剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
This is not a real estate deal. It's a court case.
这不是房♥地♥产♥交易 这是司法案件
So either be a fucking lawyer, or don't be one.
要么做律师的本分 要么就歇一边去
You know, go out to fucking Santa Clarita
滚去圣克拉丽塔
and sell doll houses.
卖♥♥你的小房♥子吧
Okay.
好的
It was filed?
提出了吗
Yes. 35 minutes ago.
没错 35分钟之前
His writing hasn't improved much.
他的文书水平没什么提高啊
This is a fucking disaster.
真♥他♥妈♥一场灾难
Do you know any other word but fuck?
除了他妈你还知道别的词吗
Mark up the motion to dismiss for tomorrow.
申请明日撤销这份动议
Tomorrow? Make an end run notice.
明天 迂回进攻
Who's going to argue, stutter girl?
谁来辩护 小结巴吗
You know what? Shut up.
不如你闭嘴吧
Did you just tell me to shut up?
你刚才叫我闭嘴吗
Callie Senate.
考利·森纳特
Callie? No. I don't think so.
考利 我觉得不行
She's more business litigation and stock fraud.
她更偏商业诉讼及证券欺诈
This case lies in tort.
本案属于侵权
I want Callie to argue this.
我想考利来辩护
Donald, come on, please.
唐纳德 拜托别这样
You know Callie is one of my best friends.
你知道考利跟我是好朋友
This would be very awkward.
肯定会很尴尬的
I'd like Callie to argue it.
我想让考利来辩护
Please.
拜托
She'd be a good match for Billy.
她跟比利肯定不相上下
You got the big nod.
你的机会来了
Congrats.
恭喜
Thanks, I guess. It's weird.
我该说谢谢吧 真怪
I'm sure Donald instructed you to extract a pound of flesh.
提这种无理要求肯定是唐纳德教的
Well. Of course.
是啊 不出所料
Just do me a favor and don't humiliate Billy.
看我面子 别羞辱比利
You know? He is what he is.
你知道他就是那样
I am just going to try the case.
我只管案子
Okay. Good.
好吧 很好
I don't give a shit. They need it furnished.
我不在乎 该布置一下
Yeah. That's what she said.
是啊 她就这么说的
Same to you.
你也一样
What's wrong? Yes. Same to you.
怎么了 对 你也一样
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Oh, nothing is wrong.
没怎么
Just got this.
刚拿到这个
"Motion to dismiss tomorrow"?
"明日进行撤销起诉动议"
Yeah. That's what it says.
是的 上面就是这么说的
Don't they have to give notice?
他们难道不用提前通知我们吗
They filed it ex parte. It's no big deal.
他们单方面提出的 没什么大不了的
They're just fucking with us.
他们这是在跟我们捣乱
Okay, so now what? We're going to settle
好了 现在怎么办 我们就按照
on the courthouse steps or something?
法庭程序进行还是怎样
Eventually we'll have to argue it.
最终我们还是得上庭进行庭辩
Right. And by we, we mean you, correct?
是啊 而这个我们 指的是你 对吗
Well, considering the alternative, yeah, me.
考虑到没有替代人选 是啊 我
No offense.
无意冒犯
So, uh, you don't have to be there tomorrow
那么 如果你不愿意的话
if you don't want to.
你明天可以不出席
I mean, a civil case
我是说 一件民事案件而已
and you don't have to come to every little hearing,
你没必要每场听证会都到场
but it would be nice because it would show the judge
但你能出席的话会好些 因为这会告诉法官
you give a shit and all that.
你对这案子还是在乎的
Yeah. No, I'll be there. I'll definitely be there.
是啊 我会到场的 我一定会到场的
Okay.
好的
That's Ryan.
那是莱恩
It's a baby picture. Little baby Ryan.
婴儿时期的照片 小宝宝莱恩
Yeah.
是的
His son looks just like him.
他儿子长得跟他一模一样
Really?
真的吗
Oh, yeah. I can see the--
是的 我能看出
see the resemblance there.
看出相似的地方
You all right?
你还好吗
Want me to make it Irish?
要我给你加点酒吗
No. Better not, honey.
不用 最好别 亲爱的
Uh, thanks, Frankie. You want anything?
谢谢 弗兰基 你有什么需要吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Is this, like, a lucky ring or something?
这是 幸运指环一类的吗
It's just my class ring, college ring.
只是我的班级指环 大学指环
Haven't I told you when I went to Indiana?
我跟你说过我去印第安纳州的事吗
I was a Hoosier. I don't think you did.
我是个印第安纳州人 你没说过
My dad wanted me to go to Alabama.
我父亲想让我去阿♥拉♥巴马
He wanted me to play football for Bear Bryant.
他想让我去为贝尔·布莱恩特打橄榄球
I said, "How the hell am I gonna play football?
我说 "我要怎么打橄榄球
I weigh 136 pounds."
我体重60公斤"
I was a baseball player.
我曾是棒球手
My dad thought I was a pussy for playing baseball.
我父亲认为我打棒球很娘炮
It was either football or nothing for him.
对他来说只有橄榄球才够爷们
Right.
是啊
And look at you now.
看看现在的你
I love it when you Yeah.
我喜欢你这么 是啊
Big lawyer.
大律师
Yeah. I'm...
是啊 我
something else.
挺厉害的
Welcome to Indiana basketball.
欢迎来到印第安纳州篮球联赛
Welcome to Indiana basketball.
欢迎来到印第安纳州篮球联赛
Okay, God damn it, I'm coming.
好了 该死的 来了
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这做什么
Were you asleep?
你睡了吗
I wish. I got court tomorrow.
我倒是希望如此 我明天要上庭
I can't sleep for shit.
我睡不着
I need a place to crash.
我需要个住处
Why?
为什么
Mom and I got into a fight.
我和妈妈吵了一架
If you don't let me stay here,
如果你不收留我
I'm just going to spend the night with a guy I'm seeing.
我就只能去找我男友过夜了
You're something else. Come on in.
真有你的 进来吧
Why can't you sleep?
你为什么睡不着
You nervous about the case?
案子让你紧张吗
No, I got hooked on Hoosiers.
不 我看《印第安纳州人》看入迷了
I've seen the fucking thing 300 times.
这破片子我看了300遍了
Every time, I'm nervous as hell they're going to lose.
每次看 我都紧张的要死怕他们输掉比赛
I don't get it.
我不明白为什么
I keep screaming at Hackman,
我不停的朝海克曼大叫
"Please don't get thrown out of any more games."
"拜托别再输掉任何比赛了"
Have a seat, honey.
坐吧 亲爱的
What's Hoosiers?
《印第安纳州人》是什么
Thanks.
谢谢
Here you go, baby.
给你 宝贝
I'm not sleeping with the guy.
我没跟那家伙睡觉
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Okay, I don't know. Does that make you feel better?
好吧 我不知道 这样你是不是觉得好点
What do you want anyway?
你到底想要怎样
You suck.
你真差劲
So you want me to ask you questions about the guy you're seeing?
那么你希望我对你男友问东问西吗
Is that it?
是这样吗
You know I'm not going to like him anyway.
你知道我反正不会喜欢他的
Hi, baby. What's going on?
你好啊 宝贝 怎么了
She's my pal. Don't worry.
她是我朋友 别担心
She's not mean. She's just hungry.
她并不是吝啬 她只是饿了
There you go, sweetheart. God damn.
给你 甜心 该死的
Took my fucking hand.
竟敢咬我的手
See you. Go get going. Get going, baby. Now shoo.
再见 快走吧 走吧 宝贝
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表