剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
你是比利麦克布莱德吗
Are you by chance Billy McBride?
著名的比利麦克布莱德
Huh? The Billy McBride?
案件撤回
The case is dismissed.
我也要判罚麦克布莱德先生直接藐视法庭
I'm also fining Mr. McBride for direct contempt of court.
自从发生这起案子
Ever since I took this case,
就出了各种奇怪的事 好吗
weird shit's happening to me, okay?
戈尔德女士 你是否曾被起诉教唆罪
Ms. Gold, have you ever been charged with solicitation?
是
Yes.
你到底是用了什么勒索那名官员
What did you blackmail the officer with exactly?
性♥爱♥录像带
A sex tape.
陪审团决定补偿拉尔森家 一亿六千二百万美元
The jury awards the Larson family $162 million.
我是玛丽索西尔瓦
Hi, I'm Marisol Silva,
我联♥系♥过奥斯卡了 他说你去看过胡里奥了
and I reach out to Oscar, and he said you visited Julio.
他对我来说很特别
He's very special to me.
我是无法推脱了 是吧
I'm fucked, aren't I?
我们俩都无法推脱
We are both fucked.
如果胡里奥进监狱 我们就没事
If Julio goes to jail, we are in the clear.
胡里奥无罪释放 我们大家就麻烦了
Julio goes free, we all go down.
胡里奥苏亚雷斯没有杀 亨特弗里德曼和马可斯佩尼亚
Julio Suarez did not kill Hunter Friedman and Marcos Pena.
他们要撤销对你的指控
They're dropping the charges against you.
我的天啊 谢谢你们 非常感谢你们
Oh, my God, thank you! Thank you so much.
这些人会杀死我们的 你听懂了吗
These fucking people are gonna kill us, do you understand me?
听着 我叫比利麦克布莱德 你救了我的命
Listen, my name's Billy McBride, and you saved my life.
现在走吧 带她离开 -不要
Now, go, take her away.
你为什么觉得这么做没有问题 帕蒂
What makes you think that this is all right, Patty?
我很抱歉伤害了你 但再有一次机会 我还会这么做
I'm sorry that you're hurt, but, I mean, I would do it again.
再见 帕蒂
Bye, Patty.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你赢了 亲爱的
You won, honey.
我真的希望 当夜深人静
I really hope that at the end of the night,
你躺在床上的时候
when you lay your head on the pillow,
你脑海中的最后一幕
that the last image you see
就是那个孩子吊死在那根绳子上
is that kid hanging from that fucking cord.
哈米什对卡尔文柯立芝的 新传记的评论很好
You know, Hamish gave a good review to that new Calvin Coolidge bio.
他当然会 -是的
He would. Yeah.
怎么样
Well?
我们能收支平衡
Well, we'll make payroll.
太好了
Great.
金鹰 我们知道这一年也许会不顺 但我已经备好资金了
Oh, Gene, we knew that we might have a tough year, but I budgeted for it.
考虑到这些情况 我们做得挺不错的
You know, we're doing pretty good, considering.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你总是把我们照顾得这么好
You always take such good care of us.
嘿 面条
Hey, Noodles.
它到底叼着什么 那是什么
What's he got there anyway? What is that?
是什么
What is that?
是只鸟
Oh, it's a bird.
面条
Noodles...
你居然杀小鸟
You're a bird killer.
我去拿个袋子 我来弄干净 来吧
I'm gonna get a bag. I'll clean it up. Come on.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
金鹰
Gene!
它去哪了
Where'd it go?
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Are you okay?
亲爱的 不过是一只小鸟 一只小鸟而已
Honey, it's just a bird, it's just a bird.
对吧 就是一只小鸟 没事
Come on, it's just a bird. It's okay, it's okay.
面条
Shh! Noodles!
怎么回事
What is that?
没事 我去看看
It's okay, I got it.
回去睡觉吧 亲爱的
Go back to sleep, honey.
面条
Noodles.
面条
Noodles!
面条
Noodles.
面条
Noodles?
面条
Noodles?
面条
Noodles!
波碧
Bobbi!
金鹰
Gene?
金鹰
Gene!
波碧
Bobbi!
律 政 风 云:巨 人
第 三 季 第 1 集
斯奎夫纳葡萄园
她摔了下去 死了
The fall broke her neck.
那条狗活了下来
Dog survived.
待在她身边
Stayed with her,
一直到最后
right to the end.
我对此真的很难过 金鹰
I'm real sorry about this, Gene.
她是个非常好的女人 -是的
She was a hell of a gal. Yes.
嗯…
Well...
她对你的评价也很高
She thought the world of you, too.
总说你是最好的
Always said you were the best.
这我可不敢说
Hmm. I don't know about that.
要是她当律师会比我好千万倍
She would've been a hell of a lot better than me if she'd gone into practice.
是的 听着
Yeah, well, look, um, I...
我很高兴你重新考虑接这个案子
I'm glad you reconsidered this case,
我敢肯定波碧也会很高兴
and I'm sure Bobbi would as well.
是的
Yeah.
好了 那
Ah, so...
我的这些邻居 他们…
These neighbors of mine, they, uh,
他们在这里到处钻洞
they drill all around here,
四处抽水
sucking up the water right and left,
让地面变得不稳固
which makes the ground unstable.
必须有人负责
Now someone has to be responsible.
我的妻子死了
'Cause my wife is dead.
是的
Yeah.
我们去兜兜风吧 你可以带我转一转 好吗
Let's take a drive. You can show me around, okay?
好的
Sure.
干旱已经持续了三年了
You know, this drought's been going on for three years.
看看这里 完全看不出来
Look at this. Never know it.
是的
Yeah.
绿色 满眼绿色 到处都是绿色
Green, green, green, green, green.
难以相信 -这片地里种的是什么
It's unbelievable. -What's this field over here?
柑橘类
That's citrus.
大部分是橙子、柚子
Oranges, grapefruits, for the most part.
是罗伊威尔勒的农场
It's Roy Wheeler's farm.
他是最大的农场主之一
Is he one of the big farmers?
他的规模很大 但不是最大的
He's big, not the biggest.
最大的是深草农场 就在前头
Uh, the biggest is the Tallgrass Farms, right up ahead.
说曹操…
Speaking of...
嘿
Hey.
你收到我的信了吗
Did you get my note?
收到了 谢谢你送的关怀包裹
I did and thank you for the care package.
嗯
Well...
节哀顺变 金鹰
I'm real sorry for your loss, Gene.
有任何我能为你做的事
Anything I can do for you,
尽管告诉我
you let me know.
我会的
Will do.
刚才那个是韦德布莱克伍德 我的一个邻居
That's Wade Blackwood, one of my neighbors.
深草农场的主人
He owns Tallgrass Farms.
大农场 对吗
Big farm, right?
最大的
The biggest.
你知道 那混♥蛋♥提出过要买♥♥我的地
You know, that fucker offered to buy my land.
真的
Really?
那是在地塌陷之前还是之后
Was it before or after it collapsed?
之后
After.
他寄给你的那封信你还留着吗
You still have that note he sent you?
留着 在某个地方
Yeah, somewhere.
你可能要留着它 这事说不准
You may want to hang on to it. You never know.
金鹰 我想开始查 你的邻居们在这附近都在干些什么
And, Gene, I'm gonna start checking in on what your neighbors are up to around here.
这有点难搞 因为
It's a little tricky because, you see...
土地界标都是人为划定的 但水四处流动
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表