剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Your stuff? The
你的东西 那个
With the rest of my stuff? What, your lipstick?
我的其他东西 什么 唇膏吗
Yeah, I know what you're talkin' about.
我当然知道你指的是什么
There's not very much of that left.
其实也没剩多少了
That's why you're in this shape. Remember?
所以你才成了这副德性 记得吗
Like you're so perfect.
说得像你有多完美一样
You have a drink at this bar three times a day.
你每天要在这间酒吧喝酒三次
Well, how many times have you had to fuckin',
那你又有多少次
you know, walk me over here to eat a loaf of bread?
跟我一起过来 只为蹭片面包
I mean, I remember that.
那我可记得
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好自己
I'm just trying to make it work.
我只是想做点事
All right, like everybody does. All right?
好吧 大家都这样 明白吗
Yeah, look, I can maybe get some money,
听着 也许我能捞点钱
you know, start someplace fresh, maybe.
找个地方重新开始 也许
Why do you care anyway?
这跟你又有什么关系
I'm doing my job, right?
这是我的工作 好吗
Yeah, you're doin' your job.
是啊 那是你的工作
I'm not worried about your work,
我不担心你的工作
your work's fine.
你的工作还不错
It's your personal life I'm worried about,
我担心的是你的个人生活
'cause I actually do care, just so you know.
因为我真的在乎 告诉你一声
I don't have a personal life, Billy.
我没有个人生活 比利
I can't afford one.
我负担不起
Jason Larsen individually and as successor
杰森·拉森以个人及莱恩·拉森
and heir of Ryan Larsen versus Borns Technology
法定继承人的名义起诉伯恩斯科技
complaint for damage... All right. Okay,
控告损失 好了 停
we can make this go away for low six figures,
我们花个小几十万就能解决的事
but you won't do it.
但你不愿意
Do you and I have an issue?
我们之间有矛盾吗
I'm not aware of one.
据我所知没有
Then what is it going to take for you to do your job,
那怎么样你才能做你该做的
and do what I say about this case?
按我说的解决这案子
Don't click at me!
别对我发那种声音
Continue, please.
请继续
Jason Larsen, a minor, herein alleges the wrongful death
杰森·拉森 未成年人 在此提出
of the decedent, Ryan Larsen, his father,
他已故父亲莱恩·拉森非正常死亡
as previously alleged... blah, blah.
而之前被断定为... 等等
After that, it's basically the same complaint.
之后 控诉内容基本不变
Old wine in a new bottle.
换汤不换药
The guy just keeps coming.
这人真是屡败屡战
You gotta admire his balls.
不得不赞赏他的勇气[蛋]
Maybe you can do that.
你可以这么做
After hours.
下班后
Enough of this bullshit.
别说屁话了
Where we are is, and correct me if I'm wrong,
我们现在的情况是 如果我错了纠正我
we do not have to settle,
我们不必和解
because the statute of limitations has expired.
因为诉讼时效已过
McBride is barred from re-filing this at court.
麦克布莱德无法再向法庭起诉
Correct?
对吗
Tell him.
告诉他
Statute of limitations wouldn't apply to a minor.
诉讼时效不适用于未成年人
Fuck!
操
Behind you.
小心后面
Mr. McBride.
麦克布莱德先生
You said I could beat the shit out of you here
你说我可以在这里把你揍出翔
without breaking decorum.
而不失体面
This seems like an orderly establishment.
这里似乎是有序[非暴♥力♥]的营业场所
Sometimes.
有时是
You complained to the bishop about me.
你向主教投诉我了
You said I was preaching against the virgin birth,
说我的布道有违"童贞女之子"
that I called for a crusade against Islam.
说我提出对伊♥斯♥兰♥教发动圣♥战♥
Was that supposed to be funny?
你觉得这很好玩吗
No.
不
Got your attention, though.
不过引起了你的注意
You know, that wasn't cool of you
你那么把我们
to kick us out of the funeral like that.
赶出葬礼太不地道了
I have a pretty good idea as to what you're about.
我很了解你是什么样的人
Is that right?
是吗
Well, I'm a far cry from you, that's for sure.
我与你相去甚远 这是肯定的
You're not just a priest. You're one of the strict kind.
你不仅是牧师 还是恪守教条的那种
At least that's what Rachel said.
至少瑞秋是这么说的
She said her brother went to your church
她说她哥哥去你的教堂
because you're as religious as it comes.
因为你极其虔诚
Did he come to you to confess his sins?
他找你忏悔罪恶了吗
That would be none of your business.
那与你无关
No priest would give a Catholic burial
没有牧师会给一个自杀的人
to someone who'd taken his own life.
主持天主教葬礼
And the word is that you've turned down parishioners before.
据说你之前就曾拒绝过教民
That you've denied funeral rites
你拒绝为自杀的人
to people who have committed suicide.
主持葬礼仪式
But you buried Ryan Larsen.
但你埋葬了莱恩·拉森
You gave him the whole big show.
你为他举办了整场仪式
Would a good priest do that?
一个好牧师会那么做吗
A good priest would never break the confessional seal.
一个好牧师绝不会泄露忏悔内容
So he did come to you to confess.
所以他确实找你忏悔了
Have a good evening.
祝你晚上好
Listen, Father, I don't mean to be an asshole,
听着 神父 我不是有意混账
but it's part of my business.
但这是我的工作
I'll sue you and the Catholic Church tomorrow.
我明天会起诉你和天主教会
On what grounds?
理由是什么
On the grounds that I'm an asshole.
就因为我是混♥蛋♥
And I'll depose your bishop, too.
我也会罢免你的主教
As a matter of fact,
事实上如果有必要
I'll track his girlfriend down, and fuck her if I have to.
我会追查到他女朋友 干♥她♥
And I saw her picture on Facebook, it's not good.
我看了她脸书上的照片 不是什么好事
Please don't make me fuck the bishop's girlfriend.
请别逼我♥干♥♥你♥主教的女朋友
You are a despicable human being.
你是个卑劣的人
Oh, given that,
既然这样
don't make me stoop to what I'm capable of.
别逼我做出卑劣的事
None of this has to happen
只要你给我一个
if you just give me an honest and humble opinion.
诚实可信的回答 这一切都不会发生
Is that too much to ask?
这要求过分吗
Can we not rely on our priests to be honest anymore?
我们已经不能指望牧师诚实了吗
You are what's wrong with the world.
世界就是被你这样的人搞坏了
You are greed and cynicism,
你贪婪又愤世嫉俗
and the mocking of all that is good and just.
嘲讽一切美好正义的事物
I pity you.
我可怜你
What?! California's bullshit.
什么 加州是狗屁
The only good thing about California is that shit.
加州唯一的好就是那鬼东西
I'll put it to you this way.
我这么跟你说吧
I always knew I was comin' here, and you know why?
我一直知道我要来这里 知道为什么吗
Because you see that shit right there? Yeah, I get that.
因为那边那东西 我知道
That's the last fuckin' frontier, dude.
那是最后的边疆 老兄
Right there. California, man.
就是那儿 加州 伙计
California, buddy.
加州 哥们
Fuckin' Panorama City. Fuckin' Downey.
该死的帕诺拉马 该死的唐尼
Fuckin' San Bernardino. Fontana.
该死的圣贝纳迪诺 丰塔纳
Hell's Angels. Where did the Hell's Angels start?
地狱天使 地狱天使是从哪里起家的
Not in fuckin' Oakland. Fontana, California, motherfucker.
不是什么奥克兰 是加州的丰塔纳 傻♥逼♥
That's good. That's good.
说的好 说的好
If a cat-- if a cat don't know ya,
如果一只猫 一只猫不认识你
you throw a sinker on the first pitch,
你第一次投球的时候投个下坠球
fuckin' thing's comin' right down the fuckin' gut. Yep.
球会下坠的很厉害 没错
It'll dip, but you throw it for a strike, see.
会往下坠 但是会是个好球 明白吗
You got the motherfucker, okay?
你就能得分 懂吗
You know what Bob Gibson said?
你知道鲍伯·吉布森说过什么吗
Bob Gibson, the greatest fuckin' pitcher in history,
鲍伯·吉布森 历史上最好的投手
you know what he said?
你知道他说过什么吗
He said, "You know what my most important pitch is?"
他说 你知道我最重要的投球是哪一次吗
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表