剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Well, don't forget Babe.
别忘了贝比啊
She said she'd get that back to me.
她说过她会把那个大茶壶还给我
She did not say she'd be in it.
可没说她自己会待在里面
Good one, Babe.
真有你的 贝比
It was a beautiful memorial.
那个纪念仪式办得可真好
It was. It was also a bit weird.
的确 不过也有点奇怪
I mean, I love the idea of
我是说 我倒是挺喜欢
putting my hand on my neighbor's heart, but...
把自己的手放在邻居的心上 但是...
Well, the guy standing next to me seemed to enjoy it.
站我旁边那个人似乎挺享受的
And it all comes down to this.
最终也只成了一坛灰
Being carried around in an old flea market find.
被放进一个在跳蚤市场上买♥♥到的老古董里带着走
I know. I'm sad, too.
我懂的 我也很伤心
It's not just Babe. Phil?
不仅是贝比的事 还有菲尔那事吗
Yeah, that, too. But...
是啊 也包括那个 但是...
Oh, I don't know, it's my whole life.
我也不知道 我的整个人生都很悲催
Well, death has a way of doing that to people.
死亡就是会对人造成这样的影响
But, you know, Babe devoured life.
但是 贝比充分享受了生活的全部
You know? She never settled for anything.
你知道吗 她从来都不肯将就
Up to the very last minute.
一直到最后一秒都这样
She always knew what she wanted
她一直都很清楚自己想要什么
and wasn't afraid to go out and get it.
然后无畏无惧地去争取
Yeah. As opposed to me,
是啊 跟我恰恰相反
who still doesn't know what she wants.
我到现在都不知道自己想要什么
Oh, gosh, I know this is an important conversation,
天啊 我知道这是很重要的谈话
but look, presents!
但是你看 有礼物呢
They're from Babe!
是贝比送的
Just like Babe to get you a little something for killing her.
就像贝比送礼物感谢你杀了她一样
"Darling Frankie, I was told these brushes
"亲爱的弗兰琦 我听说这些刷子
are the exact ones Picasso used to paint Guernica.
是毕加索当年用来画《格尔尼卡》的那些
If this proves wrong, you should know
如果这是假的 你应该知道
I still had a terrific time sleeping
我为了得到这些刷子不得不
with two Spaniards to get them.
和两个西班牙人上♥床♥ 真是爽死了
The postcard is the main event, anyway."
不过 那张明信片才是重点啦"
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天啊 天啊
"I've rented the gallery space, you just need to fill it.
"我已经租下了画廊 你只需要将之填满就行了
You've got one month. Get crackin', toots.
你有一个月的时间 快行动起来吧 姑娘"
All my love and eternal thanks.
我对你充满了爱和永恒的感激
Literally, my eternal thanks.
真的 我永恒的感激
Love, Babe."
爱你的 贝比"
This is really sweet.
这真的很有爱
What did you get?
你得到了什么
Let's see.
来看看吧
You get something inspiring and artful,
你的礼物是激励人心又有艺术感的东西
and I get a vibrator?
我却得到一个振动棒吗
Maybe that's your paintbrush, Grace.
或许那就是你的画刷 格蕾丝
"Dearest Grace,
"最亲爱的格蕾丝
this is even better than drinking
这比喝酒更爽呢
and it won't make your face puffy.
而且不会让你的脸肿胀
And it won't break your heart. Love, Babe."
也不会让你的心破碎 爱你的 贝比"
That is a good vibrator. It is?
那可是个上等的振动棒 真的吗
Much better than the ones with the pull start.
比用拉闸开关的那种要好多了
Makes you feel like you're using a chainsaw.
让人感觉自己像是在用电锯一样
Yeah, totally. I hate those.
是啊 我讨厌那种
They don't exist! Trick question!
那种的根本不存在 那个问题是个坑
There was no question.
根本就没有问题啊
The question is: "Have you ever used one?" Answer: "No."
问题是"你用过振动棒吗" 回答"没有"
I use... I other things.
我用的是...别的东西
Other than a man's penis, what have you used?
除了男人的阴♥茎♥ 你还用过什么
A man's penis.
男人的阴♥茎♥
Never used a vibrator! This really explains so much.
就知道你从没用过振动棒 这说明了好多事
Look, sister, start that sucker up and get to it.
听着 赶紧去试试那玩意儿吧
I need to get to it, too,
我也得赶紧去开始准备了
because I've got a show in four weeks.
因为我四周后有一场画展
It's kind of like a microphone.
这有点像是麦克风
Oh, it'll make you sing.
它绝对能让你爽得唱起歌♥
Jeez, how do they expect you to read this?
天啊 这么小的字 谁能看得清啊
"Dishwasher safe."
"可放进洗碗机里清洗"
Oh, well, that's something.
那倒是挺了不得的
You know what else Thoreau said?
你知道梭罗还说过什么吗
"No man is so poor he must sit on a pumpkin."
"没人会穷到必须坐在南瓜上"
So, yeah, they weren't all gems.
所以 并非全都是珠宝
As an artist, I've had a few that weren't gems, too.
作为画家 我也有过一些算不上珠宝的作品
But this... you are the crown jewel.
但是这一幅 你才是最闪亮的王冠明珠
Oh, Goddess knows, even dead,
女神知道 虽然你已经死了
you're still more fun than Count Drinkula over there.
但你依然比"酗酒伯爵"要有趣得多
Thank you for reminding me I'm an artist.
谢谢你让我想起 我是个画家
You have something on your nose.
你的鼻子上沾了点东西
Sol! Sol, it's Frankie,
索尔 我是弗兰琦
the artist formerly known as your wife.
就是你那位画家前妻
Yes, I remember you.
是的 我记得你
You're the quiet one.
你是安静的那个
The one who threw paint on Burt Reynolds' fur coat.
你会往布特·雷诺茨的皮草上泼油漆
What can I do for you?
有什么需要我帮忙的
Well, first, you should know I have an art show
首先 你应该知道 我三周后
three weeks from now at the Lotus Gallery,
在莲花画廊有一场画展
seven to nine P.M. Wine and cheese offered.
7点到9点 提供红酒和芝士
It's a retrospective with new works.
那是个回顾展 也会有一些新作
Congratulations. That's amazing.
恭喜啊 那太棒了
I know.
我知道
And any true Frankie B. Retrospective
任何真正的弗兰琦·伯格斯丁回顾展
has to include Hitler's Circumcision.
必须包含《希♥特♥勒♥的割礼》才行
I could see why you'd say that.
我明白你为什么会这么说
So, I need K. Loggins' contact info.
所以 我需要K·拉金斯的联♥系♥信息
You know, uh, Kenny Loggins is not a client anymore
那个 肯尼·拉金斯已经不是我们的客户了
and he's very private.
而且他这人不喜社交
I'm not sure I'm comfortable with your calling him.
我觉得我不太能接受你贸然打电♥话♥联♥系♥他
Well, then you call him.
那你给他打电♥话♥吧
Sol, this is important.
索尔 这事很重要
He has to be there.
他必须到场才行
He's the man who legitimized me as an artist.
他是正式让我拥有画家身份的人
I think you're giving Kenny way too much power.
我觉得你太看重肯尼了
Selling a painting isn't what makes you an artist.
卖♥♥出一幅画作并不代表你就是画家了
Oh, tell that to the IRS.
你跟国税局去说这话吧
But... Call Kenny!
但是... 打给肯尼
Okay.
好吧
Thank you and goodbye.
谢了 再见
You're not going to tell her, are you?
你不会打算告诉她吧
Yes, you are. I can see it on your face.
你肯定会说的 我从你的表情就能看出来
What choice do I have?
我有什么选择呢
How about never telling her?
不如选择永远别说吧
Which part should I never tell her?
我该隐瞒哪一部分
That it was Larry who did Kenny Loggins' divorce?
是说处理肯尼·拉金斯离婚案的是莱瑞
Or that he never bought her painting?
还是说他根本没买♥♥下她的画
All of the above. I feel terrible.
以上两点都不该说 我觉得好内疚
You shouldn't! You did it out of the kindness of your heart.
你不必这么觉得 你当年是出于善意才那么做的
She was going through a hard time
她当时正经历痛苦的时期
and it was the greatest gift you ever gave her.
那是你送她的最棒的礼物
She's been dining out on that story for years.
她多年来一直对这事津津乐道呢
It still makes her happy. Please just let it alone.
到现在依然让她很开心 让这事就这么错下去吧
But she's never going to stop until she gets that painting.
但她不拿到那幅画是不会罢休的
She's sent me six text messages since we hung up
从我们挂电♥话♥后 她已经给我发了6条短♥信♥了
and they all say "Kenny Loggins."
内容全部都是"肯尼·拉金斯"
Here's what you do.
你这么办吧
You go to the garage, you dig it out,
你去到车♥库♥ 把那幅画挖出来
you say you got it back from him, and he sends his best.
就说是从他那里拿回来的 并且他还像她问好
I don't know.
我觉得不太好吧
Just tell her Kenny Loggins is giving her painting back
就跟她说 肯尼·拉金斯把她的画还给她
'cause "Everybody's gotta footloose."
因为每个人都要有自♥由♥自在的时刻
I don't know.
我觉得不太好吧
Grace. Oh, things are happening in my studio.
格蕾丝 我的工作室里现在可精彩了
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表