剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Sure you want to do that?
你确定要这么做吗
Yeah, pretty sure.
对 我确定
What's up, bud? What are you doing?
伙计 你在做什么
I'm drawing your picture.
我在给你画像
Why would you be doing that?
你为什么这么做
You got a really good face.
你的长相不错
Bullshit. Don't give me that.
胡说 别跟我扯这套
No, no, really. You got some great character--
不 说真的 你的脸很有特点
Who are you doing this for? Seriously.
你到底给谁干活[为谁作画]
Just for practice, just for the heck of it.
只是练习 随便画着玩的
This is what I do. I sit here all day, and I draw--
我就是做这个的 我整天坐在这里作画
You've been here all day? ...people as they come by.
你整天都在这儿 人们来来往往
All day. Yeah.
全天都在 对
And you draw other people, too.
你也会画其他人吗
Yeah, plenty of them. Let me see.
对 我画了好多 给我看看
I can't because actually I gave them the pictures.
不行 我把画都给他们了
Would you like your picture?
你想要你的画吗
You'll give it to me? Absolutely.
你愿意把画给我 当然
Here we go.
给你
All yours.
归你了
Enjoy.
希望你喜欢
Okay.
好吧
Sorry about that, man. You just never know.
我很抱歉 这种事你说不准
You know what I mean? It's not a problem.
懂我的意思吗 没关系
Enjoy it. Okay, buddy.
希望你喜欢 好的 伙计
I haven't stuttered once
我已经有六周
in over six weeks.
没结巴了
But you stuttered yesterday
但你昨天和前天
and the day before.
都结巴了
It was on one word.
只是一个词罢了
It was on one stupid little word.
一个无关紧要的词
And you know what the word was?
你知道那个词是什么吗
Country.
国家
Country. And you know why I probably hit that word?
国家 你知道我为什么在这个词卡壳吗
It was because I was in the presence of Callie,
因为我当时站在考利面前
who's a card-carrying c-c-cunt.
这个彻头彻尾的婊♥子♥
Good for you.
好样的
You no longer have a speaking part
你在庭审时
in the trial.
不用发言了
Okay, first of all,
首先
if I were to stutter in court, which I won't,
如果我在法庭上结巴了 虽然我不会
but if I were,
我是说假如
that would only serve to humanize me
那样只会让我在陪审团面前
in front of the jury,
更有人情味
which could run to the benefit
这对于转变我们客户
of our very inhuman and monstrous-seeming client.
冷酷又恐怖的形象是有好处的
You put me on this case
你让我参与这个案子
because I'm smart and I'm talented,
是因为我聪明又有才华
and I have done great work, thanks to you.
多亏了你 我现在做得很出色
I've done it--
我做到了
behind the scenes, maybe,
也许是在幕后
but I-- I deserve to be seen doing it.
但应该给我个机会走到台前来
Shaken confidence does not serve the client
信心动摇对客户和公♥司♥
or the firm.
都没好处
My confidence is not shaken.
我的信心没有动摇
Mine is.
我的动摇了
Come on.
拜托
I'm ready for this.
我准备好了
Let me do it.
让我去做吧
Please.
求你了
You'll still be a valuable member of the team.
你仍然是团队中宝贵的一员
And a dear friend.
还是一位挚友
Are you breaking up with me?
你是要和我分手吗
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Callie.
考利
I hear you're back on top with Borns Tech.
我听说你重新全权负责伯恩斯科技的案子了
Not surprising. You always seem
我一点也不吃惊 你似乎总能
to get what you want in the end.
在最后得到你想要的
The only thing I want in the world is you.
这个世界我想要的只有你
That's why-- why I texted Denise:
所以我才给丹尼斯发短♥信♥
because I want to be a part of your life,
因为我想成为你生命的一部分
all parts of your life.
你生命的全部
Well, your methodology is disqualifying.
你的方法♥论♥在我这儿并不适用
I'm so-- I'm s--
我很...
I'm sorry--
我很抱歉
You traumatized my daughter.
你伤害了我女儿
You traumatized me in the process.
你也伤害了我
We have no future together.
我们不会有未来的
If you never believe anything I say again,
如果你不再相信我以后说的任何话
believe that.
至少信了这句
If you care anything
如果你还在乎
about what's left of your little family unit,
你那可怜的家庭中仅剩的两个人
you might want to tell your ex-husband to cry uncle
你最好告诉你丈夫缴械投降
because when I get done with him...
因为我肯定会打败他
It's just difficult to destroy dads
想摧毁一位父亲
without daughters becoming collateral damage.
很难不会对他女儿造成附带伤害
Sometimes ex-wives, too.
有时候前妻也会受到伤害
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Finally. You get stuck in the stairwell?
总算来了 你在楼梯间迷路了吗
Move.
走开
Let's look at the arrest report.
我们来看看逮捕报告
Yeah. I'm on it.
好 我这就弄
You did all this?
这一切都是你张罗的吗
It's impressive.
真是壮观
I hope my daughters grow up to be this capable.
我希望我女儿长大以后也能这么优秀
You're a great lawyer, Lucy, with a great future.
你是位很优秀的律师 露西 很有前途
But not everybody is cut out for trial work.
但不是所有人都天生适合庭审
Are you done with that?
你弄完了吗
He did not!
他没有
What do you want from me?
你到底要我怎样
Dad, it's me. I stuck out my neck for you.
是我 爸爸 我为你冒了那么大风险
Now you live up...
可你却...
All right.
来了
What took you so long?
怎么这么久
They had to make the shit.
他们得现做
Okay, so I got yours with no onions.
这是你的 不带洋葱
How you like it.
按照你的要求
Dad, you at least have to take a bite of it.
爸爸 你起码吃一口啊
I will.
等会吃
You should call a doctor.
你应该去看医生
I told you, it's just a panic attack.
我都说了 只是恐慌症而已
You sure your mom's okay with you staying here?
你确定你妈妈同意你来吗
Yeah, she seemed fine.
她没意见
Did you ask her?
你问过她吗
No. That's what I thought.
没有 一猜就是
Well, she's been really busy lately.
她最近特别忙
She's on the phone more than usual.
电♥话♥比往常多
How's your mom and, uh, and your aunt Callie?
你妈妈跟考利阿姨关系如何
How are they doing?
她们还好吧
Gross. I don't know. Okay?
恶心死了 我不知道
I don't ask. I don't blame you.
我没问 不怪你
Can you watch anything else?
就不能换个电影吗
Yeah. Rudy or High Noon.
好啊 《鲁迪传奇》还是《烈日当空》
You sure you're okay?
你真的没事吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
真的 我没事
Well, you look good. So...
反正你看着还行...
Yeah, okay. Thanks.
好吧 谢谢
And for what it's worth, I'm proud of you.
不管怎样 我为你感到骄傲
Fuck.
操
I thought it was you. How are you? How's it...
我就知道是你 你好...
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表