剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
All right, McBride.
好了 麦克布莱德
You're out.
你可以走了
Okay. Excellent.
很好
I'm running a little behind.
我有些事要迟到了
I'm gonna trust that you didn't screw me on my shit here, okay?
所以我就信你没动我东西吧
The judge dismissed it, Mr. McBride.
法官驳回了案件 麦克布莱德
You missed it.
你错过了
You gotta be shitting me.
搞什么
What the fuck happened?
这他妈怎么回事
What happened to my car?
我的车怎么了
Came in that way.
来的时候就那样
Oh, bullshit. It didn't come in in that way.
胡说 来时可不是那样
My goddamn windshield wasn't broken.
我车的挡风玻璃才没碎
The fuckin' headlight wasn't out.
前灯之前也没掉出来
Look at this shit. There's fuckin' dents in it.
瞧瞧 车身还有凹痕
What's going on here, huh?
这是怎么回事
Look. Sign the form.
听着 签字滚蛋
How's your bite feeling? You go to the doctor yet?
伤处怎么样了 看医生了吗
I'm fine, Dad. Really, it didn't even hurt that bad.
我没事 爸爸 真的 也没那么疼
Mom wasn't too excited about the whole thing, though.
但老妈对这事倒颇有微词
Look, I just don't want you walking around
听着 我就是不想让你觉得
thinking it was my fault at all, because you saw the guy--
这全都是我的错 你也看见那个人了
Dad, please don't. You saw the son of a bitch.
爸爸 别说了 你看到那个混♥蛋♥了
Don't.
别说了
How about your mom? What is she saying?
你妈呢 她怎么说
Don't do that, either.
也别问这个
I don't know.
怎么说呢
I'm just sorry the whole thing happened, honey.
我很抱歉发生了这样的事 亲爱的
Okay.
好吧
So we're good?
我们没事了吧
Yeah, Dad.
没事 老爸
We're good.
我们没事了
Hey, Dad? Yeah.
爸爸 说
Get your shit together.
振作起来
No housekeeping today, okay?
今天不用打扫我房♥间
I said no housekeeping!
说了不用清扫
What, you couldn't call me?
不能联♥系♥下我吗
You couldn't let me know what's going on?
不能告诉我一声怎么回事吗
If I had known that you'd been arrested,
如果我知道你被捕了
I could have done something! I could have moved the hearing!
我能做点什么 可以重新安排听证会
You get one call, man! And you can't fucking use it?
你可以打一通电♥话♥ 你♥他♥妈♥就不能打一下吗
Could you keep your fucking voice down?
你♥他♥妈♥能不能小点声
Fuck you, keep you voice down!
你♥他♥妈♥小点声吧
There's no law that says they gotta give me a phone call.
法律上没规定警方必须允许我打电♥话♥
I was resisting arrest. They ain't got do me no favors.
我当时拒捕了 他们才不会帮我
How drunk were you? Not at all!
你当时醉到什么程度 完全没醉
I haven't really had a drink in three days.
我都三天没喝酒了
Where's Rachel? What do you care? You fuck her.
瑞秋呢 你还问什么 你上了她
And you don't show up for her case.
而她的案子开庭你却不见人影
You're fucked up and you're sick.
你搞砸了 你真恶心
And you made me look like a fucking idiot!
你搞得我像个傻♥逼♥
I'm coming up with a plan to fix it, 'cause I actually do care.
我在想办法补救了 因为我真的在乎
Oh, I understand. I understand.
我懂 我懂
Because you're gonna fucking fix it, 'cause I tell you what.
因为你会解决好 这么说吧
I didn't get to where I am
我走到今天这一步
by letting assholes like you drag me down.
可不是靠你这种混♥蛋♥拖累我
Where you are?
你走到哪一步了
You got a one-woman shop in fuckin' Van Nuys, honey.
你在凡奈斯有个单干的小破公♥司♥ 亲爱的
Fix it!
解决好
Or I swear to fucking God-- I swear to God--
不然我发誓 我发誓
I'm gonna make your life shittier than it is now.
我会让你悲惨的生活更加悲惨
Believe it or fuckin' not.
你♥他♥妈♥爱信不信吧
You'd have to be a goddamn magician to do that.
你得是个魔术师才能办到
Malicious prosecution. Malicious prosecution?
恶意诉讼 恶意诉讼
For starters.
这是开始
And anything else you can think of.
再加上其他你能想到的
Okay. First of all,
首先
I don't think that failure to show up at a court date constitute.
我不觉得不出庭就能构成此项诉讼
The case is dead, Donald.
案子结束了 唐诺德
It's dismissed.
诉讼驳回了
Be a gracious one, and let's just let sleeping dogs lie.
拿出点风度 别制♥造♥事端了
Some dogs refuse to lie. Some dogs you have to hit,
有些人就是不肯消停 你就得出手
kick while they're down,
在他们处于弱势时动手
in order to ensure they stay down.
确保他们没有反击的余地
I've known Billy longer than any of you,
我认识比利比你们都久
longer even than you.
比你还久
I know what he's capable of.
我清楚他有什么本事
For good and ill.
无论好坏
He's a moral leper.
他道德败坏
Billy created this firm.
比利创立了这家公♥司♥
I created this firm.
我创立了这家公♥司♥
That's why my name is first.
所以我的名字排在前面
The point is, whatever your feelings are for Billy--
重点是 不管你对比利有何想法
My feelings are not in play, Michelle.
我可没掺杂个人感情 米歇尔
Are yours?
你呢
I don't want any claim filed.
我不想提出索赔
If you file a claim,
如果你提出索赔
then I have to report it back to Borns Tech
我就得回报给伯恩斯科技
where I will be met with "Why."
我就得回答原因
It is not a satisfactory response on my part
而我完全不知道原因
to say I have no fucking idea.
这不会让他们满意
If they ask you why...
如果他们问你原因
you just tell them because I said so.
你就说我让你这么做的
OK. Stop, just listen, please. No.
别这样 听我说 不
Please. Hear me out.
拜托 听我说完
I gotta a plan. We're gonna go back to state court.
我有个计划 我们会重回州法♥院♥
I'm gonna get the hearing rescheduled.
我会让法♥院♥重新安排听证会
And then at the same time, at the same time, Rachel-- Listen!
同时...同时... 瑞秋 听我说
I'm gonna file in federal court
我会向联邦法♥院♥提出诉讼
with an entirely different theory.
诉讼理由完全不同
Now, if none of that works,
如果都没结果
you just sue me for malpractice.
你就告我渎职
I got professional insurance.
我有职业保险
I'll go along with whatever you say.
我到时候会配合你
And then you get something for your case.
你会因此得到赔偿
You think I did this for money? No. That's...
你觉得我这是为了钱吗 不是...
You think I'm making money off my dead brother?
你觉得我在利用我死去的弟弟捞钱吗
That's not what I'm saying! Hang on a second! Please!
我没那么说 等下 拜托
I never missed a court date in my lifetime.
我这辈子都没错过开庭
Bullshit. That's not bullshit.
胡扯 这不是胡扯
I don't believe you. I always made it.
我不信 我总是准时出庭
Maybe I was in bad shape sometimes,
也许有时状态不佳
but I always answered the fucking bell, Rachel.
但我总会出庭 瑞秋
And as far as-- Look.
就... 听着
I also--
我还...
There's this guy--
有个人
There's this guy that's been following me around. Okay?
有个人一直跟踪我
I've seen him three times. The first time was at the bar.
我见过他三次了 第一次是在酒吧
He's glaring at me at everything.
他一直盯着我到处看
At first, I thought he was just some fucking asshole.
一开始 我以为他就是个傻♥逼♥
But then, sure enough, he's outside, he's taking pictures.
但然后 果然 他又开始拍照
I'm with my kid. He's creeping around out there all night.
我跟我孩子在一起 他整晚都鬼鬼祟祟跟着
And last night, he was in my cell.
昨晚 他出现在关我的拘留所
There's gotta be something to it.
这其中肯定有猫腻
It's gotta have something to do with the case. I know it does.
肯定跟这个案子有关系 肯定是
We got something You need more help than I do.
我们有... 你比我更需要帮助
Rachel?
瑞秋
Hey! Idiota! Quit it.
白♥痴♥ 别弄了
Fucking seals won't go away, man.
该死的海豹不肯走
I fucking hate seals.
我最讨厌海豹了
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表