剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
I can't even get a return call. Fuck them.
但是他们连电♥话♥都不给我回一个 去他妈的
Right? I'm sure you share my sentiment there. Fuck them.
对吗 你肯定能理解我的心情 去他妈的
Anyway, they told her that her brother killed himself
回到正题 他们说她哥哥是在船上
on one of their boats,
自杀的
but she's convinced he didn't.
但她坚决不相信
Now, the boat's insured, so I figured
船有保险 所以我想
it's gonna settle if I can get their attention,
如果我能引起他们的注意 就能得到赔偿
which so far I cannot.
但是我还没做到
And I figure it's gonna settle for 30, 40 grand,
我觉得赔偿金会有三四万
and I'll give you 5
我可以给你五千
if you can-- you just get me in the door, make a call.
只要你能帮我带个路 打个电♥话♥
Do you think you can do that?
可以吗
No, I don't think I could do that.
恐怕不行
But I already have the paperwork.
但我文件已经都准备好了
All you have to do is fill it out.
你只需要填了就行
God damn it.
该死的
Listen, lady, I'm nervous enough already,
听着 女士 我已经很神经质了
and you're a fucking yapper.
而你又吵吵嚷嚷的
I don't do good with yappers, so--
我和这种人合不来 所以
You don't want to try to fuck over your old firm?
你不想给你之前的律所一点颜色看看
Really?
真的吗
I would.
如果是我一定想
As big and powerful as we've become
虽然库伯曼与麦克布莱德
at Cooperman and McBride,
日益壮大
one thing has not changed.
有一点却从未改变
We are still committed
我们仍全心全力
to serving our clients and our community.
为客户和社区服务
The only difference is the size of our community.
唯一的区别是社区的大小
When I first started at Cooperman and McBride,
我刚来库伯曼与麦克布莱德的时候
we were a regional practice.
我们只是个地方上的小律所
We used to joke that we were the In n Out of law firms:
我们以前都开玩笑说我们是快餐律所
great product, better service, and lower prices.
好产品 好服务 低价格
Today we have over a thousand lawyers
今天我们有上千名律师
in offices across the country and the globe,
办公室遍布全球
and revenue last year
去年的收入达到了
of $2.1 billion.
二十一亿
We've come a long way in a short time.
我们在短期内取得了长足的发展
And the future has never been brighter.
而未来一片光明
Our reach has never been greater.
我们的覆盖面极为广泛
That includes our newest branch office in Qatar.
包括我们最新在卡塔尔开的分部
I know I speak for our founder Donald Cooperman
我谨代表我们的创始人
when I say--
唐纳德·库伯曼
Welcome to the firm.
欢迎加入我们
Welcome.
欢迎
Say, Frankie, what's the-- what's the thing
弗兰基 什么东西
that's half man, half horse?
半人半马
You got me.
你难倒我了
Centaur. Centaur. That's what it was.
半人马 半人马 没错
Was she here last night, by any chance?
她昨晚在不在这里
Who's that? Our daughter. 16.
你说谁 我们的女儿 16岁
5'6", medium build.
1米68 中等身材
Smart ass. No, she wasn't.
机灵鬼 她不在
She told me she was sleeping
她说她昨晚
at a girl friend's house last night.
在一个女性朋友家过夜
When I called this morning,
我今早给她打电♥话♥的时候
the girl didn't know anything about it.
那姑娘却毫不知情
So she's missing.
所以她失踪了
She showed up at school. She's fine.
她去学校了 她没事
So she wasn't with you. No.
所以她昨晚不在你这里 对
Fine.
好吧
Might be a good idea to unblock my calls
也许你应该取消屏蔽我的号♥码
in case she goes missing again.
万一她真的失踪了
Oh, so because I-- I don't unblock your calls,
所以因为我还在屏蔽你的号♥码
somehow I'm involved. What does that even mean?
所以就和我有关 你到底在说什么
You fuck up, let her go missing or something--
你搞砸了 让她失踪了什么的
Don't you ever get sick of this? I'm sick of this.
你不烦吗 我烦了
Sick of what? This.
烦什么 这个
No, not of this.
不 不烦这个
He was already drunk. I kid you not.
他已经醉了 说真的
And this isn't me just ripping on my ex.
我可不是在说我前夫坏话
This was one of the best trial lawyers ever.
他毕竟曾经是最好的出庭律师
How did he look, on a scale of 1 to shit?
他看起来怎么样 从一到渣
Not horrible, to be honest.
不算太糟糕 说实话
Did you have something to say?
你有什么要说的吗
I was just conferring with my client, Your Honor.
我在和我的当事人商量 法官阁下
Yes, while I was talking, which I find rude.
没错 但我正在说话 我认为你很没礼貌
Was it your intent to be rude?
你是故意这么没礼貌的吗
No. N...
不
No, Your Honor.
不 法官阁下
Oh, shit.
我的天
I thought she was over that.
我还以为她已经克服了
So did I.
我也是
Hey, Lucy. Hello.
你好 露西 你好
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I got nervous, and...
我太紧张了 然后
I-- I apologize.
我很抱歉
No need to apologize.
不用道歉
So the cognitive therapy--
所以认知疗法
It's going well. I've been symptom-free.
很不错 我最近都没出过症状了
I just...got nervous,
我只是 太紧张了
and it won't happen again.
不会再发生了
It won't.
绝对不会
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好
Lucy.
露西
Come in.
进来
You should know
你需要知道
that I've been getting a little feedback
我最近收到了一些反馈
that your attitude
说你的态度
falls short of what we expect.
没有符合我们的预期
Okay.
好
Uh, who has complained about my attitude?
是谁在抱怨我的态度
I'm not at liberty to say.
我不能说
And while we're on the subject of liberty,
既然谈到自♥由♥权
do I get the right to confront my accusers?
我是否有权和职责我的人当面对质
You see? That question itself
你看 这个问题本身
reflects a certain attitude deficit.
正说明了你的态度问题
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
I'm sorry?
你说什么
That people have complained
有人抱怨
about my attitude.
我的态度
This is an employment at will business,
这个行业实行雇用自♥由♥原则
and you can fire me on a whim with very few exceptions,
你随时都可以解雇我 只有少数例外
stuttering being one of them.
口吃恰好是其中之一
Since it's been categorized as a psych disorder,
口吃被归类为心理紊乱
I'd actually have recourse
所以我受到
under the Federal Disabilities Act,
联邦残障法案的保护
and you would be f-f-fucked.
而你也无可奈何
Okay, I like that.
很好 说的不错
I wish you wouldn't look at me like that.
不要这么看我
I haven't eaten a fucking thing all day long.
我一天什么都没吃
Why don't you go somewhere else to get--
你去其他地方找找
God damn it.
该死的
Okay. Come on. Here.
好吧 过来 给你
There you go.
吃吧
They don't let you bring your own food in here.
他们不让你自带食物
Are you Billy McBride?
你是比利·麦克布莱德吗
Yep.
没错
Uh, my neighbor is Patty Solis-Papagian.
我是帕蒂·索丽思·帕佩基恩的邻居
Oh, you mean that chatty chick?
是那个话很多的小妞
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表