剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
That's it. Come here a second, guys.
就这样 过来一下 伙计们
Ten minutes, huh?
十分钟
Yeah, man. Yeah.
对 伙计 对
Well, that's what's weird.
这就够蹊跷了
You see, insurance companies make their money
你看 保险公♥司♥全靠不给人赔偿
by not paying you.
才能挣钱
I mean, hell, they don't even want to pay you
我是说 他们连该赔偿的时候
when they owe it to you.
都不想付钱
And here they just wrote you a fucking check,
而这次 他们就轻易给你们
just like that. Yeah. They could afford it.
写了支票 对 他们赔偿得起
Yeah?
是吗
Plus,
再说
we were entitled to it.
这钱是我们应得的
Thank you.
行了
Hey, Nicole.
妮可
You can go right in.
你直接进去吧
Everything okay?
没事吧
You can go in.
你进去吧
Donald. You asked to see me?
唐纳德 你找我
Do you remember Leonard Letts,
你记得莱纳德·莱茨吧
general counsel in Borns Tech?
伯恩斯科技的法律总顾问
Yes, of course.
当然记得
Your ex-husband went to see Gina Larson yesterday.
你的前夫昨天去找吉娜·拉森了
Okay. I give up. Who's Gina Larson?
好吧 我得问一句 吉娜·拉森是谁
Like you don't know.
你不知道才怪
I don't.
我真不知道
Widow of Ryan Larson,
莱恩·拉森的遗孀
one of our employees who died in a boating accident.
莱恩是我们的员工 在一场船只意外中身亡
What do you know about this?
你对这件事知道多少
Nothing.
一无所知
Your ex is circling his wagons
你的前夫正虎视眈眈
to sue your biggest client,
打算起诉你最大的客户
and you have no fucking inkling?
你却对此一无所知
Excuse me?
你说什么
Are you always this unflappable, Leonard?
你总是这样"冷静"吗 莱纳德
This is a DOD contract.
这可是一份国防部合同
If Wall Street gets wind of even a potential claim,
如果华尔街的人听到半点起诉的风声
a core descent decline in stock--
股市核心股指出现大幅下跌
that's a billion-dollar-plus--
那可是数十亿的损失...
If he does file a claim,
如果他真起诉了
it'll be wrongful death.
那将是致命的错误
Let's begin drafting a response.
我们开始起草回应书吧
Have the mouse write it.
让那个老鼠女来写
Really? Who's the mouse?
真的吗 老鼠女是谁
She's our best drafter, and fast.
她是我们最好的文书 还很快
On paper.
文书工作
She's also a second year associate.
她还是个入职两年的普通律师
We have better, more experienced people--
我们有更好并且更有经验的人选
I asked for the mouse.
我就要老鼠女来写
Excuse me, gentlemen.
先走一步 先生们
Me? He...
我吗 他...
Donald Cooperman asked for me specifically?
唐纳德·库伯曼点名让我负责
We haven't been sued yet,
我们还没被起诉
but we want to be ready in case they file.
但我们得做好准备以防他们提起诉讼
And throw in a counterclaim for abuse of process,
滥用诉讼程序 恶意指控
malicious prosecution, whatever you can think of.
所有你能想到的反诉理由都加上
The idea is to rip this guy a new asshole
目的就是要好好教训这个混♥蛋♥一顿
and make him think twice before ever suing us again.
让他知道再起诉我们一定要三思
That's actually not the idea.
实际上并非如此
Do not hold back, do you hear me?
别犹豫 听到了吗
I want a shock and awe shit show.
我想要一场杀一儆百的庭审
Should this man sue us, he needs to regret it.
如果他要起诉我们 他就得后悔
You okay?
你还好吗
Am I okay? This is awesome.
我还好吗 这简直太棒了
Great.
很好
Enjoy.
好好享受
It's good. It's part of my whole,
感觉很好 这是我人生的一部分
like, spiritual journey, you know?
就像一场精神之旅
I've got a guru. He's not really a guru.
我找过一个大♥师♥ 他其实不是什么大♥师♥
He's also a hairdresser,
他还是一个理发师
but he's really, like, kind of deep and intelligent.
但他真的很有深度而且充满智慧
Excuse me. Miss Gold?
打扰一下 戈尔德小姐
Uh, Lieutenant Stone Phallus with the LAPD.
洛杉矶警局的斯通·菲勒斯副队长
I'm going to need to talk to you for a minute.
我得和你谈一下
Thank you, sir. Uh, Miss Gold.
谢谢配合 先生 戈尔德小姐
Oh, hello, Detective Phallus.
你好 菲勒斯警探
How are you, honey?
你好吗 亲爱的
I'm great. How are you, Billy?
我很好 你呢 比利
Not bad. Sorry I chased your prey off there.
不算坏 抱歉把你的猎物赶跑了
Oh, don't be sorry. I'm just paying my rent.
不用抱歉 我不过是自力更生罢了
Hey, listen, I got a case, pretty big case,
听着 我有个案子 大案子
and, uh-- Come on, honey. Just hear me out.
拜托亲爱的 听我把话说完
I really need you on this one, okay?
我真的需要你来帮忙 好吗
I just need some help... Billy. Billy!
我只是想请你 比利 比利
with the pleadings and so forth.
帮忙准备一下诉状之类的
I mean how long am I going to be on the hook for this?
我还要为此受你摆布多久啊
Look, can-- can I just-- can we go upstairs?
我能不能 我们能上楼吗
I can give you a couple of blow jobs,
我能给你整两轮口♥活♥
and then we'll be even. You shitting me?
然后我们就互不相欠了 你在逗我吗
The sentence they were going to hand down to you.
法♥院♥要给你的判决
You're going to need a whole lot more than two blow jobs, okay?
两次口♥活♥肯定是不够的 好吗
Besides that, this is a pretty good case here,
而且这是个非常好的案子
and you're probably going to get paid.
你还有可能拿到薪水
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. I'm serious.
当然 我是认真的
Good legal help's hard to find.
好的法律援助难寻
Blow jobs are easy. Come on, honey.
口♥活♥就容易多了 快点 亲爱的
Please?
拜托
Okay, a couple days.
就几天好吧
Yeah, we'll figure it out.
当然 我们会搞定的
You promise?
你保证
We'll figure it out.
我们会搞定的
Can we just go upstairs for five minutes?
我们能就上楼待五分钟吗
I swear to God it'll be really great.
我发誓让你爽翻天
We can take a bottle I don't need that.
我们可以来瓶... 我不需要
Authorities believe a malfunction in the boat's fuel line
当局认为输油管道的故障
may have triggered the blast.
是导致本次爆♥炸♥的原因
A number of folks have called 911,
数名当地居民拨♥打♥了911
concerned that there was a plane crash or terrorist attack.
担心是坠机事件亦或恐怖袭击
The victim, identified as Ryan Larson,
确认死者名为莱恩·拉森
is survived by his wife and young child.
遗有妻子和一名幼子
There were no other injuries or vessels involved.
尚无其他伤亡和船舶遇难
So far there are no other details.
目前尚不清楚更多相关细节
You. You motherfucker.
你 你这个混♥蛋♥
I send you a bona fide referral, and you fuck her?
我诚心诚意给你推荐客户 你却把她上了
You want to hold it down? We're in a public place.
能小声点吗 这里是公共场所
I want to beat the shit out of you right now.
今天我要把你屎揍出来
Wouldn't do any good.
没用的
I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.
我的屎被揍出来很多次了
I just replenish with more shit.
我每次都会又存一肚子粪
I'm sorry. Do you think you're funny?
对不起 你觉得你很幽默吗
This is like Ethics 101: fucking clients.
这是基本的道德准则 和客户上♥床♥
Did you want something? I don't want anything at all.
你想要点什么吗 我什么都不想要
Should I report you to the Bar?
我该向律师协会举报你吗
That's been done, too.
之前有人举报过
You really are an asshole, aren't you?
你可真是个混♥蛋♥ 是吧
Yeah, maybe so,
对 有可能吧
but let's focus on something productive here.
不过咱们谈点更实质性的吧
You sure you don't want anything?
你确定没什么想要的吗
Please worry about yourself.
照顾好你自己就行了
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表