剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Lucy's brother died in the war effort.
露西的哥哥在战争中死亡
He went overseas,
他去了海外
and he lost his life to enemy fire protecting
他将生命牺牲在敌人炮火下 就是为了保护
this country
这个国家
and all the principles that we hold dear.
以及我们所珍视的所有准则
Lucy's brother...
露西的哥哥...
Objection. ...wasn't a war profiteer.
反对 并没有靠战争发财
He was a patriot.
他是位爱国者
And so is Borns Tech.
伯恩斯科技也一样
Look, we know that having a deep pocket
我们明白 财力充裕
means that sometimes
就意味着有时候
you get subjected to extortion.
会遭到他人的勒索
It happens.
这事时有发生
But for them to saddle up a child...
可他们找上了一个孩子...
the child of a suicide victim...
一位自杀者的孩子...
Where does it stop?
这种无♥耻♥行为要何时结束
Well, at the end of this case,
希望本案审结时
I hope it stops there.
这样的事情也会随之而止
You can go...
你可以走了...
prop.
道具小姐
Ryan never talked about what he was working on,
莱恩从未提起过他在研发什么
but I knew it made him very unhappy.
但我知道这让他很不开心
He was very stressed.
他的压力很大
Now, did he ever talk about killing himself?
他说过要自杀吗
No. Never.
从未说过
After he died, that's what Borns Tech told me happened,
他死后 伯恩斯科技告诉我他是自杀
and I believed them.
我就信了
Why did you believe them?
你为什么会相信他们的话
Shock, anger.
震惊 愤怒
I wasn't thinking clearly.
我当时头脑十分混乱
It was easier to blame Ryan somehow,
很容易就会怪罪到莱恩头上
and I regret that. Right.
我十分后悔 是的
You weren't thinking clearly.
你当时头脑混乱
But clearly well enough
却很审时度势地
to take an enormous settlement from Borns Tech.
接受了伯恩斯科技庞大的一笔安置费
I had my son to consider.
毕竟我要考虑孩子
You told us
你刚才说
that Ryan was unhappy and stressed.
莱恩不开心 压力大
At work.
是在工作上
Not at home.
不是在家中
I mean, everything okay
你们两人之间
with you two at home.
一切都好吗
Yes. Pretty much.
对 可以这么说
Was he unhappy or stressed
你们之间有没有事
about anything between the two of you?
让他不高兴或是有压力
No.
没有
It's your last chance to come clean.
再给你最后一次机会坦白
I had an affair.
我出轨了
And how did that make him feel?
这让他作何感想
Sad, maybe?
也许是悲伤
The reason they're so powerful
他们如此强大是因为
is because they got the resources, you know?
他们掌握了丰富的资源 明白吗
They got investigators and a shit load of money,
他们有调查人员 大笔资金
200 or 300 little creeps running around there
两百或是三百个怪胎正加班加点
that can search the internet or
通过网络或其他方式
research whatever they need, you know.
进行调查 知道吗
Big operation.
那可是大公♥司♥
They got everything on everybody.
他们把每件任务都落实到人
Well Sorry I'm late.
那... 抱歉我迟到了
Didn't you even know I was late?
你是不是都不知道我迟到了
We started the trial.
我们开始庭审了
I'm sorry I know.
抱歉... 我知道
I was there for some of it.
我听到了一部分
It's not going so good for your team.
情况对你们不是很有利
I don't know where this came from
我不知道这是从哪来的
or what it means, so don't ask.
或它代表了什么 所以别问我
That right there
这是我帮你的
is the last favor I do for you.
最后一个忙
How's it going?
你还好吗
Oh, no.
不
What happened to your hand?
你的手怎么了
Please go away.
请你走开
No?
不行吗
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好
What?
怎么回事
We got a couple of creeps, too.
我们这边也有几个怪胎
Right.
好吧
Okay. So...
那么...
these are Stoltz' military records
这些是从海军陆战队弄来的
from the Marines.
斯托尔兹的军事记录
Defense contractors hire ex-military.
国防承包商雇佣退伍士兵
We may be able to connect him to Borns Tech that way.
我们也许能借此将他和伯恩斯科技联♥系♥起来
Yeah, but Stoltz was never mentioned
好吧 可是伯恩斯科技的文件
in any of the Borns Tech files.
从没提到过斯托尔兹
We haven't gone through all of them yet.
我们还没都看完呢
Besides, that's not going to be there.
再说 他不会在文件里出现的
They'd never admit that he's theirs.
他们不会承认他是他们的人
What is this?
这是什么
That's part of a Borns Tech cluster bomb
这是伯恩斯科技制♥造♥的集束炸♥弹♥的残片
that just wiped out all those people
正是这种炸♥弹♥消灭了
you saw in the other images,
其他照片中的那些
all those women, children, civilians.
妇女 儿童 平民
Okay, we move to suppress this.
好了 我们申请排除这件证据
Yeah, no shit. I'm sure you do.
那可不 我相信你们会的
Our witness, who happens to be their ex-employee,
我们的证人 也就是他们的前员工
will testify that this is the finished product
将会证明这就是埋在
of the model that we found buried in Ryan's backyard.
莱恩家后院中模型的制成品
Now, they're saying that they don't make cluster bombs,
他们声称他们没有制♥造♥集束炸♥弹♥
and this proves that they're lying.
这证明了他们在说谎
Ms. Senate?
森纳特女士
Obviously, these images are irrelevant.
显然 这些照片与本案无关
There are no markings
上面没有标记
that identify it as a Borns Tech product.
能够证明它是伯恩斯科技的产品
There's no reason to think
指责我们的当事人
that our client had anything to do
参与制♥造♥或是售卖♥♥
with making or selling that.
完全是无稽之谈
Our witness will testify
我方证人会证明
that this was built to Borns Tech blueprints
它正是根据伯恩斯科技的图纸
and of the Borns Tech model.
和模型建造的
Okay, this is trial by surprise
他们这是想故意
bullshit, Your Honor.
打乱我们的阵脚 法官阁下
We don't know what that is
我们不知道那是什么
or where it came from Your Honor.
也不知道是从哪来的 法官阁下
...even if it's real.
就算那是真的
You sure it didn't look familiar to you, Leonard?
你真不觉得眼熟吗 莱纳德
Its probative value is substantially outweighed
这件证物对陪审团具有明显的诱导性
by their prejudicial impact on the jury,
完全超越了它作为证物的价值
and we've had no time to review them.
而且我们没有时间复审它
The images are disallowed.
这些照片不能作为证物
Oh, come on. Why?
拜托 为什么
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我吗
It lacks foundation
它缺少事实基础
and is unduly prejudicial.
而且明显会引起偏见
The images are disallowed.
这些照片不能作为证物
Judge, are you going to let me put on a case here or not?
法官 你还让不让我打这场官司了
Mr. McBride--
麦克布莱德先生
Mr. McBride, call your next witness
麦克布莱德先生 传唤你的下一名证人
or rest.
要么停止举证
Based on your professional knowledge and experience,
根据你的专业知识和经验判断
what do you think happened to Ryan Larson?
你觉得莱恩·劳森到底发生了什么
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表