剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
away from any inhabited areas,
靠近人类居住区
navigable waters, especially the ocean,
通航水域 尤其是海洋
which they didn't do, obviously.
这一点他们显然没做到
Or Ryan stole what he was working on
也有可能是莱恩瞒着伯恩斯科技
without Borns Tech's knowledge.
偷走了所研发的武器
That doesn't matter.
那也不影响义务的履行
Borns Tech had a legal duty to keep things safe.
伯恩斯科技有安全保管的法律义务
You're not a lawyer, are you?
你并不是名律师吧
I'm not a lawyer.
我不是律师
You're a scientist.
你是名科学家
Possibly a brilliant one.
可能是位杰出的科学家
Wouldn't you agree? I mean...
你同意吗 我...
There's a lot of smart people at Borns Tech.
伯恩斯科技有很多优秀人才
That's very kind of you to say,
很欣慰你能这么说
especially since they fired you.
尤其还是在被辞退以后
A lot of us were victims of the economic downturn.
我们大多是经济萧条的牺牲品
Do you have a laptop?
你有笔记本电脑吗
Of course. I got to take a leak.
当然有 我必须得去卫生间了
I'm about to piss my pants.
都要尿裤子了
You're going to have to hold it.
忍♥着
What the fuck is this?
这是什么
Mr. Berring,
博林先生
has anyone else had access to your laptop
过去的半年左右时间内
in the last, say, six months?
有人碰过你的笔记本电脑吗
Objection. Grounds?
反对 原因是什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Move to strike. Improper objection.
删节动议 非合理反对
Irrelevant.
与案件无关
That's for the judge to decide.
这得让法官来裁定
We're allowed to make our record.
我们可以将其记录在案
We mark as defense exhibits 1 through 3...
我们将其作为抗辩证据1-证据3
still photographs of a homemade video of sexual content.
三张含有性♥爱♥内容的自♥制♥视频截图
The woman on top, who is that?
坐在上面的那个女人是谁
That's...
她是...
my ex-girlfriend.
我的前女友
Hey, turn that fucking thing off.
把摄像机关上
And I presume that's you on the bottom.
那么我推测她身下的人是你
Don't answer that.
不要作答
Okay, we're done here.
好了 到此结束
We're going to take this up to the judge.
我们要把这些照片拿给法官
No. I'm going to finish my questioning,
不行 让我问完问题
and you can move to suppress it at trial,
如果举♥行♥庭审 虽然这不会发生
if we get to trial, which we won't.
你可以在庭审中请求排除证据
I'm going to sue your ass
我要诉你
for invading this guy's privacy.
侵犯证人隐私权
However you got that video,
不管你以何种途径获取的视频
you broke the goddamn law.
你都已经触犯了法律
He made it public.
是他本人将视频公开的
He has every right to do that.
这是他本人的权利
Not for revenge.
但不能出于报复目的
Mr. Berring,
博林先生
you posted that video online, didn't you?
是你将视频发布至网上的 对不对
Didn't you, sir?
是不是这样的 先生
For the record, I'm going to need a yes or a no answer.
我需要你回答"是"或"不是"
Did you post that video online
你是否将视频发布至网上
as a means of getting revenge against your ex-girlfriend?
以寻求对你前女友的报复
Yes.
是的
So you know, then, I assume,
那么我认为 你知道
that you could be sent to prison
你有可能因发布复仇性质的性♥爱♥录像
for having posted revenge porn,
而被判入狱
and that if you testify in this case,
因此 如果你在本案中作证
the jury will be made aware of your disgusting actions.
陪审团将会知悉你的丑陋行径
Yes. Yes.
是的 是的
To be clear,
澄清一下
you also posted a caption that went along with the video.
你还为此视频配写了一段文字说明
No. No. Did you not?
不 不 是不是这样
One second. That... That was a mistake.
等等 那是个误会
And what did that caption say?
文字说明的内容是什么
Honestly, I don't remember.
说实话 我不记得了
Oh. Well, here.
是吗 给你
Maybe this could help refresh your memory.
也许这个能让你回忆起来
Is that the caption?
这就是那段文字说明吧
I believe that's the caption.
我想是的
What does it say, sir?
这上面写着什么 先生
"Tastes like chicken."
"风味独特"
She broke up with me. I was angry, okay?
她跟我分手了 我当时很愤怒 懂吗
She's lucky I went out with her in the first place.
我能约她出去 她就该感到幸运
I'm sure she feels lucky, Ned.
我相信她明白这一点 奈德
Just... It wasn't a crime when I posted it.
我发布的时候这还并不构成犯罪
Am I going to go to jail?
我会坐牢吗
You should. You should go to fucking jail.
你应该坐 你不坐谁坐
I mean, what are we going to do now?
我们现在该怎么办
Ah, God, I can't go to jail!
天啊 我不要去坐牢
Come on, Hey. Everybody... Everybody has a bad day.
快起来 谁都有糟糕的经历
You're just having a little no day.
只是不顺利而已
It's going to be okay. Would you pick him up?
不会有事的 你能把他拉起来吗
God damn.
天啊
Come on. Let's go. Up.
我们走吧 起来
Promise me you won't show that tape to the police.
答应我 不要让警♥察♥看到那段视频
You're the one who put it out there!
是你自己发布的
What the fuck are you talking about?
你还想怎样
I meant from the police!
我是说不要给警♥察♥看
Absolutely.
没问题
Promise me. I can't go to jail.
答应我 我不要去坐牢
No, no. You're not going to jail, buddy.
不 你不会去坐牢的 哥们
We're going to go back upstairs,
我们这就上楼去
and we're gonna finish this thing.
把这件事处理完
It's gonna be okay. All right? Come on.
不会有事的 知道吗 走吧
We're with you. Let's go.
我们陪着你 走吧
Oh, God damn it.
我靠
In light of the witness' inability to continue,
鉴于证人无法继续参与取证
we will suspend the deposition and seek court sanctions,
我们将暂停取证并提请法庭裁决
including the striking of the witness' testimony.
包括请求法庭排除此证人的证词
We oppose. Noted.
我们反对 记下了
Shall we call it a day?
可以结束了吧
Yeah.
好的
Billy, a word?
比利 借一步说话
Tough day for you.
你们不好过吧
Not entirely.
还成
This is for you.
这是给你的
Restraining order.
限制令
It was Michelle's idea to serve it privately.
米歇尔觉得还是私下给你比较好
She insisted.
这是她的要求
God is she weak when it comes to you.
一涉及到你 她就不坚定
Why do I get the feeling
我怎么觉得
that the actual restraining order
这份限制令
might have been your idea?
是你的手笔呢
I might have suggested it as a friend and a colleague.
我也许作为朋友和同事的身份提出过建议
Is that what they call it these days?
这年头女同又换称呼了吗
Colleague?
同事
What kind of man spies on a woman
一个男人得有多卑鄙
he cheated on, humiliated, and divorced?
还要在背叛 羞辱 离婚后监视这个女人
Not a good man.
肯定不是好人
Is this about your love of Michelle,
你这是出于对米歇尔的爱
or is it about fucking with me?
还是想搞我
Both.
兼有
Fucking Michelle and you seems like a win-win to me.
既上米歇尔又搞你 真是双赢
Bye, Billy.
再见 比利
See you real soon, Callie.
回见 考利
I mean, there's no way she can keep me away from my own house.
她怎么能让我进不了自己家门
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表