剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
I didn't have the surgery.
我没做手术
He cranked up that fucking machine
他一启动那个破机器
and scared the shit out of me,
就把我吓尿了
and I chickened out. Whatever.
不敢做了 随便吧
I got the... I got the prosecutor to knock down your DUI
我让公诉人把你的酒驾起诉
to a misdemeanor and impaired driving.
降低为品行不端和不清醒驾驶了
And, uh, and they're going to drop
并且 他们也会放弃
the resisting arrest, too, so...
有关拒捕的起诉...
I'm not going to plead guilty.
我才不承认有罪
Yes, you are, man.
不 你要承认
I'm done.
我受够了
You want to risk going to jail
难道你想冒着坐牢的风险
to prove something that you can't ever prove.
来证明你根本无法证明的事吗
And then what?
然后呢
What, you're going to leave me
难道你想把
holding a big bag of shit from the Larson case?
拉森案的烂摊子全推给我吗
I said I'm not fucking pleading guilty.
我说了我不会认罪的
I already told you that before, okay?
我很早就说了
Okay. God damn it.
好吧 烦死了
What the fuck?
你要干什么
You do one good thing.
你只做了一件好事
You get us past summary judgment,
你带我们度过了即决裁判
and you convince the judge that we have a case.
也说服了法官立案
And that's great.
这很好
But then you turn around,
但回过头来
and you immediately fuck it up.
你立马就把这事搞砸了
I mean, what is that? Why? Why do you do that?
这是怎么回事 为什么要那么做
Could we please fucking go?
能不能别停在这
Could you start the fucking car?
快点开车好吗
$500,000!
五十万
Do you know how much money that is?
那么多的钱
Do you understand that?
难道你没有概念吗
And you turn it down
居然拒绝
without even asking the client,
都不请示委托人
without even asking me.
甚至都不跟我商量
It's my case.
这是我的案子
I brought you on to settle this,
我找你来是为了和解
not to drag it out for some personal agenda.
不是让你扯上个人恩怨
And for what?
你的目的又是什么
You want to what, prove something to Cooperman?
你是想证明给库伯曼看
You want to prove something to yourself.
还是想证明给自己看
It doesn't matter!
毫无意义
Nobody cares!
没人会在意
And it doesn't fucking matter
根本就没有意义
because, at the end of the day,
因为说到底
they're big and we're little.
他们强势我们弱势
And they're gonna kill us,
他们会踩死我们
and I am terrified.
我很害怕
I am terrified, do you understand that?
我很害怕 你懂吗
How did you know I needed you tonight?
你怎么知道我今晚需要你的陪伴
Are you a fucking psychic?
难道你能通灵吗
A little cold out tonight, baby?
今晚外面很冷吧
All right. Come on.
好吧 进屋吧
Just don't make a habit out of it, though.
别养成习惯就行
What the fuck?
这是干什么
Callie.
考利
Sorry. Donald asked us to make sure
抱歉 唐纳德要求我们确保
that the discovery... Donald?
新证据... 唐纳德
You're on a first name basis with Mr. Cooperman now?
你现在都敢对库伯曼先生直呼其名了吗
No.
不是
Fuck off.
滚开
Sorry.
对不起
I don't know who you think you are,
我不管你以为你是谁
but you don't come in my office without my permission.
但没有我的允许别进我的办公室
But there's a discovery hearing
但今天下午要召开
later this afternoon, and... Get out.
新证据听证会... 滚出去
A lot of... I'm sorry.
很多... 对不起
I didn't mean to overstep my bounds. I just...
我无意越权 只是...
Get out! Sorry.
滚 对不起
Donald Cooperman's office.
唐纳德·库伯曼办公室
Let me speak to Donald.
我找唐纳德
He's not in.
他不在
Fuck you. He's always in.
去你的 他肯定在
Put him on, Nicole.
让他接 妮可
He's not in.
他不在
Therefore, I must by law
因此 根据法律规定
allow this lawsuit to proceed.
此案可以进入诉讼程序
Mr. McBride has filed for a number of discovery requests
麦克布莱德先生提交了许多取证申请
and moved for an expedited discovery schedule.
也请求法♥院♥加快取证程序
Well, obviously, we'll need a few months
很显然 我们需要几个月时间
to comply with those requests.
来配合完成以上请求
No, you don't.
并不需要
A client like Borns Tech has most files online already.
伯恩斯科技这种公♥司♥的大多数文件都在网上
We don't, actually.
实际并非如此
And the ones that aren't are in a warehouse.
不在网上的文件都存放在一间仓库
But that's okay. They got a system.
但没关系 他们有套体系
I know. I designed it.
我很了解 因为是我设计的
They put the files on a plane to India,
他们将文件空运到印度
where they got a bunch of guys...
那里有很多员工...
or kids, for all I know...
或是童工 谁知道呢
scanning each piece of paper through hundreds of machines
用数百台机器扫描每一页文件
24 hours a day seven days a week.
昼夜不停
What used to take about two years for discovery
以往需要两年才能取证完毕的文件
takes them about a week now.
在他们那也就需要一周
They can scan millions of documents in a few seconds.
几秒钟就可以扫描几百万份文件
We can't do that.
我们可做不到
We don't have the people or the computers
我们没有那样的人力 电脑设备
or their algorithms.
以及后台算法
We got sweat labor.
我们都是苦力
Fine. We'll agree to the expedited discovery process.
好吧 我们同意加快取证程序
We don't want this case delayed.
我们不想耽误这起案件
We'll deliver the discovery to them next week.
我们下周就会将证据交给对方
In return, I ask that Mr. McBride
作为交换 我请求麦克布莱德先生
names his anonymous whistle blower
提供揭发者姓名
so that we can investigate who it is
以便我方调查此人身份
and schedule his deposition.
安排对其进行取证
No. Excuse me?
不行 你说什么
Well, since our initial client Rachel Kennedy was killed,
鉴于我方最初委托人瑞秋·肯尼迪被害
we're afraid that our witnesses may be in danger.
我方担心我方证人会因此遭到迫♥害♥
Objection. It is slander to suggest
反对 如此暗示伯恩斯科技
that a corporation such as Borns Technology
这样的大企业可能与瑞秋·肯尼迪的
could have been involved in Rachel Kennedy's death,
死亡有关根本就是诽谤
and I ask that Mr. McBride be sanctioned.
请求法庭对麦克布莱德先生进行制裁
By the way, allegations in court are not slander.
顺便一说 庭中指控不算诽谤
Say them outside the courtroom, and they will be.
如果言论扩散到庭外 就构成诽谤
And we will not hesitate to sue.
我们会毫不犹豫进行控诉
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Mr. McBride, you got a choice:
麦克布莱德先生 你有两个选择
to name all your eyewitnesses
要么提供证人姓名
or back up your allegations of danger.
要么提供可能会遭迫♥害♥的证据
Fine, as long as the court's on notice
那好 只要法庭和对方明白
and they're on notice not to do anything to our people.
不得对我方证人做手脚
Notice of what?
明白什么
What... What exactly is he implying?
他这话是否有所指
Or doesn't he have the balls to say it?
还是他压根没勇气说出口
You. Sit down.
你 坐下
Now.
坐下
You want to explain that?
解释一下你刚才的行为
I just thought that Mr. McBride was out of...
我只是觉得麦克布莱德先生有点过...
was out of line and that I should call him on it.
有点过分 想提醒他注意
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表