剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
That was a fun brunch. Right.
那次真是有意思的早午餐 好吧
How about the sun room?
那日光浴室呢
Where Stan Singer
那是斯坦·辛格
almost caught us kissing New Year's Eve, 1999?
1999年新年前夜差点抓到我们接吻的地方
Why did we risk kissing that night, anyway?
说起来我们那晚为什么要冒那个险亲吻呢
It was Y2K. We thought the world was ending.
那是千禧年啊 我们以为要世界末日了
I suppose we could eat on the stairs.
那我们就坐在楼梯上吃吧
Where you almost bludgeoned me with a toilet plunger?
那是你差点用马桶拔子打我的地方
It's this whole house, isn't it?
整个房♥子里都有我们的回忆 不是吗
But it's your house.
但这是你的房♥子
But it's never been ours.
但这从来都不是我们的房♥子
I was happier this morning with you in that dump.
今早我和你一起在那个破房♥间里时反而更开心
You want to go back? No, no.
你想回去吗 不 不
But I think we should call a realtor in the morning.
不过我觉得明早该给房♥产经纪人打个电♥话♥
Wow. That's...
哇 那真是...
an exciting idea.
一个令人激动的想法
But where do we actually eat tonight's dinner?
不过我们今晚要在哪里吃饭呢
At a restaurant.
去饭店吧
OK.
好啊
Frankie?
弗兰琦
Frankie?
弗兰琦
"I threw away your alcohol. You're welcome.
我扔掉了你的酒 不用谢
And don't worry, I recycled the bottles."
不用担心 我回收了瓶子
Oh, fuck.
操
I can't believe
我简直不敢相信
how mad I am that Grace made me so mad.
格蕾丝惹我生气的事 竟让我这么生气
I mean, she was so drunk, I don't even know why I was listening,
她都醉成那样了 我为什么要听她说的话
although sometimes that's when the things you really mean come out.
不过有时候 酒后才是吐真言的时候
When you're not thinking.
那时候你说话都是脱口而出
That's the whole theory behind improv.
即兴表演不就是这样的吗
I'm gonna have a hell of a walk with her tomorrow.
我明天和她散步 估计也会遭罪
Oh, please don't. She's too mean to deserve a walk with you.
拜托不要 她太刻薄了不配和你散步
I hate to change the subject but, critical juncture:
我不想转移话题 但是快决定
Racing car or snail in a top hat?
要赛车还是戴高帽的蜗牛
What about cross-eyed bear? I feel bad for him.
斗鸡眼的熊怎么样 我都替它难过
Marty Feldman, you're coming to the party.
马蒂·费德曼 你要和我们去参加派对了
He's so cute.
它太可爱了
Almost makes you think twice about beating him to a pulp,
简直让人不忍♥心把他打成肉酱
which I am going to do.
我正准备这么做
Fuck.
操
Come on.
拜托
I'm sorry, ma'am, it looks like we're all out of that size.
抱歉夫人 我们没有这个尺寸的了
We have other brands.
我们有别的牌子的
No. Just give me the size you do have.
不要 那就要你们现有的尺寸吧
We have these fun little baby sized ones.
我们有这些可爱的婴孩尺寸的
I mean, not baby as in a baby, but--
不是说真的就是婴儿那么大的
Great. How many of these equal a regular bottle?
好吧 多少个这样的等于普通尺寸的瓶子
Like, probably a hundred.
大概要一百个
We've got masks, we got pilgrim hats,
我们买♥♥了面具 朝圣帽
we got a great deal on 2013 sunglasses.
并且2013款太阳镜打折好便宜
We just need that kid to come back with the helium.
我们只要等售货员把氦气拿来就好了
Now I appreciate you
我很感谢你允许我
letting me put whatever I want into the cart,
买♥♥所有我想买♥♥的东西
but I'm a little confused as to theme.
但是我不太知道主题是什么
I have a theory, dare I say wish...?
我有一个猜测 不知道该不该说
Hit me.
说吧
A sweet sixteen party for your breast reduction.
你缩胸手术的甜蜜16周年派对
Close.
接近了
A bon voyage party. For you?
送行派对 你自己的吗
Pour moi.
我自己的
I don't know French.
我不会说法语
Well, if you want a tarot card
如果你希望让·皮埃尔
reading from Jean-Pierre, I suggest you learn.
解读你的塔罗牌 那你该去学学
Are you really going away again? You just got back.
你真的又要走了吗 你才刚回来
I'm still basking in the glow of your joie de vivre.
我还在享受你带来的生活乐趣呢
I do know French.
看来我会说法语
Where are you going this time? Can I tag along?
你这次要去哪里 我能跟着你吗
I'm sorry, honey, you can't come.
抱歉亲爱的 你不能来
Please? I'm really fun to be with,
求你了 跟我在一起很好玩的
and I really need a vacation from Grace.
而且我真的很需要逃脱格蕾丝一阵子
I'm sure you do, but this isn't it. Why?
我知道你需要 但这次不行 为什么
Because I'm going to the one place you don't come back from.
因为我要去一个永远回不来的地方
A Carnival cruise?
嘉年华邮轮
No, sunshine.
不 亲爱的
That's not where I'm going.
我不是要去那里
Ma'am? Would you like me to ring this up for you?
夫人 你要付款吗
Yes, please. OK.
要的 谢谢 好的
Bye-bye, Babe.
再见 贝比
The party to end all parties.
一个结束所有派对的派对
My God.
我的天啊
And I need you to help me.
我需要你帮我
Oh, come on!
不是吧
Hello?
你好
Frankie. It's Grace.
弗兰琦 我是格蕾丝
I need you to come pick me up.
我需要你来接我
Find your own way home.
你自己想办法回家吧
Oh, wait. I have coupons.
等一下 我有优♥惠♥券
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表