剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
then they're gonna think--
他们就会想
No.
不
No.
不
All rise.
全体起立
The Honorable Rosten Keller presiding.
尊敬的罗森·凯勒法官主审
Oh, my fucking God.
真是见鬼了
Good morning, Counsel. Please.
早上好 律师 请坐
This case seems to be hanging around like a bad smell,
这案子真是阴魂不散啊
thanks to my clerk.
还真多谢我的书♥记♥员
Now then, but I understand there continue
那么 我明白针对原告
to be problems with the plaintiff's original filing.
最初提出的诉讼 诸位仍有异议
Yes, Your Honor.
没错 法官阁下
The first issue would be standing.
第一争议点为本案是否成立
Your Honor, before we get to standing--
法官阁下 在讨论本案是否成立前
Hi, I'm Patty Solis-Papagian
我是原告代理律师
for the plaintiff.
帕蒂·索丽思·帕佩基恩
We're awaiting the arrival
我们还在等首席律师
of lead counsel William McBride.
威廉姆·麦克布莱德
And where is Mr. McBride?
麦克布莱德先生在哪儿
I'm sorry, Your Honor. The traffic was a mess.
抱歉 法官阁下 堵车
I think the President's in town or something.
大概是总统来了吧
Miss Senate, Miss Kittridge,
森纳特小姐 基特里奇小姐
and Mr. Letts were all here on time.
以及莱茨先生都准时到场
The litigant bringing the case can't be bothered.
提起本案的诉讼当事人却毫不在意
Well, if protocol seems to count--
假如章程有效的话
It does! ...I'm seven days early.
当然 那我就早了七天
Because, you know, the defendant's required to provide notice
因为在安排驳回申请的听证会前
before scheduling any motion to dismiss.
被告应提出通知
Yes! Well, we're all here now, so.
没错 既然人都来了 那么
Have a seat. Let's proceed.
请坐 开始诉讼程序
The issue concerns standing.
先讨论本案是否成立
Miss Senate, I'll hear from you.
森纳特小姐 你先说
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官阁下
Rachel Kennedy is neither spouse
瑞秋·肯尼迪既非死者伴侣
nor surviving child of the deceased.
也非他的子女
Wrongful death can be asserted by anyone financially
非正常死亡诉讼可由任一个
or emotionally dependent on the decedent.
在经济或情感上依赖死者的人提起
No California court has ever conferred standing--
加州法庭从未讨论过
My client's brother blew up on the defendant's boat.
当事人的哥哥被炸死在被告的船上
First of all, Mr. Larson took his own life.
首先 拉森先生是自杀的
The OSHA report makes that clear.
职业安全和健康署的报告上已经说清楚了
And OSHA depended on an investigation by the defendant.
职业安全和健康署的依据是被告做的调查
The issue is standing, counsel.
现在讨论的是本案是否成立 律师
You're straying off point.
你偏题了
No, actually I'm not.
其实没有
The point of this lawsuit is to find out
这起诉讼的关键在于
how Ryan Larson was killed.
查明莱恩·拉森如何遇害
I'm granting defendant's motion. This case is dismissed.
同意被告申请 驳回本案
Hang on a second. What?
稍等 什么
Your complaint is defective on standing.
你们的申诉无法成立
Therefore, the case is dismissed.
因此驳回该案
Thank you. Are you kidding?
谢谢 你搞笑呢
Do I look like a kidder, sir?
我看着像爱搞笑的人吗 先生
No, but you sound bought.
不 但你像是被收买♥♥了
I hope they paid you well.
但愿他们给了个好价钱
Oh, Jesus.
老天
What did you say to me?
你说什么
I said you sound bought.
我说你像是被收买♥♥了
I meant you're acting like a guy who's been bribed
我的意思是你的表现像是收了贿赂
or otherwise in the bag for the other side.
或者被对方所控制
The case is dismissed.
本案已驳回
I'm also fining Mr. McBride $5,000
同时因直接藐视法庭
for direct contempt of court.
罚取麦克布莱德先生五千美金
Excuse me? I do not excuse you.
你说什么[请原谅] 我不原谅你
Suggesting that I've been bought...
说我被收买♥♥了
that's contempt.
这是藐视
I'm ordering the plaintiff to pay full defense costs
我要求原告全额支付被告
for both this proceeding
在本次诉讼
and the preparation time connected thereto.
和其他相关准备上的开销
Call my next case.
下一个案子
What the fuck is this?
这是搞什么
That vulgarity will cost you another $5,000.
说脏话就再罚五千
I don't give a shit. Make it ten or fifteen,
我不在乎 尽管罚啊 继续加啊
you douchebag.
你个混♥蛋♥
Counsel, you are dangerously close to having your ticket punched.
律师 你这样很危险
Do you care if you ever practice law again?
难道你都不在乎失去执业资格吗
That's a fair question.
问得好
And you know what, Your Honor?
你知道吗 法官阁下
We can take that up at my hearing.
可以等我听证会时咱们再说
Where are you going!
你要去哪儿
I'm just approaching--
我只是要上前
Don't you dare approach my bench without asking!
你胆敢未经准许靠近我的法官席
Back to your seat, sir.
回你的位置 先生
Alrighty.
好吧
Well, like I was saying, we'll take that up at my hearing,
我说了 等我听证会时咱们再说
because I'm sure Your Honor knows,
因为我确定法官阁下
as any good judge would,
和其他法官一样
even the corrupt kind,
即使是腐♥败♥的法官
that by holding me in contempt,
也知道裁定藐视
you entitle me to a hearing,
让我可以召开听证会
a hearing at which I'm allowed to introduce evidence
在听证会上我可以举证
including but not limited to misdeeds by defense counsel,
包括但不限于被告律师不端行为的证据
and here's the good one--
还有个好处
judicial bias.
司法偏见
That's right, Your Honor,
没错 法官阁下
I said judicial bias.
我说的就是司法偏见
Just put it on my fuckin' tab.
记在我账上吧
Judge, schedule my hearing.
法官 安排听证会吧
What's good for you?
你什么时间合适
My clerk will propose a few dates--
书♥记♥员会提出备选日期
No!
不
...and notify the parties.
并通知各方
I don't understand what just happened.
我不明白刚才是怎么一回事
Did we just win, or did we lose?
我们是赢了还是输了
Both, kind of.
皆有
Case got kicked, but we're still open.
案子被驳回 但还没完
That doesn't make any sense.
没道理啊
No, it's the law. It's not supposed to.
法律就是这样 本来也没要讲道理
Bottom line is, is we're still in the game.
至少我们还在场上
That's the good news.
这就是好消息
Oh, my... Oh, my Gosh.
天啊 天啊
Is she Ok?
她还好吗
Get back!
让开
Clear back! Come on!
让开 快
Somebody call 911!
快报♥警♥
I will!
我来
Rachel?
瑞秋
Rachel.
瑞秋
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表