剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
and talk to you for a few minutes.
和你聊几分钟
If you can just--
如果你...
I guess.
可以吧
Thank you so much.
谢谢你
Sorry for the intrusion, Miss, uh...
抱歉这么唐突拜访 怎么称呼...
Millie, by the way.
叫我米莉就行
Absolutely. I know all about you.
好的 你的事我都知道
Ned talks about you all the time.
奈德总跟我谈起你
I'm going to go outside
我出去等着
and give you guys some privacy.
给你们点私人空间
I'll just have a smoke out there.
我就在外面抽根烟
Sure. Go ahead. Okay.
好 别客气 好的
Who is this guy?
他是谁
I'll explain it to you later.
我晚点给你解释
You showed our tape to people?
你把视频给别人看了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
That was private, Ned.
那是私人物品 奈德
I know.
我知道
The most private thing I ever did.
我做过的最私人的事情
It's just I-- I was hurt,
我只是...我很受伤
and-- and, you know, I was angry--
又很生气...
And the only reason I did it
我会那样做只是因为
was because you begged me to.
你求我那样做
My parents could see that tape.
我父母可能会看到
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
My nieces. I was angry.
我的侄女们 我气昏头了
The people I work with.
还有我的同事
I was hurting.
我当时很受伤
I broke up with you
我和你分手
because we had no future.
是因为我们没有未来
I have to get on with my life.
我得继续自己的生活
I want kids, a family.
我想要孩子 想要个家
So do I.
我也是
Do you? So do I.
真的吗 真的
I mean, should you?
你应该组建家庭吗
With all that mental stuff
你的脑子里
you've got going on in your head?
有那么多疯狂的想法
I-- I could get help for that.
我可以寻求帮助
I would if you'd just give me a chance.
如果你愿意给我个机会 我会去的
You know? I--
知道吗 我...
I want a legacy.
我想留下点什么
I want to have moments with you like--
我想和你拥有美好的瞬间
Don't you remember when we went to Solvang?
你还记得我们去丹麦城的时候吗
It was a great trip.
那次旅行确实很棒
I loved you.
我爱你
And I still love you.
我仍然爱着你
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰你们
Listen,
你瞧
I guess he told you I'm an attorney.
我想他告诉你我是律师了
We really need your help.
我们真的需要你的帮助
You see, we're going to have to get Ned on the stand.
我们得让奈德出庭作证
And the other side,
而对方
they're going to want to use this videotape.
肯定会利用这段视频
What? Oh, yes, ma'am.
什么 是的
They can do that? Of course they can.
他们能这么做吗 当然可以
And they will. We can diffuse that
他们也会这么做 如果你帮我们
if you just come along with us.
我们就能削弱它的影响
If you find it in your heart to forgive Ned--
如果你的内心愿意原谅奈德
If you're by his side,
如果你愿意帮他
then it really makes the tape meaningless to them.
那这段视频对他们来说就毫无意义
Which would be good for you and your case.
也就会对你和你的案子有所帮助
I don't like being used.
我不喜欢被利用
I understand completely.
我完全明白
Of course I want to win my case.
我当然想打赢这场官司
I mean, selfishly, absolutely.
自私地说 当然了
Ned's a good guy.
奈德是个好人
I know he cares about you.
我知道他关心你
So above and beyond any of this stuff,
抛开这些事
it would just be great to see you guys close again
你们如果能再次走到一起也是件好事
because I can tell you love each other.
因为我知道你们还爱着对方
Come on, Blue! What are you watching?
我说 裁判 你看什么呢
That was a strike!
那是好球
Good call, ump.
你没做错 裁判
Your kid looks like he's throwing darts.
你儿子像是在投飞镖
This is baseball. He needs to use his legs and follow through.
这是棒球 他要用腿带动全身
You ought to teach him something.
你得好好教他
Billy, you want a Coke or something?
比利 你要来杯可乐吗
Oh, no, thanks, baby. I'm all right.
不用了 宝贝
Oh, God! I'm so into this right now.
上帝啊 真爽
We did the best we could, but, as it turns out,
我们尽力了 但是
you don't have a good side.
你侧面不咋样
Oh, God, it feels so good.
天啊 感觉真爽
My wife never sees this.
不能让我太太看到
Really? She might learn something.
真的吗 她也许能学到点什么
Shut up, you cunt.
毕竟 婊♥子♥
Hey, there's no need for that.
话别说这么难听
You're lucky she's a nice person.
你很幸运她是好人
I was going to just get the information
我原来准备问到我要问的东西
and show this to your wife anyway.
然后还是会把视频给你太太看
I may still do that.
也许我还是会这么做
The Latin guy told me to fuck with you.
那个拉丁人让我整你
But he's not Latin, or he's half--
但他不是拉丁人 或是混血
I don't fucking know.
谁他妈知道
His name is Karl Stoltz.
他叫卡尔·斯托尔兹
Who does he work for?
他为谁做事
Borns Tech or Cooperman?
伯恩斯科技还是库伯曼
I don't even know who that is.
我都不知道那是谁
I just know Stoltz.
我只知道斯托尔兹
Who does Stoltz work for?
斯托尔兹为谁做事
The DEA, I think.
缉毒局吧
He's not big on information.
他很少透露自己的事
The DEA. All right.
原来是缉毒局
He's an informant for 'em.
他是他们的线人
Look, that's all you're getting from me.
我只知道这么多
We're done. I got nothing more.
我们扯平了 我其他什么都不知道
Envelope, please, Brittany.
给我信封 布列塔尼
This is all I got.
这是给你的
A little subpoena for you there.
你的传票
Yeah? Well, you can forget about it
你别想了
because I ain't testifying.
我不会作证的
I got a witness here.
我这儿有证人
You'll be sorry if you put me on the stand.
让我出庭你会后悔的
What a prick.
混♥蛋♥
I guess I'll see you later.
晚点见
Okay. Well, can you do me a favor
能不能帮我个忙
and not tell Patty about the tape or what I did?
别告诉帕蒂视频的事或者我做了什么
Yeah, okay.
好
Yeah?
好吗
I wish you didn't have to do it at all.
我希望你不用这么做
Yeah.
是啊
You seem real busted up over it.
你看起来很不高兴
It kind of doesn't make you any better than a pimp,
这让你跟皮条客没什么两样
though, does it?
不是吗
I'm done.
我不干了
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
Why is that?
为什么
I love you.
我爱你
I always have.
一直都爱
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表