剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
I think I might have hit your car.
我好像把你车刮了
I am so, so sorry.
真是抱歉
I was rushing to get to an interview,
我急着跑去面试
and I came too close.
当时靠得太近了
Don't worry about it.
没关系
Really? It's nothing.
真的吗 这没什么
You're so sweet.
你真是好人
I so can't be late for this interview.
这场面试我不能迟到
I also didn't want to flee the scene of an accident or anything.
我也不想跑离事故现场什么的
Hey, I mean, that's why the city carries insurance.
这就是保险存在的意义
I actually think that scratch was there from before.
其实我觉得这划痕以前就有
Really?
真的吗
Okay, well, I'd better go, then.
那好吧 我该走了
I really need this job.
我真的很需要这份工作
Hey, uh, what do you do?
你是做什么的
Fire the receptionist who let him past her.
炒掉那个放他进来的前台
He's aged, don't you think?
他比以前沧桑了 对不对
I forget, did you actually work with him?
我都忘了 你们以前是搭档吧
No, sir. Absolutely not.
不 不是这样的
I was here, but I never had anything to do with him.
我当时在公♥司♥ 但跟他不熟
Not a fan.
看来你并不迷恋他
So many were.
跟很多人不一样
How they loved darling Billy.
他们都很喜爱亲爱的比利
You should have refused service.
你应该拒绝被传唤
Yes, sir. Sorry.
是 先生 对不起
Consider the subpoena quashed.
就当这传票是无效的吧
Raise your right hand.
举起右手
I, Ned Berring, swear to tell the truth,
我 奈德·博林 发誓所言为真♥相♥
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth,
事情的全部真♥相♥且只说真♥相♥
so help you God. I swear.
愿上帝助你 我发誓
Sign here.
在这签字
Good morning.
上午好
For the record,
声明一下
I'm Lucy Kittridge, et al,
我露西·基特里奇 及其他人
representing Borns Technologies.
是伯恩斯科技的委托代理人
The witness having been sworn,
证人已宣誓
I will now administer the customary admonitions and...
下面我将按惯例宣读警告以及...
Objection. ...warnings... Sorry?
反对 信息...你说什么
Well, he just now swore to tell the truth.
他刚刚发过誓会说实话
You didn't hear that? I heard him.
你没听到吗 我听到了
I have to warn him what happens if he lies.
但我要警告他说谎的后果
Move to strike. What is this?
删节动议 这是怎么回事
The man just swore to tell the truth.
证人已经宣誓会说实话了
Now you're warning him not to lie.
你又警告人家不要说谎
That's argumentative.
这是相互矛盾的
If you keep it up, I'll ask for sanctions.
再这样 我就要申请制裁了
Please state your name for the record.
请说出姓名以便记录在案
Objection. For what?
反对 原因是
Asked and answered when he took the oath.
宣誓时已经陈述过了
You got to listen better.
你要仔细听
You're being obstructionist.
你这是蓄意阻挠
I'm being what? You heard me.
我怎么了 你听到我的话了
Is this your first deposition?
这是你第一次取证会吧
Leonard, are you hearing this?
莱纳德 你听到了吗
I swear to God,
我发誓
it sounds like she's reading off a practice script or something.
她刚才的表现就像是在念稿子
Mr. McBride, I suffer from a protected condition
麦克布莱德先生 我的状况
under the Americans With Disabilities Act.
是受美国残疾人法案保护的
Accommodation for my condition
改善这种状况的方式之一
includes the memorization of certain written prompts.
就是利用书面材料帮助记忆
That you would object to
你反对这一点
and even mock my condition and accommodation
并且还嘲笑我的状况和改善方式
is actionable and reprehensible discrimination
实属歧视 我可以因此控诉
on your part.
并谴责你
May I proceed? Absolutely.
可以继续了吗 当然
Thank you.
非常感谢
Let the record reflect
请记录在案
that the witness has previously identified himself
证人在此前声称自己的名字是
as Ned Berring. Now, then...
奈德·博林 下面...
Hold on. I'd like to administer my admonitions and warnings now.
稍等 我要宣读我方的警告信息
Are you kidding? Is that a legal objection?
开什么玩笑 你这是在反对吗
You objected when I tried to administer
我要宣读警告信息的时候
my admonitions and warnings.
你提出了反对意见
For the record, I want every lawyer and witness on your side
声明一下 我是想让你方所有律师和证人
to understand their separate legal obligations
明白他们各自的法律义务
to come forward with any information
要悉数交代
that a crime or crimes have been committed.
与任何罪行有关的所有信息
Mr. McBride, to what are you referring?
麦克布莱德先生 您这是指什么
Patty?
帕蒂
since 2002, it's a federal crime
自2002年开始 联邦设立了一项罪名
for, uh, for corporate officers or lawyers
如果企业员工或律师
not to blow the whistle pursuant to...
没有依法揭发检举...
Objection.
反对
Move to strike as irrelevant, argumentative,
删节动议 这与本案无关且存在争议
assumes facts not yet in evidence,
假定事实不能作为证据使用
and misstates the law.
且擅自捏造法律
And, for the record, who is this person?
另外 还要问一下 这人是谁
This person.
这人
I'm Patty Solis-Papagian, attorney at law.
我是帕蒂·索丽思·帕佩基恩 律师
That's who this person is. So...
我就是这人
May I proceed?
可以继续了吗
I wish to hell you would.
赶紧继续吧
I'd like to get out of here at some point.
我可不想一直待在这里
Mr. Berring, in your affidavit,
博林先生 在你的宣誓书中
you swear that you were an employee of Borns Technology.
你声称自己曾是伯恩斯科技的一名员工
Yes.
是的
And while you were... May I use the restroom?
你工作期间... 可以去下洗手间吗
Take a break?
休息一下
Unless you're done.
你问完了吗
Then we can just get the hell out of here.
问完我们就可以走了
Unless you have some... I'm far from done,
除非你还有... 还早着呢
Mr. McBride. relevant questions.
麦克布莱德先生 相关问题
I'm just getting started.
我这才刚刚开始
Take over.
快点接手
Not my show, Leonard.
不能抢人家机会 莱纳德
What?
什么
Excuse me.
你说什么
Donald Cooperman isn't here anymore.
唐纳德·库伯曼看不到了
Callie Senate will continue the questioning from here on out.
考利·森纳特从现在起将继续发问
Bringing in the grizzled veteran to bail out the rookie?
老将上场给小将解围
It's about time.
早就该这么做了
Mr. Berring, I read your affidavit.
博林先生 我读过你的宣誓书
You claim that Ryan Larson was working
你声称莱恩·拉森当时正在研究
on a highly classified weapons system?
一套高度机密的武器系统
That is correct.
是的
To which I ask so what?
那即便是又如何
Ryan Larson was working on something?
莱恩·拉森在进行某项研究
So?
那又如何
He was paid to work on things.
公♥司♥雇他进行科研
He killed himself.
他自杀
What does one thing have to do with the other?
这两者之间存在什么关联
Nothing.
毫无关联
But Mr. Larson died in an explosion on a boat
但拉森先生在船体爆♥炸♥中死亡
that was caused by the weapon that he was working on, so...
引发爆♥炸♥的武器正是他所研究的项目
Do you know that?
这是你主动掌握的信息
Or did Mr. McBride tell you that?
还是从麦克布莱德先生那听到的说法
I wasn't personally there when it happened, so...
事故发生时 我本人没在现场...
Even if he did use what he was working on to kill himself,
即便他使用自己研发的武器自杀
do you think Borns Tech should be held responsible?
你觉得伯恩斯科技应当为此承担责任吗
Borns Tech was supposed to keep those weapons
伯恩斯科技有义务防止那些武器
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表