剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
You sound stressed, Wendell.
你好像很紧张 温德尔
Yeah, I'm goddamn stressed.
对 我当然很紧张
Do you know the irony of it is, though?
你知道讽刺的是什么吗
On paper...
名义上...
I look like I'm the master of my own universe.
我看似主宰着自己的世界
Pretty good fucking universe, too.
十分耀眼的世界
But more than not,
然而并不是
I'm a dude at the mercy of a dark man with a fucking clicker.
我只是一个咔哒作响的幕后之人支配的傀儡
And that's bat shit.
真是太傻♥逼♥了
As is all this fucking music that you pump in here.
还有你这房♥间里回响的音乐
This opera. Jesus Christ.
这歌♥剧 我的天
Maybe you should go away.
也许你该离开了
Get some R&R.
去休息休息
I hear Napa is very nice this time of year.
听说这个季节的纳帕谷景色优美
What did Billy McBride dig up?
比利·麦克布莱德到底挖出了什么
I suspect he's dug up some dirt, Wendell.
我觉得他挖出了你们的丑事 温德尔
Another non-fucking-answer.
又一个含糊的回答
No. I gave you an answer.
不 那就是我的答案
I think what we'd better do is get very aggressive
我觉得我们最好采取极端策略
with our dispute resolution methodology.
启动争端解决机制
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表