剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Does this hurt? I'd never want to hurt you.
这样疼吗 我可不想弄疼你
The first few years, I couldn't bear to be touched.
最初几年里 连碰一下我都无法忍♥受
Talking was torture because of the burns.
因为这些烧伤 连说话都备受折磨
But I adapted, learned to communicate with the tools at hand.
但后来我适应了 学着利用手里这玩意交流
Kept me distracted.
分散注意力
Kept me from scratching my scars open.
让我不至于抓破伤疤
That was my father's.
这是我父亲的
Second War, paratrooper.
二战时他是伞兵
Dropped men behind the lines at night.
在夜间跳伞到敌人后方
Can't talk. Snipers.
有狙击手所以不能说话
So...
所以
Crickets.
就用"铁蟋蟀"
I just want you to know
我只想让你知道
that working on this case has been a gift.
让我负责这个案子如同恩赐
Yes.
我知道
I know that I stumbled at first,
我知道一开始自己磕磕巴巴
but I've grown.
但我变成熟了
I saw the video.
我看视频了
You surpassed all my expectations.
你真是让我出乎意料
Thank you.
谢谢
That' all I've ever wanted.
这是我所一直希望的
To stand in front of a jury,
站在陪审团面前
wow them with my eloquence,
让他们为我的雄辩口才叫绝
and...
而...
it's all thanks to you.
这都要感谢你
No.
不用
And I want you to know that, no matter what happens in this case,
我还想让你知道 无论这件案子进展如何
it's not going to affect our feelings, is it?
都不会影响你我之间的感情 对吗
No.
对
W-Why do you keep shoving these fucking pictures at me?
你为什么一直把这些照片推给我看
I mean, they do get a closer look.
我的意思是仔细看看清楚
You got to be really strong to do that.
你得特别有力气才能做到
I don't even know what that means.
我都不明白你什么意思
When do I get my car back?
我什么时候能取回我的车
That's it?
就这样
That's all you got to say to me?
你要对我说的就这么多
He already told you he doesn't know anything.
他都告诉你了他什么都不知道
No. You're the one that said that.
不对 这话是你说的
He hasn't answered a damn question.
他一个问题都没回答
Look, I know it doesn't look good,
我知道这看起来情况不妙
but there's not a law against having a dead snitch in your trunk.
但也没有法律禁止车里不能有线人的尸体
So that's why you killed him? Because he was a snitch?
这就是你杀的原因 因为他是线人
Yeah, that's it. Yeah.
没错 就是这么回事
Yeah, I killed him, I threw him in my trunk,
对 我杀了他还把他藏我车里
and then I called you guys.
然后我就打电♥话♥报♥警♥了
God damn, be real, man.
天啊 现实点 老兄
Look, he has an alibi.
他有不在场证明
All right? All you have to do
好吗 你们要做的
is call Donald Cooperman. That's it.
就是打给唐纳德·库伯曼 就是这样
We called, and his assistant says
我们打过了 他的助理说
he doesn't want to get involved.
他不想插手此事
Great, but you still have the photos
很好 但你们手上有照片
that show that he was serving Cooperman a subpoena
显示这个家伙被捅死
at the exact time that this guy was getting stabbed
然后被放进我当事人车里的时候
and put in my client's trunk.
他正在给库伯曼送传票
This guy. That's right.
这个人 没错
What time was that?
当时是几点
You said you knew the exact time.
你说你知道确切时间
Did I? We don't know the exact time
我说了吗 我们不知道
that this guy was stabbed.
这个人被捅死的确切时间
Cool. Neither do I.
好吧 我也不知道
But I would like to know
但我很想知道
why are there people sticking dead bodies
为什么会有人把尸体
in your client's trunk.
塞进你当事人车里
To frame him, obviously.
很明显是为了陷害他
We have motive.
我们掌握了作案动机
Karl Stoltz was investigating two of your clients
卡尔·斯托尔兹当时在调查你两位客户
on a drug deal.
毒品交易的事
You want me to give you some more motive?
需要我提供更多作案动机吗
He killed my client and tried to kill me,
他杀了我的客户 还想干掉我
so there you go. Yeah, there's all kind of fucking motive.
就是这样 没错 这就是作案动机
I get it. But you got no prints,
我明白 但是你们没查到指纹
no blood, no weapon, none of that shit.
没血迹 没武器 什么都没有
So unless you're going to arrest me,
除非你现在逮捕我
I think we're done here.
否则没什么可说的了
No, so I thought I had more time this morning.
我本来以为今天早上时间充裕
Sorry. Excuse me.
对不起 借过
So I decided to make breakfast like an adult,
所以我决定像个大人一样做早餐
and everyone saying "avocado toast, avocado toast,"
然后大家都说要鳄梨吐司 鳄梨吐司
so I'm there with an avocado in this hand
于是我这只手拿着个鳄梨
and trying to get the pit out.
正准备去核呢
You call. The fucking knife slips, right?
你的电♥话♥就来了 刀就滑了
And it slices me right fucking there
就把我这里给割伤了
on my middle finger, mind you,
这可是我的中指 我跟你讲
which I fucking need.
我离不开中指的
And it's like four stitches, they're saying.
说是缝了四针
And I think there's, like, seven to ten days,
我估计这得有个七到十天
and then it's going to be fine.
伤口才能长好
But I've never had to deal with that before.
不过我从来没处理过这种情况
Talk to me.
跟我说话
Look, I'm-- I'm telling you,
我说 我正跟你说
it's-- What's going on?
你怎么回事
Oh, my God, what's going on?
天啊 这是怎么了
What's going on?
怎么回事
Just talk to me.
跟我说话就好了
um...okay.
好吧
Uh, I don't... I don't know. Um...
我不知道...
Do you... How about a story?
我给你讲个故事怎么样
Yeah?
行吗
Um, so...
那...
Uh, I fucking do remember one.
我还真记得一个
Uh, there one-- there once was an oyster
从前有一枚牡蛎
whose story I tell
它的故事是
that found that some sand had gotten into his shell.
发现牡蛎壳里进了沙子
It was only a grain,
只有一粒沙子
but it gave him great glee
但却令牡蛎充满喜悦
for oysters have feelings--
因为牡蛎有感情
Just tell me it's going to be okay.
告诉我不会有事的
It's going to be okay.
不会有事的
You're fine. You're okay.
你很好 你没事的
You're okay.
你没事的
You're okay.
你没事的
You're okay?
你没事吧
So you admit that you are a liar.
所以你承认你是个骗子
I lied about Ryan Larson,
莱恩·拉森的事我说谎了
but that does not make me a liar.
但并不意味着我是骗子
To lie is to be a liar by definition.
定义上说 骗子就是指说谎的人
If I may explain--
容我解释下
The question is not if you're a liar
问题不在于你是不是骗子
because you are.
因为你就是
The question is, were you lying
问题是 你说他有自杀倾向时
when you said he was suicidal
你有没有在说谎
or are you lying now?
还是你现在在说谎
Or when you broke your oath to the Church
又或者你在违背对教会的誓言
not to reveal the secrets of the confessional.
把人们忏悔时说的话泄露出去的时候说谎了
I would like to explain.
我想解释下
You have already tried.
你已经尝试过了
You can try again with the jury.
你可以在陪审团面前再试一次
Let's just hope none of them are Catholics
希望他们当中没有天主教♥徒♥
or people who care about the truth.
或是在乎真♥相♥的人
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表