剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Is that what you think happened? A match in the fuel tank?
你觉得是这么回事吗 往油箱里扔了根火柴
It's what I was told happened.
他们是这么告诉我的
When were you told that? When?
什么时候告诉你的 什么时候
Right after.
事件发生之后
Who told you? I don't recall.
谁告诉你的 我不记得了
What was he doing out there at night anyway?
他半夜一个人出海干什么
He loved to fish.
他喜欢钓鱼
They would let him take the boats out.
他们允许他开船出去
Sometimes he took our boy.
有时候还会带上我们的儿子
My husband was a very loyal employee.
我的丈夫是个非常忠诚的员工
They make bombs, and he blew up.
他们制♥造♥炸♥弹♥ 而他就这么炸了
Don't you think that's kind of a coincidence?
你不觉得有点过于巧合吗
I mean, to me it's downright suspicious.
我是说我觉得这很可疑
Now, did they happen to give you any money
他们有没有因为这个巧合
as a result of this coincidence?
给你钱
What are you doing, Mr. McBride?
你想说什么 麦克布莱德先生
I'm just doing my job. I'm trying to find out
我只是在做我分内事 我想查明
why a guy like Ryan would kill himself
为什么像莱恩那样的人
in such a weird, loud, messy kind of way.
会用这种古怪 嘈杂又混乱的方式自杀
Uh, it's--
这
Borns Tech was very good to Ryan.
伯恩斯科技对莱恩很好
They've been wonderful to me.
对我也很好
They set up a fund What's up, buddy?
他们还拿出一笔钱 你好 伙计
...to pay for the funeral.
支付葬礼的费用
How you doing?
你好吗
I'm a friend of your aunt Rachel's.
我是你姑姑瑞秋的朋友
Stop it. I'm just talking to your mom
别说了 我在跟你妈妈聊
about how you used to fish with your dad.
你以前和你♥爸♥爸钓鱼的事
Stop it. That must have been cool, huh?
别说了 一定很酷不是吗
You know something about my dad?
你知道我爸爸的事吗
This is a private conversation, Jason.
这是私人谈话 杰森
Just go into your room.
回房♥间去
Nice meeting you there, Jason.
很高兴见到你 杰森
Listen here, you fucking weird asshole,
听着 你个古怪的混♥蛋♥
the idea of you and my fucked-up sister-in-law
你和我小姑子撕开我们的伤口
tearing open wounds to chase some big pot of gold--
只是寻求一大笔钱
I'm chasing the truth, Ms. Larson.
我是在寻求真♥相♥ 拉森女士
That's all I'm doing. Bullshit.
仅此而已 胡扯
Aren't you interested in the truth?
你不想知道真♥相♥吗
This was a very painful time,
那段时期非常痛苦
very painful.
非常痛苦
And I'm not going back there.
我不想再过那种日子了
Okay? So I think you should go.
好吗 请你走吧
Go. Thank you.
走 谢谢
I hear you. Okay.
我听到了 好的
You have a good day.
祝好
You have the settlement conference
你十点要去衡平法♥院♥
with the Chancery court at 10.
参加赔偿讨论
Davidson board meeting at noon.
中午则有大卫森董事会会议
Your plane leaves from Santa Monica at 3.
你的飞机三点从圣莫尼卡起飞
Gina Larson called.
吉娜·拉森打了个电♥话♥
Billy McBride visited her.
比利·麦克布莱德找过她
What's up, guys?
你们好
You doing a little night fishing?
晚上钓鱼吗
Get after those sharks?
猎捕鲨鱼
We don't do charters. No shit.
我们不接私活 是吗
The guys up at the tackle shop said you did.
工具店的人说你们接
Well, we don't.
可我们不接
Yeah? You thirsty?
是吗 你们渴吗
No, thanks. What do you want?
不了 谢谢 你想干什么
Okay, look, I'll just cut the shit right now.
好吧 我就直说了
The night your boat sank,
你们船沉的那晚
you told OSHA that it was calm,
你们告诉职业安全和健康署当晚很平静
there was an explosion, and a wave sank it.
然后突然发生了爆♥炸♥ 一个大浪击沉了船
That's a load of fucking horse shit,
这可全都是胡说八道
and you know it. Man, what do you want?
你们也很清楚 你想干什么
You got a computer? Look it up.
你有电脑吗 自己查查去
Explosions on a boat can sink them,
船上发生爆♥炸♥可以把船炸沉
like a torpedo or whatever.
比如鱼雷什么的
Explosions near a boat can sink them, too,
船附近发生爆♥炸♥也可以把船搞沉
like a mine putting a hole in the hull,
比如水雷把船体炸出个洞
that kind of thing.
之类的
But it would goddamn near
但是要核武器
take a nuclear bomb to make a wave
才能炸出一道足够大的海浪
big enough to sink a boat.
击沉一艘船
So either you're a hell of a lot closer
所以你们要么比你们跟职业安全和健康署所说的
to that explosion than you told OSHA,
距离爆♥炸♥发生地要近得多
or you're lying about what the fuck happened.
要么你们就是隐瞒了事情真♥相♥
You calling us liars? Yeah, I am.
你说我们是骗子 没错
Why do you got to fuck with us?
你跟我们找什么麻烦
I don't got to fuck with you.
我没想找你们麻烦
But I got a feeling
但是我认为
the insurance company would be pretty pissed off
如果保险公♥司♥知道你们骗了他们
if they knew you lied to them.
肯定会非常生气
So you got a kitchen or a cabin
所以你们有厨房♥
or whatever you call it on this rig?
或是小屋之类的地方吗
Let's go drink some beer.
我们去喝点酒吧
Come on. It's free.
来吧 免费的
What are you waiting for?
你们在等什么
Let's go be pals and shit.
跟我过来聊聊
You guys have yourselves that beer. It's for you.
你们自己拿啤酒 给你们的
I'm a lightweight. I'm not much of a drinker.
我只能喝一点 不怎么喝酒
Thanks a lot.
谢了
But, uh, you know, I got to say
不过 我不得不说
I'm still just a little bit, uh,
我还是没太弄明白
in the dark about all this shit
这件事
because you're saying
因为你们说
that there's flaming shit
当时着火了
and the boat didn't sink, the boat did sink.
一会说船没沉 一会又说沉了
There was a wave, there wasn't a wave.
一会说浪很大 一会又说没浪
I don't know. So the boat didn't sink.
我也不知道 这么说船没沉
Listen to me, okay?
听我说 好吗
It sank.
船沉了
It did sink. Yes.
船确实沉了 对
But it also burned up, man.
但它也着火了 伙计
Would you just tell him, please?
你快跟他说说
You talk too fucking much.
你说得太多了
Okay, I'm still confused.
好吧 我还是没太明白
You told the insurance company
你跟保险公♥司♥说
that the boat didn't sink,
船没有沉
that the wave had nothing to do with it.
海浪和这件事一点关系也没有
No, but the-- Look,
不 听着
we told them there was a big wave, right?
我们告诉他们当时海浪很大
But then all this flaming shit started hitting the deck, man.
但之后那些燃烧物开始往甲板上掉
All right? And that shit was hot.
那玩意可烫了
I'll bet.
我想也是
And the insurance company didn't ask you
保险公♥司♥没问你们
where the fire came from or what it was or anything?
火是怎么烧起来的或其他问题吗
We told them about the explosion.
我们跟他们说了爆♥炸♥的事
They figured it came from that,
他们认为火是由爆♥炸♥引起的
but they didn't ask about it, no.
但也没多过问 没有
And you didn't think that was weird?
你不觉得这很蹊跷吗
What's weird?
什么很蹊跷
Why did Borns Tech's insurance pay you off?
为什么是伯恩斯科技赔偿你们
Why not your insurance?
为什么不是保险公♥司♥
We didn't have any insurance.
我们没有保险
Would you shut the fuck up? It's true.
你♥他♥妈♥能闭嘴吗 是真的
Look, man, the insurance guy spent
听着 那个保险公♥司♥的人
maybe ten minutes talking to us.
大概花了十分钟和我们谈话
Next week we had the check.
下一周我们就收到了支票
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表