剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
I think your friend has a case.
你朋友的案子可以成立
I went and saw the dead guy's wife.
我见了死者的妻子
Really? Yeah, really.
是吗 是的
She's hiding something. I'm sure of it.
她在隐藏着什么 我很确定
I think there's a bigger picture here.
我觉得这背后有更大的隐情
I-- I don't care about the bigger picture
我不在乎什么更大的隐情
or secrets or-- or who's sleeping with who,
或者秘密 或者谁和谁上了床
unless it's you sleeping with Rachel
除非上♥床♥的是你和瑞秋
because that shit really pisses me off.
因为那样会把我给气死
All I care about is getting a settlement for 30 grand,
我只在乎拿到那三万元的赔偿
which, when I get, you get 5. Okay?
等我拿到手了 我就给你五千 好吗
No, no, no. No.
不 不 不
No. Don't look at me like you're gonna be fucking me.
不 不要用一脸你想上我的表情看着我
Okay?
好吗
Because I'm not a fuckable person.
我可不是随便就能上的人
Somehow I don't doubt that.
我并不质疑这点
I like that. Yeah.
我喜欢这个 是吗
Yeah, it's fun.
很有意思
No.
不
No, just file the papers tomorrow.
不 明天把文件归档就行
Yes. That will be fine.
是的 就这样
Okay.
好的
I appreciate it.
我很感激
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Fuck. What are you doing here?
操 你在这干什么
I think I kind of broke your gate a little
我进来的时候好像把你的门
when I came in. Sorry.
弄坏了 抱歉
What?
什么
What's up?
怎么了
Where's Denise?
丹妮斯去哪了
She's at tutoring, I think.
她应该去辅♥导♥班了
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
So I guess you're not gonna invite me in.
所以你是不打算邀请我进去了
Come on. I'm so tired.
拜托 我现在很累
What do you want?
你想要什么
Borns Tech, are they good guys or bad guys?
伯恩斯科技 他们是好人还是坏人
Neither. They're clients.
都不是 他们是客户
We don't divide up between good guys and bad guys.
我们不会去划分好人和坏人
Well, I got a case against them,
我接了一个案子 他们是诉讼对象
so that means I got a case
也就是说我要跟
against Cooperman & McBride.
库伯曼与麦克布莱德打官司
Heard anything about it?
听说过这消息吗
Don't ask me that.
别来问我
Well, today I went out to see a witness on this thing,
今天我去见了这案子里的一位证人
and, uh, had to take an Uber over here
然后只能坐优步来这里
because somebody dumped fish guts all over my car.
因为有人把臭鱼倒在了我的车上
Jesus. Why?
天啊 为什么
That's a good question.
问得好
So nobody around your shop's mentioned my case?
所以你们那边没有人提过我这个案子吗
Oh, please. Not even the Crypt Keeper, huh?
拜托 老魔头也没提过吗
Come on.
拜托
The shit on my car
我车上的这堆垃圾
smells like a fucking fish farm, okay?
闻起来好像是个他妈的养鱼场 好吗
I just want to know if
我只是想知道
Cooperman had anything to do with it. Did he?
这件事跟库伯曼有没有关系 是他做的吗
Of course he didn't.
当然不是
You've got to stop.
你必须停下
But you also need to be careful.
但是同时你也要小心
Come on, Billy. Just listen to me.
求你了 比利 听我一句
Donald Cooperman would love nothing more
唐纳德·库伯曼最想做的事情
than to destroy you.
就是毁掉你
Don't give him that chance, okay?
不要给他这个机会 好吗
Please? Please.
求你了
Just so you know, I got a case,
只是想来告诉你 我接了个案子
and I think it's a pretty damn good one.
而且我觉得是个非常好的案子
Okay.
好吧
Good night.
晚安
You know, it's fucking freezing out here.
外面特别冷
Go home.
回家去
Sure you weren't drunk
你确定不是喝醉了之后
and, you know, hit a dog or something?
撞上只狗或是其他什么东西吗
God damn it, Frankie, I already told you
见鬼 弗兰基 我跟你说过了
I didn't run over anybody, okay?
我没有撞到任何东西 好吗
Don't be an asshole.
不要烦我了
Why would somebody dump fish guts on your car?
为什么会有人往你车上倒鱼内脏
Fuck if I know. I guess they thought it was funny.
我要知道就好了 也许他们觉得很有趣
Do you think it's a threat?
你觉得这是在威胁你吗
No, I think it's a sign of respect.
不 这是在对我表示尊重
Of course it's a fucking threat.
这他妈当然是在威胁我了
You're a fucker.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
Come on, honey. Quit licking that shit, would you?
宝贝 别舔那东西
Stop it.
快停下
This says helicopter accident.
这里写的是直升机事故
I told you it's just a go-by.
我说了那个不重要
Wherever it says "Helicopter,"
一看到"直升飞机"
just replace it with "Seafaring craft"
就换成"航海船"
or "Water vessel," whatever the fuck it is.
或"大船"之类的东西
Are you serious?
你当真
They're both wrongful death cases.
都是意外致死诉讼
Just change the names of the parties--
只需变更各方当事人的名称
Hello. ...from "Chopper" to "Boat,"
你好 从"直升机"改成"船只"
and I'll fill out the one-page form attachment.
我来填写那一页表单附件
All right.
好的
Patty, uh, Solum-Beige or something.
帕蒂·索丽姆·贝热什么的
It's Solis-Papagian.
是索丽思·帕佩基恩
Uh, Brittany.
我是布列塔尼
His staff.
他的雇员
Okay.
好
God, this is a great place.
天啊 这地方真棒
No, I'm serious. With this light.
不 我说真的 还有这盏灯
Man, if this was a condo,
老兄 假如这是间公♥寓♥
I could sell it like that.
我不加改动就卖♥♥得出去
I occasionally-- I sell real estate
我有时在圣费尔南多谷
in the-- in the Valley.
卖♥♥♥房♥♥产
So, uh, how are we doing with the complaint?
那个民事诉状怎么样了
We can kind of use some help.
我们需要帮助
So far we're suing a helicopter company.
目前我们打算起诉一家直升机公♥司♥
Okay.
好的
Uh, would you like to take over?
你愿意接管吗
No, no, no, no, no. I don't do briefs.
不 不行 我不搞诉讼摘要
It's just a complaint.
只是民事诉状而已
I do not do those, either.
那些我也不做
So...
所以
Well, this is going to be great.
这下好了
You said she was going to handle the motions.
你说过她会处理诉讼申请
Who said that?
谁说的
You said that?
你说的吗
Dude, I don't do civil cases.
老兄 我不负责民事案件
I told you that.
我告诉你了
I suck in court.
我在法庭上表现烂透了
Jesus Christ. Glad I haven't quit my day job.
老天爷 还好我没有辞掉正职
Okay, what do you do?
好吧 你干什么的
Go ahead. Tell her. I don't give a shit.
说啊 告诉她 我不在乎
Counseling.
心理辅♥导♥
What? I can't-- Look, why--
什么 我不能 听着 何
why are we even bothering with a complaint?
为什么要把民事诉状搞得那么麻烦
We have two witnesses.
我们有两位目击证人
We have a demand letter.
我们有一封律师函
I mean, it's time to settle.
我是说 该和解了
You know what? Let's go.
听我说 就这么办
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表