剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Well, then why keep bringing it up? Oh, to shame you.
那你何必老提这事 让你难堪啊
I can't be a party to palm oil!
我可不能与棕榈油狼狈为奸
Is it in all your products?
你们的产品里都有棕榈油吗
No... palm oil is in every product.
不 所有产品都含有棕榈油
It's in the shampoo you use,
你用的洗发露里有
it's in the Cheez-Its you're never not eating.
你一直吃个不停的芝士饼干里也有
I bet I could open up your purse right now
我敢打赌只要现在打开你的包
and find three things that have palm oil in them.
我就能找出三样含有棕榈油的东西
The joke's on you. I can't find my purse.
你出糗了 我找不到我的包
The joke is absolutely on me.
很明显是我出糗了
Frankie, even if I wanted to get rid of palm oil,
弗兰琦 即便我想舍弃棕榈油
which I totally do, I do...
我真的很想 真的...
this is how we've always done things,
但我们公♥司♥向来都是这么做的
since before I worked here.
在我来这里工作之前就是了
This is Grace's doing? That's not what I meant.
这是格蕾丝干的好事吗 我不是那个意思
It makes so much sense.
如此一来就合理多了
The enemy's been right under my nose the whole time.
原来敌人一直就在我眼皮底下
What? No. No. I'm not saying that it's her fault.
什么 不是这样的 我没说这是她的错
What I'm saying is that palm oil is ubiquitous.
我想说的是棕榈油是很普遍的
Don't you try to hypnotize me with your corporate power jargon.
别妄想用大公♥司♥的行话来糊弄我
I'm getting to the bottom of this. Frankie Bergstein, out.
我要玩到底 弗兰琦·伯格斯丁从此退出
Well, that was fucking art.
那简直是艺术杰作
This is really great, isn't it?
这样真的很棒 对吧
Way better than my beige-on-beige-on-beige hotel room.
比我那整间都是米色的酒店房♥间棒多了
I loved doing this when you boys were little.
你们小时候 我特别爱这样玩
You mean the four nights a year when you and Mom
你是想说每年总有4个晚上 你和老妈
would let us run the AC and we'd all sleep huddled around it?
会让我们把空调打开 大家抱在一起睡觉吗
Yeah, we'd play Bergstein Foot Jenga.
是啊 我们一起玩伯格斯丁式脚搭积木
And tell Jewish ghost stories.
说些犹太鬼故事
Is that what got you into Kabbalah?
所以你才入的卡巴拉教吗
That was college. I was trying things.
那是大学时候的事 我在尝试新鲜事物
It was a girl. It was Mom.
一个女孩影响了我 老妈影响了我
You know who'd hate this right now? Robert.
你们知道谁最讨厌这种事情吗 是罗伯特
So...
那...
What's the plan for getting him back?
你有什么挽回他的计划吗
Well, I'm giving him some time.
我想给他点时间冷静下来
Which is a non-plan.
也就是说没计划咯
But I know he won't have
但我知道他现在不会给出
the answer I'm hoping for right now, so...
我想要的答复 所以...
maybe if I let him thaw, he'll be able to hear me.
如果我让他缓一缓 他就会听我解释
Good plan. Nah, I don't see it.
好计划 不 我不觉得
No, no, no, Dad's right.
不 老爸是对的
You can't talk rationally to Robert when he's angry.
当罗伯特生气时 是无法和他进行理性沟通的
Which is why I've been working from my neutral-toned hotel room.
所以我最近都在中性色调的酒店房♥间里工作
He's angry even though you're not at the office.
即便你不在办公室 他也很生气
We all hide until he calms down or until he eats a tea bag,
我们都藏起来 直到他冷静下来或者开始吃茶包了
which, by the way, he's been doing a lot these days.
顺道一提 他最近吃了不少茶包
Grace was very clear I should leave him alone.
格蕾丝说得很清楚 我现在该让他一个人静静
The problem is Grace still has her dignity and ego intact.
但问题是格蕾丝还保有她的尊严与自尊心
Take it from someone that has neither:
听听我这个尊严与自尊心全无的人的意见
You need to show Robert your heart.
你应该让罗伯特看到你的心
That way he knows exactly
那样他就很清楚
what to stomp on before he takes you back.
该先拿什么把气撒完了 再重新接受你
I don't know.
我不确定
No, believe me, Dad. It works.
相信我 爸爸 这管用的
It's how I got Bud back.
我就是这么赢回巴德的
Uh, full disclosure, I'm still not totally back.
实话实说 我还没有完全回来
He needs to know that you love him and you're not giving up.
他得知道你爱他 你不会放弃
I'm not giving up.
我不会放弃的
You have 12 new messages.
您有12通新留言
Hello, Robert. It's me.
你好 罗伯特 是我
Wait, no.
等等 不对
It's not "Me." I mean, it is me,
不是"我" 我是说 虽然的确是我
but I guess I don't have the right to say "It's me" anymore.
但我想我现在没有说"是我"的权利了
I'm no longer your "It's me."
我不再是可以直接对你说"是我"的人了
So, anyway...
所以 那个...
it's Sol...
我是索尔
Bergstein.
伯格斯丁
J'accuse!
控诉
Which means--
那个词的意思是...
I know what it means. It means you got too stoned again
我懂那是什么意思 意思就是你又抽嗨了
and tried to even out drinking too much coffee.
然后喝了超多的咖啡 想平衡一下
Green tea, but this isn't about that.
是绿茶 但重点不在此
I know it was all you, Grace.
我就知道是你 格蕾丝
Oh, yes. I talked to Brianna.
没错 我和布丽安娜谈过了
I know all about the palm oil.
我对棕榈油的事情了解得一清二楚
Oh. You do, do you?
真的吗 你知道了
I know it's in all of Say Grace's products.
我知道"格蕾丝驾到"的产品里全都有棕榈油
I thought this might come up.
我就知道会提起这事
Do you know what used to be in all of Say Grace's products?
你知道"格蕾丝驾到"的产品里以前用的是什么吗
Parabens. Ha, parabens, even worse.
羟苯甲酯 羟苯甲酯 更糟糕
I should do my one-woman show on parabens for you some time,
我该抽空以羟苯甲酯为主题给你来场脱口秀
"Para-Been To Hell And Back."
"羟苯甲酯 地狱的产物"
You have. Twice. Two times.
你表演过了 两遍 两遍
Don't change the subject, Grace.
别转移话题 格蕾丝
I didn't. Look, just so you know,
我没有 听着 跟你说
we thought palm oil would
我们当初以为棕榈油
be a better alternative for women's health.
会比羟苯甲酯更有利于女性的健康
It wasn't until just a few years ago
直到几年前
we knew how terrible it was for the environment.
我们才知道它对环境有那么大危害
I've known forever.
我一直都知道
What would Frances Mengela say?
弗兰西斯·门杰拉要是知道会怎么说
She wouldn't even recognize me.
她一定都认不出我了
She used to bare her breasts at the Republican National Convention,
她曾经在共和党全国代♥表♥大♥会♥上裸体抗♥议♥
she would throw stink bombs at the Republican National Convention.
她会在共和党全国代♥表♥大♥会♥上投掷臭弹
And now I've turned into a-- an orangutan-genocide profiteer.
结果我现在变成了 屠♥杀♥的猩猩受益人
No, you mean a profiteer of orangutan genocide.
不 你是想说猩猩屠♥杀♥的受益人
'Cause the way you said it,
你刚刚的说法
it sounds like you're a morally bankrupt orangutan.
听起来好像你是一只道德沦丧的猩猩
Not the time, Grace.
不是开玩笑的时候 格蕾丝
I can't lube a vagina with one hand
我不能一手润滑阴♥道♥
and smack an orangutan with the other.
一手狂扇猩猩耳光
As an outside contractor, you don't have a say in this.
你是外部承包商 你没有决定权
But what you can do is make a passionate argument.
但你可以做一次充满激♥情♥的论辩
And if you make a compelling enough case,
如果你说的足以说服人
they might listen to you.
他们也许会听你的
You think a song would work? 'Cause I think I've got one.
你觉得唱首歌♥行吗 我想到了首歌♥
**Blood on your hands*
*你手上沾满鲜血
**Blood on my hands*
*我手上沾满鲜血
**What have you done?*
*你究竟做了什么
**Blood on my hands*
*我手上沾满鲜血
Oh, yeah, exactly. No, I--
没错 就这样 我...
I think you've got this covered.
我想你能成功
Uh, w-wait. Grace?
等等 格蕾丝
Morning.
早上好
Did you hear those crows? They were all like...
你听到乌鸦叫声了吗 就像...
That's not right. No, it was more like...
不对 不 是这样...
Damn it.
该死
What are you doing? Being weird?
你在做什么 装古怪吗
It's soothing.
在安抚情绪
I needed something to do before I see Phil.
我在见菲尔之前要找点事做
I was gonna clean your hairbrush,
我本想清理下你的梳子
but I thought it would take too long.
不过后来觉得要花太长时间了
You guys having breakfast? Lunch.
你们要一起吃早餐吗 午餐
Well, you look fantastic.
你看起来特别美
Even if there's Mumbai-scale traffic,
就算路上堵得和孟买♥♥一样
you've still got three hours to get there.
你还有三个小时的富余时间
What if I'm not the person he thought I was?
如果我跟他想象中的不一样怎么办
You know, what if we finally start this
如果我们终于开始恋情
and he finds he doesn't like who I actually am?
结果他发现他不喜欢真实的我怎么办
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表