剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
If we're going to talk about the Larson case,
如果要谈拉森的案子
we really should invite the trial team up.
那应该叫上出庭的律师团
I don't want either Callie or Lucy here.
我不想把考利或者露西找来
I don't trust them, Donald.
我不相信他们 唐纳德
And you trust me? Oh, that's nice.
但你却相信我 真好
Just for the record,
先声明
I'm-- I'm shocked.
我很震惊
I'm shocked at Letts' revelations
我很震惊莱茨会揭露
of illegality at Borns Tech.
伯恩斯科技的违法行为
So what are you going to do about it?
那你要怎么办
In fact, I have a luncheon appointment
事实上 我和莱茨以及
to meet with Letts and Wendell Corey
温德尔·科里约了共进午餐
to get to the bottom of things and set things right.
借此查明事端并拨乱反正
How?
怎么做
It's not your concern.
那和你无关
In law there is one great eternal truth:
法律上有一个永恒的真理
If anyone goes to prison,
如果有人要蹲大牢
it's the client, not the lawyer.
一定是当事人而非律师
Cooperman McBride has represented far worse than Borns Tech
库伯曼与麦克布莱德代理过比伯恩斯科技
and survived and maintained their secrets
更坏的客户依然挺了过来
and not faced a single day in jail for it.
保守了他们的秘密也没有因此而坐牢
Leave it to me, or leave the firm!
要么交给我 要么滚蛋
It's up to you.
你自己决定
We've survived without one McBride!
没了一个麦克布莱德我们能过
We can survive without two!
没了两个也可以
In the meantime--
同时
tell Billy I want to meet him.
告诉比利我想见他
At the old place. He'll know where.
老地方 他知道在哪儿
Just the two of you?
就你们俩
Why?
为什么
It's time.
是时候了
Yeah, so you got this creep of a dirty fucking cop,
所以有一个有问题的警♥察♥
and you got a dirty DEA informant
有一个有问题的缉毒局线人
who I'm as sure as I can be
我很肯定这个线人
are working for a dirty defense contractor.
在给一个有问题的承包商卖♥♥命
So I'll give you all the evidence I've got.
我会把证据都给你们
And then you guys take it from there, you know?
然后就看你们的了
Make an indictment, root these creeps out,
控诉他们 挖出他们
make your big, splashy press release and all that like you do.
像平常一样大肆宣传报道
You get to fuck the DEA over,
可以籍此收拾缉毒局
which I know you like to do,
我知道你们喜欢这么做
and, uh, FBI's happy, U.S. Attorney's happy,
联调局会很高兴 司法部长会很高兴
and I'm happy.
我也会很高兴
I heard you were dead.
我听说你死了
Cirrhosis.
是因为肝硬化
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
I'll be damned. I didn't read that.
见鬼了 我怎么不知道
You never heard that? Yeah.
你不知道 是的
What do you want in return?
你想要什么回报
Everything you got on Karl Stoltz.
卡尔·斯托尔兹的所有资料
Then if he's dirty,
如果他有问题
then maybe help me get a break
那么也许可以帮我撤销
on the Marquez brothers' drug charge.
马克斯兄弟的贩毒指控
And anything you share about Borns Tech.
以及你们掌握的伯恩斯科技的资料
Borns Tech is a big player out here.
伯恩斯科技可不好惹
Lots of big government contracts.
签下了很多政♥府♥合同
Major employer, too.
也是大老板
You sound like a commercial, man.
你这话听着像是广♥告♥
Are you their spokesman or something?
你是他们的发言人吗
You're talking about a long-term investigation,
这需要长♥期♥调查以及大陪审团的允许
grand jury, okay?
明白吗
Subpoenas, trial hours, research.
传票 庭审 调查
Yeah. That kind of stuff that you do, right?
不就是你们该做的事吗
Your job. I'm just asking you to work, that's all.
你们的工作 我只是让你们做好本职工作
I'd have to run it by my deputy chief, at least,
我至少得跟我上级谈谈
and the chief.
以及他的上级
The U.S. Attorney. Too.
还有司法部长
Yeah, then we got to book grand jury time,
然后要预约大陪审团的时间
issue subpoenas, talk to the D.O.D.
发传票 和国防部谈谈
All right, all right. We'll get back to you.
好了 我们会联♥系♥你的
It's very interesting.
很有趣
I enjoy this room.
我喜欢这间房♥间
And this club.
还有这个俱乐部
They threw a dinner for me here
1972年的时候他们曾经
when I came home in 1972.
请我吃过一顿饭
I think my dad was here.
我爸爸好像也在
He was.
确实
And the President sent a telegram.
总统发了封电报
Can you imagine a telegram?
电报 你能信吗
Pace of progress. It's a beautiful room.
这发展 房♥间很漂亮
Yeah, it is.
确实
As general counsel, Leonard,
作为法律总顾问 莱纳德
you were to be put up for membership here
你应该申请这里或是
or the Jonathan Club
乔纳森俱乐部的会员
if it had been your preference.
如果你更喜欢那里的话
You used the past tense.
你用了过去时
The third past tense conditional, I believe.
虚拟语气过去时
You never took Latin, I see.
看来你没学过拉丁语
Ah, that's not surprising.
并不让人惊讶
You're being fired, Leonard.
你被炒了 莱纳德
This is retaliation for me asking questions
这是对我对公♥司♥的非法行为
about illegal activity at the corporation?
提出质疑的报复吗
You can't fire me for doing my job
你们不能因为我做好本职工作
or following the law. I will go to the FBI,
或者遵守法律而炒了我 我会去联调局
and I will reveal what I know to be true.
告诉他们我所知道的真♥相♥
I will be a whistleblower,
我会去告密
and then I will sue you both for wrongful termination,
然后会告你们非法解雇
and I'll win, too.
然后打赢官司
God. Y-you know what?
上帝 你知道吗
You should file a civil rights claim. I would.
你应该告我们侵犯民权 我就会
There's no need to rankle, Wendell.
不用这么生气 温德尔
There's no need to fire you, Leonard.
我们也不用炒掉你 莱纳德
You could stay with us.
你可以和我们一起
You could help us fight back this McBride threat.
帮我们解决麦克布莱德带来的威胁
Ship's sinking, Leonard.
船要沉了 莱纳德
Come on.
别这样
There's a seat in the life boat.
救生船上还有个位置
Just get the fuck on board. Okay?
上船吧 好吗
It absolutely is right
当然是对的
because if you're following too closely behind the car,
如果你们跟车跟得太近
the guy wants to stop,
前车要停车
and you run up his tail pipe,
而你们撞上了他的后保险杠
you're absolutely to blame.
当然是你们的责任
All right, don't cr-- Mama, come on.
好了 别 妈妈 别
Come on. Don't cry. Look, I love you.
别这样 别哭 听着 我爱你
Everybody loves you, okay?
大家都爱你 好吗
But you're a terrible driver.
但你车技太烂
Okay?
知道吗
Hey, boss.
你好 老大
So, uh, Mama, this is Billy McBride, okay?
妈妈 这是比利·麦克布莱德
This is Irene Papagian, my ex-mother-in-law.
这是艾琳·帕佩基恩 我的前婆婆
These are her boys.
这些是她的儿子们
Uh, she had a little bit of a car accident.
她出了个小车祸
Sorry to hear that.
很遗憾
It wasn't my fault.
不是我的错
It's absolutely your fault.
当然是你的错
You are 100% to blame.
你全责
What's this? Just now? What's--
怎么回事 刚发生的吗
I know. Can I talk to you just privately for a second?
我知道 我能单独和你谈谈吗
I'm sorry.
失陪下
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表