剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
suicidal? That's all... No.
是否有自杀倾向 我只想 没有
He was not.
他没有
I'm late for a meeting. I got to go.
我开会要迟到了 我得走了
You don't return calls. That's not like you.
你不回电♥话♥ 平时不这样的
Not having any regrets, are you?
你不会是在后悔吧
I don't have anything to regret.
没什么可后悔的
No. You don't.
那是
Your ex-husband needs to learn some boundaries.
你的前夫该学学相处的边界
You need to learn some boundaries.
你该学学相处的边界
He's invasive.
他擅闯民宅
Shouldn't be stalking you like that.
不该那样跟踪你
Oh, please. He's not a stalker.
拜托 他没在跟踪我
He's a schmuck.
他只是个白♥痴♥
He was just looking for Denise or something.
他当时大概是想找丹妮斯吧
Thank God she was on a school trip.
还好她去学校的旅行了
The look on his face was priceless.
他当时的表情真是绝了
You really enjoyed that, didn't you?
你很享受是吧
Yeah. I did.
是啊
I take my pleasure where I can get it,
有乐子我就享咯
particularly after having to deal with him in court.
特别是跟他在庭上相斗之后
Please stop. I don't want to hear one more thing
拜托别说了 我再也不想听到任何
about the Borns Tech case, nothing about Billy,
有关伯恩斯科技 有关比利的事
nothing, got it?
提都别提 明白了吗
Good. Good.
好 很好
You and I, we're okay, right?
咱俩没问题吧
Yeah. We're the same as always.
嗯 还是老样子
I wish you were a nicer person.
我倒希望你能善良一点
I wish everybody in my life was nicer.
我希望周围的人都能善良一点
I am very nice to you.
我对你就很好啊
You're so bad.
小坏蛋
Let me get more. That's perfect.
再来一根 很好
Okay. Thank you.
好 谢谢
Watch out.
小心
Don't get stabbed.
别戳着了
Here you go.
给你
Hey, Patty.
帕蒂
Hey, Patty.
帕蒂
How you doing?
你好
Do you live here?
你住这儿吗
Oh, God, no. This is my in-laws' house.
天啊 不 是我公婆的房♥子
It's my ex-in-laws' house
前公婆的房♥子
on my-- on my second husband's side.
我第二任丈夫的父母
What's up?
什么事
Sis, you all right?
姐 你没事吧
Yeah, Milos, I'm fine, yeah.
米洛斯 我没事
You sure? Yeah.
确定吗 嗯
Hey, how you doing? I'm Billy McBride.
你好 我是比利·麦克布莱德
Milos.
米洛斯
Nice to meet you. Yeah.
幸会 嗯
Hey, listen, stick around. We got some boxes to move later.
先别走 我们待会儿有几个箱子要搬
You can probably help us with that.
或许你可以帮忙
I'm fine. Thank you.
我没事 谢谢
That's scary.
可怕
He's sweet, though. He's a sweet kid, yeah.
其实他很好 这孩子人很可爱
Doesn't look sweet.
看不出来哪儿可爱
He doesn't know his own strength.
他并不清楚自己多强壮
It's a problem sometimes.
有时候挺成问题
What is he, your cousin or something? What's his deal?
他是你什么人 表亲吗 他什么来头
Cousin-ish-- ex-cousin-ish.
算表亲吧 前任的表亲
So that's kind of what I wanted to hear.
这个回答就够了
Hey, Milos.
米洛斯
What are you doing?
你干什么
How'd you like a job?
想找份活儿干吗
Hello!
有人吗
Oh, no. Oh, no.
千万不要
Fuck.
操
Lucy, what a delight to finally meet you.
露西 很高兴终于见到你了
Mr. Cooperman.
库伯曼先生
Please, it's Donald.
请叫我唐纳德
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表