剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
You think I should have worn a suit?
你觉得我应该穿套西装
No, you... you do some research,
不 你... 你要做一些研究
you commission a study, talk to experts.
学专业知识 和专业人士聊一聊
And mostly, you show them how it can make them money.
最重要的 你要向他们展示这可以让他们赚钱
Jesus, you're good at this.
天啊 你很厉害啊
Well, I used to be.
我曾经是很厉害
Oh, there's my order from China Bucket.
我点的中餐到了
Uh, Grace?
格蕾丝
You didn't let me finish.
你没让我说完
He's way more handsome up close.
他近距离看要帅得多
Thanks for letting me in.
谢谢你让我进来
Well, you got about five minutes before Jeopardy comes on
你还有5分钟 然后《危险边缘》就要播出了
and Frankie starts yelling wrong answers to the screen.
弗兰琦又要对着屏幕大喊大叫错误答案
My situation is... complicated.
我的情况...很复杂
So enlighten me.
那就告诉我
After that night we were supposed to meet in the hotel,
在我们原定的在酒店见面的那晚之后
I told Elaine everything.
我把一切都告诉了伊琳
Even though I knew it was over for you and me.
即使我知道我和你已经结束了
We decided to get divorced. I even got an apartment.
我们决定离婚 我还得到了公♥寓♥
Then she got sick.
然后她生病了
And I just couldn't leave her.
我无法就那样抛下她
Elaine has Alzheimer's.
伊琳得了老年痴呆
Advanced now.
现在是晚期了
God, Phil. I'm s--
天啊 菲尔 我...
So, yes... I am married.
是的 我还是已婚状态
But the Elaine I knew is gone.
但是我认识的伊琳已经不在了
She hasn't been that Elaine for a very long time.
她已经很久都不是原来的样子了
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
I can't imagine.
我没想到
Why didn't you tell me this before?
你之前怎么不告诉我
I don't know. Really.
我不知道 真的
That day you came to my house, seeing you...
你来我家的那天 我看到你...
I just wanted everything to be like it was again.
我只希望所有事都能回到原来的样子
Even if it was just for a drink.
就算只是一起喝一杯
I thought that would be enough.
我以为那就足够了
It's not.
但不够
So...
那么...
What now?
现在怎么办
That's up to you.
由你决定
What is Machu Picchu?
马丘比丘是什么
Oh, shit!
该死的
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表