剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
that you are everything you're cracked up to be.
你真有自己吹的那么厉害
Let's even say you show up to court tomorrow.
甚至明天还能出现在法庭上
We are talking about one of the top three law firms in the world
咱们面对的可是全球三大律所之一
and then there's Born's Tech
以及伯恩斯科技
which is a fucking massive global weapons manufacturer.
超大型的全球武器生产商
Then there's us, which is not so great.
而我们则没那么厉害
So there's windmills, and there's windmills.
对手那么强大 几乎不可战胜
So, what? You wanna give up?
怎么着 你想放弃吗
Yeah, they're a big deal. So what?
没错 他们是很厉害 又如何呢
Look, part of being a lawyer is knowing
律师有一项基本素质就是
when you're on to something.
知道自己什么时候在干大事
And we're on to something. All right?
我们现在就在干大事 好吧
Oh, God, please don't fuck this up.
天啊 求你千万别搞砸了
This is not me going behind Donald Cooperman's back.
不是我想背着唐纳德·库伯曼
I wanna be clear about that.
我先澄清一下
Well, I'm pleased to hear that, Leonard.
听你这么说我很高兴 莱纳德
Because it sounded like you were.
因为听起来你就是在这么干
I'm just saying the case should have settled,
我只是想说这案子早该和解了
but Cooperman won't do it.
可库伯曼不肯
Wait a minute, I'm confused.
慢着 我有点糊涂
I thought it was dismissed.
案子不是已经被驳回了
It was dismissed in state court
州法♥院♥确实驳回了
when Billy McBride failed to show.
因为比利·麦克布莱德没出庭
Then he filed in federal court
后来他又给联邦法♥院♥提交申请
where Donald, to his credit, got it squashed,
靠唐纳德压下来
even without a hearing.
连听证会都没有
But then the case resurfaced in state court.
可后来案子又在州法♥院♥回生
You must have had a friend in the clerk's office.
你在书♥记♥员办公室肯定有人吧
This McBride is desperate,
这个麦克布莱德已经孤注一掷了
which to me makes him dangerous.
因此我认为他很危险
We should throw some money at him and make this go away.
咱们应该砸点钱了事
But Cooperman is too blinded by his anger
可惜库伯曼被愤怒蒙蔽了双眼
to see that logic.
不明白这个道理
You know what I think?
知道我怎么想吗
I think it's a small price to pay
我认为能让唐纳德开心
to make Donald happy.
这代价很小
Cooperman works for us.
是库伯曼给我们工作
He acts like it's the other way around.
他表现的倒像是他才是老板
Maybe it is.
或许就是这样呢
Look, do you know what that guy Larson did here?
你知道拉森那家伙之前做过什么吗
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
He worked on the Falcon class line of fuel systems for the Navy.
他之前在海军燃油系统的猎鹰线
That's not what he did, Leonard.
不是的 莱纳德
What do you mean?
什么意思
Do you actually want to know what he worked on?
你真想知道他以前做什么的吗
Yes.
想
No, you don't.
不 你不想
If Donald Cooperman wants to carry water on this or anything else,
如果唐纳德·库伯曼想做什么事
you know what you job is?
知道你的任务是什么吗
It's to say yes, sir.
是说 遵命 长官
Thank you, sir. Will that be all, sir?
谢谢 长官 就这样吗 长官
You wanted to see me? I did.
你找我 没错
You wrote a nice brief, Lucy. Thank you.
摘要写得很好 露西 谢谢
Judge Rosten Keller is sitting. You've heard of him?
罗森·凯勒法官负责审理 听说过他吗
The Gnome? He's a very active gnome.
地精吗 这位地精很主动
He asks a lot of questions.
他总提一大堆问题
I'm gonna need you there,
我希望你过去
should he want specifics
以防他针对你援引的案例的
on any of these cases you've cited.
具体细节提出问题
Great.
很好
He's also known to question second and third chairs.
他也以提问协办律师著称
He considers any attorney of record to be fair game.
他对诉讼中的所有律师都一视同仁
I'm sure you can guess my concern.
你应该能明白我的意思吧
Well, I've upped my dosage of Alprazolam.
我已经增加了安定药阿普唑仑的摄入
Come.
过来
Come in.
进来
Smile.
笑一个
I'm sorry?
什么
I asked you to smile.
我叫你笑一个
Okay, please show me you can do better than that.
拜托请笑得好看点
There you go.
这就对了
I want you to feel that smile between now and tomorrow,
从现在开始体会这个笑法
in the hopes that it might beget self-confidence.
希望这能帮你提升自信
Judge Keller preys on the weak.
凯勒法官喜欢挑弱者下手
I don't want him looking at you and smelling blood.
我不希望他看到你就发现有机可趁
I expect poise and strength.
我期待你展现自信和力量
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的
And should Judge Keller call on you to speak,
如果凯勒法官叫你发言
I expect you not to stutter.
希望你不要结巴
Is everything okay? Yeah.
都还好吧 嗯
What's up?
怎么了
I was just wondering,
我只是在想
would you wanna go grab coffee with me sometime?
你愿不愿意什么时候跟我喝杯咖啡
Oh, sweetie.
亲爱的
This smells like shit, dude!
臭死了 伙计
I saw your fucking mouth breather...
你这傻♥逼♥
You could be a...
你可以
Fucker!
混♥蛋♥
Oh, my God.
天啊
Wendell Corey's on line one.
温德尔·科里在一号♥线
Wendell. Donald. I've been thinking.
温德尔 唐纳德 我一直在想
This case needs to go away.
这案子得解决掉
It shall. When?
会的 什么时候
Tomorrow. No later.
明天 别再拖了
Our general counsel, Leonard Letts?
我们那位总顾问 莱纳德·莱茨
He's getting nervous.
他开始紧张了
And he's getting nosey.
而且开始管闲事了
Are we done?
完了吗
You know, I've been thinking. You should come in for a visit,
知道吗 我一直想着 你该来看看
see what we've got going on.
看我们在做什么
I'll set it up for sometime next week.
我下周找一天安排下
Sounds good.
听着不错
Donald?
唐纳德
It needs to go away tomorrow.
这事明天就得处理掉
Callie Senate is here.
考利·森纳特来了
Are we ready?
准备好了吗
We are ready.
准备好了
The dog has to stay down, Callie.
那只狗得管好 考利
Of all your lieutenants,
你有那么多手下
why me on this case?
为什么由我来负责本案
You have talent.
你有才干
That's it?
就这个吗
Isn't that enough?
还不够吗
There's nothing else in play?
没别的吗
What else can be in play?
还能有什么呢
Make sure the dog stays down, Callie.
把那只狗管好 考利
He's rabid.
那是只疯狗
Handsome, wow.
真帅
Just go in there, relax.
进去就行 放轻松
Be you.
做自己
If he doesn't show up, can you argue this?
如果他不来 你能辩吗
He'll be here. The hooker just texted me,
他会来的 那个三陪刚给我发了短♥信♥
so we're fine.
没事的
Oh, shit, it's them.
见鬼 是他们
They got that cold "Who gives a fuck about humanity" look.
一副"谁他妈在乎人性"的冷酷表情
Walking in a "V" like geese.
像鹅群似的 走得趾高气昂
Right?
是吧
Okay, confidence is key.
信心很关键
You with me? Okay?
明白吗
'Cause if you look like a winner,
因为如果你表现得像是赢家
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表