剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
not to mention the instigator.
而且还是你主动的
I could sue you for sexual harassment
单凭以上的对话
and age discrimination
我就可以告你性骚扰
based on this conversation alone.
以及年龄歧视
This self-same conversation would support Lucy's countersuit...
这段对话也能证实露西向我抱怨
workplace bias against you.
你在工作上对她有偏见
How lucky she is to have you to look out for her.
她能得你眷顾真是三生有幸
The deposition's in less than an hour.
还有不到一小时就要举♥行♥取证会了
I guess I'll go tell her she's doing it.
我去通知她会议由她主导
She knows.
她已经知道了
Ned Berring was a design engineer for several weapons systems.
奈德·博林曾多次担任武器系统设计工程师
His only overlap with the Larson team was on the XP200 program.
XP200项目是他与拉森团队唯一的交集
What is that, exactly?
那是个什么项目
It doesn't matter at all, actually.
是什么项目无关紧要
It has nothing to do with what happened to Larson.
这与拉森的遭遇完全无关
Are we sure about that?
你确定吗
Yes, I'm sure. So is Donald.
确定 唐纳德也认同
Ned Berring can only say
奈德·博林只会说
that what Larson and his team was working on
他跟拉森团队的研发内容
should have never been by the ocean.
不应在海洋中进行
And as for why it was by the ocean,
至于为什么会出现在海洋中
we can blame Larson for that.
我们可以把责任推到拉森头上
Alan.
艾伦
Alan, did you prepare this notebook?
艾伦 这份文件是你准备的吗
Yes.
是的
That's not red.
这标签不是红的
I don't know what color that is,
我不管这是什么颜色
but it's not what I asked for.
但这跟我的要求不一致
And you've got questions 35 through 42 in the Redirect section
你还把问题35到问题42归到了追加盘问问题
when I asked for them in Direct.
我说了要把它们作为直接盘问问题
Sorry. I don't accept that.
对不起 我不接受
If you can't take constructive criticism...
如果你自己犯了错...
Hey, guys. ...on mistakes that you've made
你俩 却不能接受批评
Excuse me. Excuse me. Enough.
别说了 够了
Could you excuse us for a moment, please?
你们能出去一下吗
No. The deposition starts in an hour... Thank you, please.
不 离取证会还不到一小时了 谢谢
We don't have time.
我们没时间了
Just a moment. Thank you.
一会就好 谢谢
This was my meeting.
这是我主导的会议
Why don't we know anything
为什么我们对
about the weapons system that Ryan Larson worked on?
莱恩·拉森研发的武器系统一无所知
Because it's classified above our top secret level.
因为那是机密 超越了我们的权限
And have you called Borns Tech
那你是否曾致电伯恩斯科技
to ask them to up our classification status to find out?
让他们提升我们的权限来查找真♥相♥
Donald doesn't feel that it's necessary,
唐纳德觉得没那个必要
and it's not necessary.
也的确没有那必要
The other team doesn't know what the system is, either.
对方当事人也不知道那个系统的事
It's a double blind.
这对双方都是盲区
That's not uncommon for patent cases
这在这一类
in this kind of defense contractor litigation.
国防承包商诉讼中的专利案件里很常见
And you know this because you've worked on so many of them.
执业不久你就已经有如此丰富的诉讼经验了吗
Are you really trying to unnerve me
你这是在给我泄气吗
now before I go in for, like, the biggest deposition of my life?
就在我人生最重要的取证会开场前
Lucy, are you sleeping with Donald Cooperman?
露西 你是不是跟唐纳德·库伯曼上♥床♥了
That is none of your business.
那不关你事
Actually,
或者说
it's none of your fucking business.
这他妈不关你的事
I don't need advice,
我不需要建议
nor do I need to be judged,
也不需要被评判
by a woman whose entire career is based on who she married.
尤其是被一个靠丈夫起家的女人评判
Good luck at the deposition.
取证会好运
Jesus.
天啊
They're all such fuckers, every single one of them.
这群傻♥逼♥ 个个都是傻♥逼♥
I would rake her face off if I could.
真想把她脸撕烂
And Cooperman's, too.
还有库伯曼的
I mean, at least, what's left of it.
我是说 他剩下的那半边脸
You can't blame her. It's not her fault.
也不能怪她 错不在她
She's young and ambitious and stupid,
她年轻 有野心也很蠢
just like we were.
正如当年的我们
I was never stupid.
我当年可不蠢
Of course not.
好吧 你不蠢
We don't need to stay here.
我们没必要一直待在这
We're not chained here.
又没被套牢
We could leave.
我们可以一走了之
We just stay here and put up with this shit, for the money.
我们忍♥受这里的一起就是为了钱
Right.
没错
Just like Leonard Letts stays at Borns Tech.
就像莱纳德·莱茨一直待在伯恩斯科技一样
Oh, please. No one ever died because Donald fucked them.
得了吧 被唐纳德睡过又死不了
And don't kid yourself.
别欺骗自己了
Lucy knows exactly what she's doing.
露西知道自己该干什么
You know who I really hate, though, right?
你知道我真正恨的人是谁吗
You do.
你知道
Billy! Yeah.
比利 没错
You're goddamn right Billy. Jesus.
说得对 就是比利 天啊
He's the one that started all of this
这一切都是他挑起的
with that goddamn Larson case.
非要弄什么拉森案
Will you stop? Well, you... You can defend him
别说了 你可以维护他
and do all your usual bullshit, like you always do,
用你惯用的那套说辞
but you know what?
但你明白吗
I'm right. You just refuse to see it.
我是对的 你只是拒绝看到真♥相♥
What do you want from me, Callie?
你想让我怎样 考利
Seriously.
说实话
This isn't just you venting.
你这不属于发泄了
What's your agenda here?
你到底想表达什么
Us. Us.
我们 我们
Forget starting our own firm.
我们不去琢磨自立门户
I just... I would like to see what you and I could be
我就想知道你前夫不一直出现的话
without your ex-husband always showing up.
我们之间会是什么样
God damn it.
我靠
Here you go, boss.
给你 老大
Go.
走吧
All right.
好了
Hello again.
又是我
I've already told them that you're here.
他们已经知道你们到了
I know that, and I appreciate it,
我知道 非常感谢
but you see, I know these people.
但问题是 我很了解这帮人
I know the games they play,
我知道他们在耍把戏
and they're making us wait for no reason,
想让我们白白等着
and it's bush league bullshit.
这都是二流选手的招数
Don't worry about it.
不要介意
I just want my witness to think I'm a tough guy.
我只是想让证人觉得我不好惹
Can I use your restroom?
可以用一下卫生间吗
It's two floors down to the right on the elevator.
下两层出电梯右手边
No. I built this place.
不 这地方是我建的
There's a bathroom right there around the corner.
拐角处就有个洗手间
So I can either shit on the floor here or use that one.
不让我去 我就拉在这地上
You're not authorized to be back here, Mr. McBride.
你不能进入办公区 麦克布莱德先生
Oh, hey, Nicole. How you doing?
妮可 你好
I thought the bleeding ulcers would have got you by now.
我还以为你已经被胃溃疡击倒了
I'll call security if you don't go back to reception.
你要是不回到前台那里 我就叫保安了
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
I thought we were pals.
我们不是朋友吗
Oh, by the way, you know, I have a hall pass.
对了 我这有张通行证
Is that... Actually, it's a subpoena...
其实是张传票...
for you to testify.
传唤你出庭作证
I'm going to depose you about Donald Cooperman's relationship
我想让你出庭证明唐纳德·库伯曼
to Gina Larson and Borns Tech, folks like that.
与吉娜·拉森和伯恩斯科技几方间的关系
Give Donnie a kiss on the cheek,
替我亲吻唐尼的面颊
then go wash your mouth out with kerosene,
然后记得用煤油漱口
for your own good, of course.
这可是为你着想
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表