剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Go, go. Good dog.
走吧 好狗狗
Mom said you're in court tomorrow against her firm.
妈妈说明天你要出庭和她的律所对阵
Yep. That's right.
对 没错
I guess I ought to call her.
我想我该给她打个电♥话♥
She's probably worried sick about you.
她可能已经担心死你了
I miss you.
我很想你
I'm around.
我就在你身边
You ever coming back?
你会回去吗
I don't think so, honey.
我想不会 宝贝
Who are you calling? Uber.
你给谁打电♥话♥ 叫优步
I'm going home. I'll drive you.
我要回家了 我可以开车送你
It's okay.
不用了
Just put the phone away.
把电♥话♥放下
I'm not letting you get in a car
我可不会让你随便坐进
with a damn Uber guy, some murderer.
一个陌生人的车里 要是杀人犯呢
Your mother would never forgive me.
你妈妈不会饶了我的
Well, you never know, okay?
这可说不准 好吗
Come on.
来吧
Did that dude just take a picture of us?
那个人是在拍我们吗
It's probably a paparazzi.
可能是狗仔队
Thinks we're somebody.
把我们当成名人了
This boyfriend of yours, what does he look like?
你男朋友他长什么样
That's not him, Dad.
那不是他 爸爸
Come on. Mom should be rip shit by now.
走吧 妈妈恐怕都急疯了
Listen, I got a short window here,
听着 鉴于时间有限
so I'm going to get straight to the father-daughter shit, okay?
所以这场父女谈心我就开门见山了
This guy you're not sleeping with
你没上♥床♥的那家伙
better be wearing a condom.
最好戴上套
Dad. Gross.
爸 真恶心
Okay, never mind.
好吧 算我没说
It's just that there's a lot of diseases out there,
只是现在外面病太多了
and then if you get pregnant, you only got two choices.
要是你怀孕了 那你只有两个选择
Both of them can mess you up pretty good.
无论怎么选 你的生活都会一团糟
I mean, it's not like, you know,
我是说 这可不像是
adopting a puppy versus having a root canal.
收养小狗还是做牙根管
My God. And I'll skip the substance abuse lecture,
天啊 我就不说滥用药物的危害了
because you know firsthand what that's all about.
因为你早就已经亲身了解了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Ah, shit.
该死
Dad, have you had anything to drink tonight?
爸爸 你今晚喝酒了吗
No. We're good. Do you promise?
没有 没事的 真的吗
Yes, I said we're good, all right?
对 说了没事的
Haven't had a drop.
一滴都没喝
How are we doing tonight?
晚上好啊
License and registration, please.
请出示驾照和行驶证
All rightie.
没问题
There's the registration.
这是行驶证
There you go.
给
Step out of the vehicle, sir.
请下车 先生
Can I ask you why you pulled me over?
我能问问你为什么逼我停车吗
We didn't get to that part yet.
我们还什么也没做
Now, sir.
立刻下车 先生
Okay, but Thank you.
好的 可...谢谢
Just for the record,
话说清楚
I asked you why you pulled me over,
我问你为什么逼停我的车
and you couldn't tell me.
而你却不告诉我
Stay in the vehicle, ma'am.
待在车上 女士
Sir, have you been drinking tonight?
先生 你今晚喝酒了吗
No, sir, I have not.
没有 警官 没喝
I'm not sure if I mentioned this to you,
我可能没告诉你
but I'm an attorney.
不过我是名律师
so I have a pretty good knowledge of the law,
我可是非常懂法律的
and unless you tell me why you're fucking with me,
除非你告诉我你为什么找我的茬
this could constitute an illegal stop.
否则我会告你非法拦车
At this time, I'd like to ask you
我现在要求你
to participate in a sobriety test.
进行酒驾测试
Okay, I'll take your damn test,
好 我接受你的鬼测试
but as I told you before, I'm as sober as Bill Dudley.
但正如我跟你说过的 我很清醒
You need to tell me why you fucking stopped me
你得告诉我你为什么让我停车
because I wasn't doing shit but driving between the lines.
因为我好好开着车 什么也没干
Sir, turn around and put your hands behind your back.
先生 转过身去 双手放在背后
Come on. That's my daughter there.
拜托 那是我女儿
Do we have to do this? Seriously?
真有必要这么做吗
Did a little bird whisper in your ear?
是有人让你这么做的吗
Who told you to stop me? Turn around.
是谁让你拦我的 转身
Smells like shit.
臭死了
I saw your fucking mouth breather scoping me out back there.
你这傻♥逼♥竟然要从背后搞我
You can be a Dad!
你可以去... 爸爸
Fuck!
操
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表