剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
This... This is boring.
太无聊了
This is boring. I am bored.
太无聊 我不玩了
Ned... I am bored.
奈德... 我不玩了
Please. This is boring.
拜托 好无聊
This is boring. Please,
太无聊了 拜托
we're just trying to prepare you
我们这是在帮你
for a deposition. Okay?
准备调查取证 懂吗
I want a third of whatever you're getting.
我要你们律师费的三分之一
What? This is turning out to be a lot more work
什么 这些事情比我预想的
and... and inconvenience than I had originally expected,
还要繁琐不便
so I want to be compensated financially.
所以我要求经济补偿
Okay, we can't do that because if we did that,
不行 如果这么做了那你的证词
you'd have no credibility with the jury.
在陪审团面前就毫无可信度
Fine. Also, it is illegal.
好吧 同时 这也是非法的
So...
所以...
You're a fucking bitch.
你这个贱♥人♥
Okay, I mean, I can't...
谈不下去了...
All right, Ned, listen.
奈德 听着
Listen.
听好了
Let me explain something to you, buddy.
我来跟你解释
If you talk to her that way again,
你再敢那样跟她讲话
I'll beat your fucking ass right here in your own house.
我就在你自己家揍你
She was... I don't care what she said.
她刚才... 我不管她说了什么
I have... Listen to me.
我... 听我说
Ned. Don't make me beat your ass.
奈德 别逼我揍你
All right now.
好了
This plastic shit here.
这些塑料
Now, Marquez' boys say it rained down on their boat
马克斯家的兄弟说这些塑料是在爆♥炸♥后
right after the explosion.
落到甲板上的
I want you to tell me exactly what this stuff is
请你告诉我这到底是什么东西
and exactly what its use is.
并阐述它们的用途
It's ignition casing
它是一个高度机密的
for a highly classified experimental fuel system
试验性燃料系统的点火装置外壳
for drones to deliver massive munitions.
用于无人机发射大规模弹♥药♥
Ah, but you said
可你刚才说
that Ryan Larson didn't have what it takes
莱恩·拉森并不具备
to work on missiles.
研发导弹的天分
Drones are not missiles, you stupid fucking bitch.
无人机不是导弹 你个愚蠢的贱♥人♥
I'm done. They're toys.
我受够了 它们不过是玩具
Anything that she can buy at Wal-mart
任何能在沃尔玛买♥♥到的东西
doesn't count as a missile.
都不算导弹
Ned, what did I just get through saying to you?
奈德 我刚怎么跟说的
I'm sorry, but she asks stupid questions--
抱歉 但她的问题太蠢
Ned, she's asking you the same stupid questions
奈德 她问的那些蠢问题
that they're going to ask you.
都是对方会问的
Don't you get the point here?
你不明白吗
She's just doing her job, that's all.
她只是在尽职 仅此而已
Yeah.
就这样
Now...
现在
tell me about it.
跟我说吧
Ryan's team worked on a fuel system for Borns Tech.
莱恩的团队为伯恩斯科技研发燃料系统
It's a very unstable,
那是种极其不稳定
very dangerous fuel,
极其危险的燃料
the use of which-- the testing of which
其使用 其试验
is banned by U.S. and international law.
被美国及国际法律明令禁止
Can you test it on the ocean?
能在海上试验吗
Legally?
法律上
You can't test it at all.
根本就不能试验
She's 26 years old.
她才26岁
First chair. He's got to be fucking kidding me.
主辩 他他妈是在逗我
It's ridiculous. Cooperman has lost it.
很荒谬 库伯曼疯了
I mean, he was never right to begin with,
虽然他从来就没正常过
but now he's insane.
但现在完全疯了
Okay.
好吧
Please explain to me
请给我说明
what happened on the boat.
船上到底发生了什么
Uh, you don't want to know.
你不会想知道的
No, actually, I do want to know.
不 事实上 我想知道
If Donald's being this crazy,
如果唐纳德这么疯狂
I want to know why. I'm a partner.
我想知道原因 我是合伙人
We all have financial stakes in this, so--
我们经济上都有牵扯 所以
You're afraid I'm going to tell Billy.
你怕我会告诉比利
That's incredibly insulting.
这是对我极大的侮辱
Well, you still love him,
你还爱他
even though he's always been a shit to you.
尽管他一直不把你放眼里
I'm civil to him for the sake of our daughter.
我只是看在女儿的份上对他客气
Really? How's that going?
真的吗 跟你女儿又如何了
Because last I heard, she couldn't stand
因为据我所知 她无法忍♥受
to be in the same room as you.
跟你待在一起
Why would you say something like that?
你为什么要这么刻薄
Sorry.
抱歉
We should have left here years ago and started our firm.
我们几年前就该离开这里 自己开办公♥司♥
We still could. Stop it. You know what?
我们依旧能 够了 知道吗
You always bring this up whenever you're being a shit to me.
每次你惹我生气完就会提起这事
We're never starting our own firm.
却从未真正开公♥司♥
Well, if you do still care about him,
如果你真的还关心他
you should tell him to drop the case.
就让他放弃此案
Bounced? Really? Yes, ma'am.
跳票了 真的吗 是的 女士
Can you give me a week?
能缓一周吗
Mm, no.
不行
Three days?
三天呢
Can't do it.
办不到
One day.
一天
Sorry.
抱歉
Hello?
喂
Aw, shit.
见鬼
Miss Gold?
戈尔德小姐
These gentlemen will help you move.
这几位先生会帮你搬家
Come on in.
请进
Perfect timing.
来得真是时候
What's going on? Let's go.
什么情况 跟我来
Good trip?
一路顺利吗
All I want to hear from you
我只想听你说
is we're all going to get this shit out of here.
这东西不用再放在这里了
Any issues?
有问题吗
No. Everything went real smooth.
没有 一切顺利
Put the shit in the hull insulation.
那东西放在船体隔层里了
When?
什么时候
Soon.
快了
What did I tell you about keeping this quiet?
我跟你们说了要保密
I didn't tell nobody.
我谁也没说
What about your lawyer?
你们的律师呢
He's not our fucking lawyer.
他不是我们的律师
You called him.
你联♥系♥了他
You went to his office.
你去了他办公室
I told you, we're witnesses in this bullshit insurance case.
跟你说了 我们是一桩狗屁保险案的目击者
Hold on.
慢着
How do you know we talked to him?
你怎么知道我们跟他有联♥系♥
You following us?
你在跟踪我们
You bugging our phones, you fuck?
你窃听了我们的电♥话♥ 混♥蛋♥
It's like anything else.
就像其他事一样
You got to know who's on your team.
得了解团队里都是些什么人
I like to keep a tab on my partners.
我喜欢密切关注我的伙伴
Don't you?
你不这样吗
No. All I want to know
我不 我只想知道
is when we're going to get this shit off my boat.
什么时候能把这东西从我船上弄走
Soon.
快了
Very soon.
非常快
Lead counsel?
首席律师
I started three months before you.
我比你早三个月
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表