剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Let me see your license.
请出示驾照
Oh, come on. You know who I am.
别这样 你知道我是谁
Give me your license.
请出示驾照
Okay.
好吧
Here you go.
给你
Brittany Gold.
布列塔尼·戈尔德
Get out of the car.
请下车
I'm sorry about the tape.
视频的事我很抱歉
Don't worry. Billy won't show it to anyone,
不用担心 比利不会让别人看到的
especially not your wife.
尤其是你的妻子
Karl Stoltz is dead.
卡尔·斯托尔兹死了
You know who that is, right?
你知道这个人 对吧
Did you really think
难道你真以为
I was going to let a bitch like you set me up?
我会让你这种贱♥人♥陷害我
I'm really sorry...
真的很抱歉...
You know what?
你知道吗
I could run you in right now
我现在就可以逮捕你
for the vials of shit
我知道你身上
that I know you have on your person.
那些小瓶子里都装着什么
Fucking bitch!
贱♥人♥
Chain in or out?
链子放进去还是在外面
In, please.
放进去吧
All right, listen, I don't know
好了 听着
who's going to be there today, okay?
我不知道今天都有谁会到场
Yes. I need you on your A game.
明白 你要拿出最好的状态
All right? Okay.
好吗 好的
Laser focused. Okay?
保持警惕
Pee less. Right.
少上厕所 没错
Also, please learn how to tie your own tie
另外 要自己学会打领带
because you're a grown-ass man.
你都是个成年人了
Oh, well.
好吧
I'm so proud of you, sis.
真为你骄傲 姐姐
What are you...
干什么...
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你这是怎么回事
God damn it!
我靠
Shit!
妈的
Sorry I'm late. Traffic.
抱歉我迟到了 堵车
Ready to go?
可以出发了吗
God damn it.
我靠
All right. This matter is now in session.
好了 现在开庭
The Honorable Rosten Keller presiding.
尊敬的罗森·凯勒法官主审
Oh, here we go.
开始了
The Estate of Ryan Larson, et al,
莱恩·拉森家
versus Borns Technology.
诉伯恩斯科技案
Parties are present, Your Honor.
双方当事人都已到场 法官阁下
Be seated.
请就坐
This matter is here
今天传唤双方到场
for a status hearing.
是召开取证进展听证会
I'm looking at the file,
我已经拿到了报告
but I see very little progress.
但我发现进展十分缓慢
I don't like that.
我很不满意
Well, Your Honor, we've been conducting depositions
法官阁下 我们一直在组织取证会
and taking testimony... No.
录取证词 不
They've been doing depositions.
是他们在进行取证会
In fact, from where I sit,
事实上 上次听证会到现在
you've done next to nothing since we last convened
你除了不请自来到我家中以外
other than show up at my house uninvited.
基本什么都没有做
Your Honor, it would take two years
法官阁下 整理对方给我们的证据材料
to go through all the discovery they dumped on us,
大概得需要两年时间
Plus, I'm dealing with this police matter right now.
另外 警♥察♥现在还找我的麻烦
It is not my concern.
那不关我事
My concern is this case.
我只关心这个案子
You're not getting two years to try this case.
这案子肯定不会给你两年时间来准备
I'm not asking for that, Your Honor.
我没有这么要求 法官阁下
Listen, this case either moves forward,
听着 要么就继续推进诉讼进程
or it stops.
要么就中止审理
It's time to either put up or shut up, counsel.
继续推进还是中止审理 律师
What's it going to be?
你想怎么办
Did you hear me, sir?
听到我的话了吗 先生
Yes, sir, I heard you. Put up or shut up.
我听到了 继续推进还是中止审理
The plaintiff chooses put up.
原告方选择继续推进
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
We call ready for trial.
我们申请进入庭审程序
What are you doing?
你要干什么
We're not ready for trial, Your Honor.
我们还没准备好进入庭审 法官阁下
Why not? You've got about a million lawyers
为什么 你们有那么多律师
working on this.
在处理这个案子
I call ready for trial.
我申请进入庭审程序
This is a dangerous game you're playing, Mr. McBride.
你在玩一个很危险的游戏 麦克布莱德先生
You haven't gone through the discoveries.
证物你都没整理完毕
You haven't deposed their witnesses.
也没有录取对方证人的证词
Well, I have a pretty good idea
我大概已经猜到
what they're gonna all say.
对方证人会说什么了
Do I understand this correctly?
我没有理解错吧
You're ready to proceed to trial now, today.
你们已经准备好今天就进入庭审程序了
Yes, sir, that's correct.
是的 先生
Miss Senate? This is ridiculous.
森纳特小姐 真是荒唐
If he says he's ready for trial,
如果他说他已准备好进入庭审程序
the court takes him at his word.
法庭将采纳他所说的话
This is a stunt.
这是在哗众取宠
Your Honor, he is alleging negligence,
法官阁下 他的诉讼理由是我方过失
which necessitates more discovery
考虑到谨慎责任的要求
with respect to duty of care.
需要大量证据来支撑这一诉请
This will take time.
这是需要时间的
Okay, let's forget negligence.
好 那我们放弃过失诉请
We'll just go with wrongful act and fraud.
我们要将诉请改为不法行为及欺诈
Excuse me? You're willing
你说什么 你要放弃
to waive the claims of negligence against Borns Tech?
对伯恩斯科技过失责任的诉讼请求
That's correct.
没错
That's your strongest cause of action.
这可是你们最有力的诉讼请求
You open yourself up to malpractice.
你这样有可能会造成玩忽职守
Well, instead of going with an innocent mistake,
我们认为这并不是无意过失
we're going to go with a conspiracy.
而是一场阴谋
You're willing to waive the negligence claim?
你愿意放弃过失责任的诉讼请求吗
I just did waive it.
我已经放弃了
They say he killed himself. We say he didn't.
他们说他是自杀 我们不同意
We say Borns Tech
我们认为
had him working on an illegal weapon
是伯恩斯科技让他研发的非法武器
that blew him up.
夺去了他的生命
It's very simple.
道理十分简单
Your Honor, could I have a moment to,
法官阁下 能否给我些时间
Please. ...speak with my...
请便 跟我方人员...
people?
谈谈
Okay, thoughts?
你们怎么看
Nope, I don't like it.
不行 我觉得不妙
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
There is no evidence
并没有证据
of any intentional acts or of a cover-up.
能证明故意行为及掩盖真♥相♥
If he's willing to go with wrongful acts and fraud, we win.
如果他要改诉不法行为和欺诈 我们就赢了
Counsel?
律师
Your Honor,
法官阁下
we call ready for trial.
我方申请进入庭审程序
Well,
好
isn't this interesting?
真是有意思
Call down the voir dire panel.
召集审查陪审人员
We're gonna pick us a jury.
我们来选一支陪审团
What I don't understand
我不明白的是
is how you don't warn me.
你为什么不给我提个醒
Well, you haven't been listening to me.
你一直都不听我的
I wasn't sure I was going to do it
我们刚进去的时候
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表