剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
What really happened to Billy was Sonny Wayne Bender.
其实是因为桑尼·韦恩·本德尔
Who?
谁
Billy had never done a murder case.
之前比利从没接过谋杀案
It was on his bucket list.
他一直想来着
He did too good of a job.
他做的太过出色
Got the case dismissed pre-trial.
在预审期间就让案子驳回了
Bad search. Never even got close to a jury.
对方没做好调查 甚至都没开庭
Thing is, about a year or so later,
然而大概一年之后
Bender took out an entire family during a home invasion.
本德尔擅闯民宅犯下灭门案
What?
什么
Including three little kids.
包括三个小孩
How did I not know this?
我怎么不知道
Thanks to Donald Cooperman.
多亏唐纳德·库伯曼
Since Billy got the case dismissed pre-trial,
打从比利在预审时就将案子成功驳回之后
nobody knew he was involved.
就没人知道他牵涉其中
All right? Cooperman made sure of it.
明白吗 库伯曼打点好了
He didn't want the publicity for the firm.
他不希望人们关注律所
Not exactly a plus for corporate clients.
更别提企业客户
So Billy blames himself.
所以比利怪罪自己
His drinking got a lot worse.
酗酒越发厉害
Michelle left,
米歇尔离开了
and that's when the bottom fell out.
从那时候开始就变得一团糟
Cooperman broomed him after he went to shit.
他落魄之后被库伯曼扫地出门
So wait. So then how did you and Billy hook up?
慢着 那你和比利是怎么勾搭上的
What? Did he represent you or something, or--
怎么 他代表过你吗 还是怎么着
Story time's over, bitch.
故事时间结束 贱♥人♥
This is bullshit.
真是见鬼
I'm gonna leave.
我要走了
They're not coming tonight.
他们今晚不会来的
No. He said wait.
不行 他说过要我们等
I don't give a shit.
我才不在乎
The guy's a fucking ghost.
这家伙就他妈是个幽灵
I don't like him.
我不喜欢他
I want this shit off my boat tomorrow at the latest.
我希望这东西最迟明天从我船上卸走
You tell him. Why are you being like this?
你告诉他 你怎么这样
All right, this is a good thing.
这可是好事
We just have to wait.
我们只要等就好了
Gabriel, this is fucked up.
加布里尔 这糟透了
I got to drive up to El Monte by 10 or--
十点前我得出发去埃尔蒙特
You hear that?
听到了吗
What the fuck was that?
那是什么
Hang on.
等等
Get against the wall!
面朝墙站好
Gabriel! Gabriel! Gabriel!
加布里尔 加布里尔 加布里尔
I don't fucking know him.
我都不认识他
It's me again. Where the hell are you anyway?
还是我 你究竟哪儿去了
Denise is not home,
丹妮斯不在家
and I got to get the key to the storage locker.
我要仓库的钥匙
So here's what I'm gonna do.
我是这么打算的
I'm gonna check the back door. Everything else was locked up.
我要检查后门 其他地方都锁上了
If the back door's locked, I'm gonna stick around a little bit.
如果后门也锁上了 我就等一等
Call me back, okay?
回我电♥话♥ 好吗
Denise? Get your ass out here right now.
丹妮斯 立刻给我滚出来
And bring that little prick with you. Now!
还有那个混♥蛋♥ 快
What the fuck? What are you doing?
搞什么 你干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你又在搞什么
What does it look like I'm doing?
你说我在干什么
I've been calling you. Where's Denise?
我打了好几个电♥话♥ 丹妮斯在哪儿
I got to get my key, the storage key.
我来拿钥匙 仓库的钥匙
I've been calling you.
我一直打你电♥话♥
I've called you a million fucking times.
我给你打了无数个电♥话♥
I need to get my key.
我要拿我的钥匙
Oh, my fucking God.
真是见鬼
Jesus Christ.
老天爷
Motherfucker.
见鬼了
Tough day?
不顺吗
Yeah, a little bit.
嗯 有点
We're all still up there moving boxes,
我们还在忙着搬箱子
and we can use a little bit of help.
有人来帮个忙就再好不过了
Yeah, well, I'm down here.
是啊 而我在这儿
What's going on?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Just sitting here.
就坐这儿
Okay.
好
Where do you want us to put the shit upstairs?
那些东西搬去楼上哪儿
I don't know. Find a place.
我没想法 找个地儿呗
I got to see a guy.
我要去见个人
Okay, Billy.
好 比利
Father.
神父
I figure you came to my place,
你去了我的地方
so I thought I'd come see yours.
我就寻思着也该来你这儿看看
I have nothing to say to you, Mr. McBride.
我没什么可说的 麦克布莱德先生
Now please leave, or I'll have you arrested.
请离开 否则我只好报♥警♥了
You know, I've looked into a lot of eyeballs in my time.
我跟很多人四目相接过
I read them pretty well.
我能读懂他们
And when I look into yours, I see something.
直视你的双目时 我有发现
You have information on Ryan Larson,
你知道莱恩·拉森的情况
and if you don't start talking,
如果你不肯开口
not only will I call your bishop,
我不止会联♥系♥你的主教
but I'll make things a mess for you--
还会把你搞得一团乱
I know absolutely nothing about what happened on that boat.
我对船上的事情一无所知
Neither do I.
我也是
That's what I'm trying to find out.
正因如此我才想查清楚
What I want to know from you is was he suicidal.
我希望你告诉我 他是否有自杀倾向
Did he appear to you to be suicidal?
他在你面前表现过自杀倾向吗
I warned you.
我警告过你
I'm not asking... You're not to be fooled by the collar.
我问的不是 不要觉得我做不出来
Did you not take me seriously, Mr. McBride?
你没把我当回事是吗 麦克布莱德先生
I don't think you take me seriously.
是你没把我当回事
Get out. I just
滚出去 我只是
Get... Take your hand off me.
滚 手拿开
Get out! Damn it.
滚出去 见鬼
Get out!
滚出去
And don't you ever come back!
别再回来
Yeah, you're a big man.
你块头大
You can probably beat me to death
你要想的话
if you wanted to. I get that.
可以把我打死 我明白
But I got other ways of whipping people's asses, too,
但我也有别的法子教训人
and you might not like it.
你不会喜欢的
Just one more thing, and I'll get out of here, all right?
最后问一个我就离开这儿 好吧
If Ryan Larson was suicidal,
假如莱恩·拉森有自杀倾向
you would have done something about it.
你就会采取措施
You would have hooked him up
你就会帮他联♥系♥
with some kind of health professional
什么健康专家
or some kind of group, a shrink,
相关团体 心理医生
some kind of doctor--
什么医生
maybe Dr. Wallace. I hear he's good.
比如华♥莱♥士♥医生 听说他还不错
And at the very least, you would have treated him the same
你对他的态度至少会像
as you would some common hooker
对待来这儿的
who walked in here off the street.
某个妓♥女♥那样
I will search Ryan Larson's computer.
我会查莱恩·拉森的电脑
And I will get a court order to search yours.
我也会找法庭申请搜查你的
You can believe that.
相信我
All I'm asking for is your humble opinion.
我只想知道你的看法
The truth's big to you, I'm sure.
我相信你在意真♥相♥
I understand the position you're in. I really do.
我明白你现在的处境 真的
But there's a kid who doesn't have a father anymore.
可莱恩的儿子永远地失去了父亲
I just want you to tell me what you think, Father.
我只希望你能谈谈你的看法 神父
Do you think he was suicidal?
你觉得他有自杀倾向吗
Do you think Ryan Larson's
你觉得莱恩·拉森
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表