剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Clearly Mr. McBride has bigger legal problems than our case.
显然麦克布莱德有比我们案子更大的麻烦
Why hasn't he been charged yet?
他怎么还没被起诉
Do you really think he killed someone? Come on.
你真觉得他杀了人吗 拜托
I mean, I know you hate the guy,
我知道你恨他
but-- but murder?
可他真会杀人吗
He's killed others--
他杀害了其他人
not directly,
他没直接动手
but by his actions as a defense lawyer
但他作为辩护律师 释放了
releasing killers.
许多凶手
This is a huge break for us,
无论麦克布莱德是否被起诉
whether McBride gets charged or not.
这对我们来说都是好消息
It's a distraction for him.
这会分散他的注意力
Can you imagine the pressure that he's under?
你能想象他会承受多大的压力吗
Plus, it means that Patty...
再说 这意味着帕蒂...
whatever her name is
不管她叫什么
is going to have to bear more of the burden,
将要担负起更多的责任
which is great. She's never tried a case.
这是好消息 毕竟她从没上过庭
You've never tried a case.
你也没上过庭
I didn't go to Laverne Law School.
我又不是拉文法学院毕业的
Look at you, so confident.
看看你 真是自信
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
So McBride is going to file for a continuance.
麦克布莱德将会申请延期审理
It would be malpractice not to.
如果不申请就是他失职了
And I say that we oppose it strongly.
我觉得我们应该强烈反对
Are you sure about that? Absolutely.
你确定吗 当然
Every single day that this case drags on,
这个案子多拖一天
Borns Tech is vulnerable to a decline in stock value,
伯恩斯科技都面临着股价下跌的危险
and that makes America vulnerable.
全美都会受到威胁
I mean, letting a nobody like Billy McBride
任由比利·麦克布莱德这种无名小卒
hold up a great corporation
用这桩无聊又荒唐的诉讼
with a frivolous and ridiculous lawsuit?
拖累一家伟大的公♥司♥
It's not just wrong, it endangers everything
这样不仅不对 还威胁到
that matters to our c-c...
我们的国...
country.
国家
Lucy,
露西
do you need me to fill a prescription for you?
需要我帮你去开处方药吗
F--
去...
I'm fine.
我没事
Yeah.
是啊
You seem...fine.
你看上去...没事
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事
I swear.
我发誓
I'm fine.
我没事
So Rothenberg clearly feels
罗森伯格清楚地意识到
that greed is ruining our society,
贪婪正在摧毁我们的社会
but is that greed systemic
但贪婪究竟是系统性的
or a result of individual choices?
还是个体选择的结果
Hello. Can I help you? Hi.
你好 需要帮忙吗 你好
Uh, yeah, Denise McBride, please.
我找丹尼斯·麦克布莱德
Denise? Denise McBride.
丹尼斯 丹尼斯·麦克布莱德
And who are you? Don't worry about it.
你哪位 你别管了
Come on. Sorry.
过来 抱歉
It's okay. Go ahead.
没事 过去吧
Sorry. It's okay.
抱歉 没关系
What is going on?
怎么回事
What happened to your hand? Is my dad okay?
你的手怎么了 我爸没事吧
It's avocado Did something happen?
是鳄梨... 发生什么事了吗
Was there an accident? Why are you here?
出事了吗 你来干什么
Your dad's fine. Your dad's fine, okay?
你♥爸♥没事 他没事 好吗
He had a little bit of a panic attack.
他就是恐慌症发作了
Panic attack? Like a heart attack?
恐慌症发作 像心脏病发作吗
Is he in the hospital? Like an anxiety attack.
他在医院吗 更像是焦虑症
He's fine, though. He wouldn't go to the hospital.
不过他没事 他不肯去医院
Of course he wouldn't.
他当然不肯去
It's like an anxiety thing, you know.
就是心理焦虑的问题 懂吗
He's okay. He's fine, okay?
他没事 他没事 明白吗
I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to scare you.
很抱歉 我真不是有意吓你的
Jesus, Patty.
天啊 帕蒂
I'm sorry. Look.
我很抱歉 听着
Uh, the reason--
我来这儿...
the reason why I'm-- I'm here
我来这儿的原因是
is, um...
是...
you seem to be the only person
你似乎是唯一一个
who knows how to ground him.
有办法让他镇定下来的人
And he could really use that right now.
他现在非常需要你这样做
So if there's anything that you can do,
所以如果你有什么能做的
I just-- I'd really appreciate it. Okay?
那就再好不过了 好吗
Why are you doing this?
你们为什么要做这件事
What do you mean?
什么意思
This case. Why are any of you doing it?
这个案子 你们为什么要接这个案子
It's destroying him.
它正在摧毁他
It looks like it's destroying you.
看起来它也在摧毁你
My mom is acting like a complete crazy person.
我妈最近表现得像个疯子一样
Okay, with all due respect,
恕我直言
your mother's not my fucking problem.
你妈怎么样跟我没关系
Okay? And, uh,
明白吗
no one's getting paid for this.
我们都是白干
So I don't know why the fuck we're doing this.
我不知道我们为什么这样做
But...
但是
everyone needs a reason
每个人都需要个理由
to wake up in the morning,
醒来迎接新的一天
and it's a pretty good fucking reason.
而这便是个很好的理由
I'm having a day, okay?
我今天过得很不好 好吗
Okay.
好
So...
所以...
are you in?
你愿意帮忙吗
Of course. Great.
当然 太好了
Go learn something.
去学点知识吧
His tongue and his dick were cut off.
他的舌头和老二被割了下来
LAPD didn't mention it?
洛杉矶警局没提到这点吗
No.
没
They didn't find his tongue,
他们没找到舌头
but his dick was in his mouth.
不过老二在他的嘴里
Jesus Christ.
我的老天爷
What the hell's happening here, man?
到底怎么回事 伙计
We honestly don't know.
我们真不知道
But, obviously, someone's mad enough to send you a message,
不过显然 有人气坏了要给你传递信息
and he was the message.
他就是那个信息
But we don't know.
不过我们不清楚
Here you go.
给
All records of foreign sales
伯恩斯科技全部的
by Borns Tech of cluster bombs.
集束炸♥弹♥外销记录
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我吗
I asked Borns Tech.
我问过伯恩斯科技
They just say they don't make them.
他们不承认制♥造♥过那些炸♥弹♥
We're asking for all of Karl Stoltz' military records, too.
我们还需要卡尔·斯托尔兹的军事记录
We need to tie him
我们得把他
to Borns Tech and prove that they hired him
与伯恩斯科技联♥系♥起来 证明他们雇他
to kill Rachel Kennedy.
杀害了瑞秋·肯尼迪
That guy doesn't have any records.
那家伙没有任何记录
Go serve the State Department,
去传唤国♥务♥院♥
the Pentagon. DOD.
和国防部的人吧
Oh, believe me, I'm gonna serve all of them.
相信我 我会传唤他们的
I'm just starting with you.
我只是先从你开始
I told you what I told you as a favor.
我把知道的都告诉你是在帮你
I understand that.
我明白
Sorry to be such an asshole, man,
抱歉表现得这么混♥蛋♥
but I got to do what I got to do.
但我必须完成该做的事
Fucking with the FBI over one case.
为了一个案子找联调局的麻烦
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表