo.
由你这个保护环境的兄弟说出口 意义重大
OK. I like you.
好了 我喜欢你
I like you, too. And I'm sure
我也喜欢你 而且我相信
something like palm oil must really upset you.
你一定很不喜欢棕榈油这种东西
Oh, well, of course it upsets me, but we have to--
当然我并不喜欢棕榈油 但我们必须...
You know what, let's just stay focused,
不如这样吧 我们谈谈重点
because I know that Stephen and Erica had some shelf schematics
斯蒂文和艾丽卡想给你们看一些
they wanted to pitch you guys.
上架的示意图
Yeah, we call them "Shelf stories."
是啊 我们称之为"架上故事"
Oh, we agreed "No" to "Shelf stories."
我们说好了不用"架上故事"的
Yes, and then we agreed to let me try it.
没错 然后我们又决定让我试一试
Would anyone like some Say Grace hand lotion?
有没有人想用点"格蕾丝驾到"牌护手霜
It's so good. It moisturizes as it protects.
很好用 既保湿又能防护
Let's just let Stephen and Erica do their thing.
我们还是先听斯蒂文和艾丽卡的报告吧
Sorry, I'll put it on quietly.
抱歉 那我静静地抹一点
Gerald, if you could just refer to page five in your packet.
杰拉德 你能翻到你文件里的第五页吗
I got nothing here. Stacey, did I get a packet?
我这什么都没有 斯黛西 有我的文件吗
Right. From Say Grace. No?
是的 格蕾丝驾到公♥司♥的 没有吗
That's on you.
那是你的错
Ah, I'm so dry. Let's get it all over.
我♥干♥♥死♥了 我们快点搞完吧
Frankie? What the hell?
弗兰琦 搞什么鬼
Oh, my God. Is that real blood?
我的天 那是真的血吗
Sure is. It's from the orangutans we kill
当然是 都是我们杀掉的那只猩猩的血
so that we can put palm oil in all our products.
毕竟我们要在所有产品上抹上棕榈油
You know, apparently here at Say Grace
显然 在格蕾丝驾到公♥司♥
we think that's "Good stuff."
我们觉得 这是"好货"
Oh, I've got so much extra. Here you go, Dan.
我抹太多了 给你一点 丹
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表