剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Still, that's good news.
但是这还是好消息
Sure about that?
你确定吗
If the U.S. Attorney's office takes over,
如果司法部长接手这案子
who's in charge, you?
会由谁负责 你吗
So I get nothing?
所以我什么都得不到
It's Karl Stoltz.
这是卡尔·斯托尔兹的资料
Don't forget we helped.
别忘了我们帮过忙
We may need you if we ever indict anybody.
如果我们以后要起诉谁 也许会需要你帮忙
You were right. He's dirtier than shit.
你没说错 他问题很大
Before he was a DEA informant,
在成为缉毒局线人之前
he worked with us.
他给我们干过
We dropped him because he was making shit up.
我们因为他胡编乱造而甩掉了他
When the DEA drops him,
等缉毒局不要他了
the ATF will pick him up.
酒枪炮及爆裂物管理局又会接手
Way of the world.
世界就是这样的
You didn't get this from me.
这不是我给你的
Why am I getting anything?
为什么你会给我
Why do you think?
你觉得呢
I fucking hate the DEA.
我恨缉毒局
I hate lawyers, too.
我也恨律师
That doesn't mean I think they should get run over.
但那不表示我觉得他们就该被人撞死
Yeah, well, I appreciate that.
我很感谢
Okay, Donnie, what do you want?
好了 唐尼 你想怎么样
It's just amazing after all these years.
这么多年过去了 真是让人吃惊
I have a deep capacity for hate myself,
我自己恨意很深
but yours-- yours is impressive.
而你却 让人惊讶
I don't hate you.
我不恨你
That would take too much effort.
恨你太浪费精力了
But I'm glad to see your ego's still intact.
但是很高兴看到你依然非常自负
Is that what you tell yourself?
你就是这么骗自己的吗
That the opposite of love is--
爱的反面
is not hate. It's indifference.
不是恨 而是心死
I don't believe that you're indifferent.
我不认为你心已死
Did I ever tell you that I fucked your wife?
我有没有告诉过你我上过你老婆
Before you knew her.
在你认识她之前
And after.
和之后
Okay.
好吧
That's all you have to say?
就这样
I never could rattle you.
我从来没成功惹怒过你
And I'm good at rattling people.
而我非常擅长惹怒人
But you see right through me,
但你一眼就能看穿我
and I respect that.
我很尊重这一点
What I didn't respect
我不尊重的
is your inability to be a real lawyer.
是你没本事做一个真正的律师
Yes, you won a few cases.
没错 你赢过几场官司
Showboat.
那又怎么样
I built a business.
我建立了一个生意
A culture.
一种文化
A company.
一家公♥司♥
A law firm.
一间律所
You were a drunk with talent
你不过是有点运气有点天赋的
who got lucky.
酒鬼而已
You're playing with fire, Billy.
你在玩火 比利
Borns Tech is not some goddamn insurance company.
伯恩斯科技可不是什么保险公♥司♥
Think about what's gone down in this case
想想这个案子到现在已经出了多少事
and ask yourself how much more of it you can take,
问问你自己你还能承受多少
how many more people are going to get hurt.
还有多少人会因此受到伤害
Consider--
想想
one dead client.
死掉的当事人
A DUI.
酒驾
You were almost run down in the street.
差点在街头被人撞死
It was terrible.
非常可怕
Don't look at me.
别看着我
Did I say I did it?
我说是我做的了吗
To acknowledge that a crime has been committed
知道有人犯罪
or will be committed
或即将犯罪
is not in itself a crime.
本身并不是犯罪
You of all people should know that.
你最明白不过了
That killer that you sprung-- Bender--
你帮助脱罪的那个杀人犯 本德尔
you knew he was guilty of murder.
你知道他有罪
You knew he was likely to murder again,
你知道他还会继续杀人
but you got him off anyway,
但是你还是帮他脱罪了
and he killed...
然后他就杀了
that beautiful, beautiful family.
那幸福的一家人
I don't kill innocent people, Billy.
我不杀无辜之人 比利
You do.
而你会
That's why you live in a bottle.
所以你才会酗酒
That's why you destroyed your marriage, your family.
所以你毁掉了你的婚姻 你的家庭
So I take it there's no offer on the table.
所以你不是来找我谈条件的
There's always an offer on the table, Billy boy.
总是有条件可以谈 比利小子
How about nothing?
条件就是什么都不给
You withdraw everything, admit you were wrong...
你撤掉诉讼 承认你错了
give up your law license,
放弃律师执照
give me title to your car,
把你的车转给我
and you let me fuck you up the ass.
然后乖乖让我♥干♥一次
Don't forget, legally,
别忘了 法律上来说
you have to convey the offer to the client.
你必须告诉当事人我方的条件
I gave this to your assistant.
我给过你助手传票
But the fact that you didn't complain
但是你没有提出反对
tells me that you told her to ignore it.
说明你让她别管这传票了
Can you prove that?
你能证明吗
No.
不
I can't.
我不能
But I can prove I served you.
但是我可以证明我给你发了传票
I'm not accepting this service on behalf of my assistant.
我不会代表我的助手接受这传票的
That's okay. You don't have to.
没关系 你不用这么做
It's not for her. It's for you.
传票不是给她的 是给你的
And I do see right through you.
我确实能看穿你
I've never seen you this scared before,
我从没见你这么害怕过
you son of a bitch.
你个混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表