剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Mr. McBride.
麦克布莱德先生
Right?
对吧
Are you by chance Billy McBride?
您是比利·麦克布莱德吗
The Billy McBride. Goddamn it.
那位比利·麦克布莱德 见鬼了
I got a civil case.
我有一桩民事案件
A friend of mine, her brother worked for Borns Technology
我一个朋友 她哥哥为伯恩斯科技工作
and he died on one of their boats.
结果死在了他们的一条船上
Your old firm's big kahuna client,
你之前工作的律所的大客户
they told her that her brother killed himself,
他们说她哥哥是自杀的
but she's convinced he didn't.
但她坚决不相信
Okay. Come on. Here.
好吧 过来 给你
I Googled you, you know.
我上谷歌♥搜索过你
Did Google happen to say what became of me?
搜索结果里有说我现在什么样吗
You drink too much.
说你喝太多酒
That's not accurate.
这么说可不准确
I drink just the right amount.
我喝得刚刚好
He was already drunk.
他已经醉了
And this isn't me just ripping on my ex.
我可不是在说我前夫坏话
This was one of the best trial lawyers ever.
他毕竟曾经是最好的辩护律师
Juries used to love you.
陪审团以前很喜欢你
At one point, they loved me so much,
他们一度特别喜欢我
I could do anything I wanted, just about.
几乎任我为所欲为了
But that can be dangerous.
但那也很危险
The idea of you and my fucked up sister-in-law
你和我小姑子撕开我们的伤口
tearing open wounds to chase some big pot of gold...
只是寻求一大笔钱
I'm chasing the truth, Ms. Larson. That's all I'm doing.
我是在寻求真♥相♥ 拉森女士 仅此而已
Bullshit. Aren't you interested in the truth?
胡扯 你不想知道真♥相♥吗
A Gina Larson called.
吉娜·拉森打了个电♥话♥
Billy McBride visited her.
比利·麦克布莱德找过她
I went and saw the dead guy's wife.
我见了死者的妻子
She's hiding something.
她在隐藏着什么
I think there's a bigger picture here.
我觉得这背后有更大的隐情
All I know is what I saw.
我只知道我所看见的
The Marquez boys told me that
马克斯家的兄弟跟我说
this rained down on them after the explosion.
爆♥炸♥之后这玩意就像下雨一样
Where is it from?
那是哪儿来的
I don't know.
我不知道
We're gonna have to hire an explosives expert.
我们得聘位爆♥炸♥专家
Yes. It's a war crime.
是啊 是战争罪行
And if Borns Tech really did work on this,
如果伯恩斯科技真的在研发这个
then Borns Tech are fucking monsters
那说明伯恩斯科技就是野兽
and they will kill you before they let you prove it.
他们不会让你活到有机会证明这一点
Did that dude just take a picture of us?
那个人是在拍我们吗
This boyfriend of yours, what does he look like?
你男朋友他长什么样
It's not him, Dad.
那不是他 爸爸
Ever since I took this case,
自从我接了这个案子
weird shit is happening to me, okay?
各种怪事都来了
People are following me.
有人跟踪我
I'm getting pulled over by the cops, having my ass beat.
被警♥察♥拦车 挨揍
At the end of the day,
说到底
they're big and we're little,
他们强势我们弱势
and they're gonna kill us and I am terrified.
他们会踩死我们 我很害怕
We're still in the game.
至少我们还在场上
That's the good news.
这就是好消息
Think about what's going down in this case,
想想这个案子到现在已经出了多少事
then ask yourself how much more of it you can take,
问问你自己你还能承受多少
how many more people are going to get hurt.
还有多少人会因此受到伤害
Consider...
想想
one dead client.
死掉的当事人
It's terrible.
非常可怕
We just have one more witness to call.
我们还要再传一位证人
We'd like to call Donald Cooperman to the stand.
我们想申请让唐纳德·库伯曼出庭
Miss Kittridge is going to say
基特里奇小姐会说
that Mr. Stoltz had a conversation with you.
斯托尔兹先生和你有过对话
Mr. Cooperman!
库伯曼先生
Good luck, Billy.
祝你好运 比利
It's our witness list.
我们的证人名单
What did you expect me to do?
我指望你怎么办
I expect you to be my fucking friend!
我指望你是我朋友
You were never my friend
你根本没把我当朋友
because I fuck guys for a living
是因为我是妓♥女♥
and you thought that I'd be handy for you! What?
你觉得我对你会很有用 什么
That was it!
仅此而已
The jury awards the Larson family damages
陪审团判定拉森家族
in the amount
应获赔偿金为
of $162 million.
一亿六千二百万美元
Burns you up to think I beat you.
我打败你 肯定让你寝食难安
Oh, your friend, Rachel Kennedy,
你的朋友瑞秋·肯尼迪
she wasn't the one we were trying to get.
我们当时的目标并不是她
You were supposed to get it.
被撞死的应该是你
She took yours.
她替你受死了
DEA, search warrant! DEA, search warrant!
缉毒局 奉令搜查 缉毒局 奉令搜查
Down on the ground now!
趴到地上
Two left, two left!
左边两个 左边两个
Get your ass on the ground!
给我趴下
Two right!
右边两个
Don't do it!
不要反抗
Suspect down!
已击毙嫌犯
Move! Move!
前进
Right clear!
右边畅通
Keep moving.
前进
Rest of the house is clear.
房♥子其它区域安全
All clear. Last room.
最后一个房♥间搜查完毕
That's a lot of fucking money.
我♥操♥ 这么多钱
Fuckin' "A."
是啊
A joint task force headed by the LAPD and the DEA
由纽约警方和缉毒局带领的联♥合♥行♥动♥组
are zeroing in on the La Mano Cartel's
瞄准了拉马洛集团
opioid distribution ring operating in Los Angeles,
在洛杉矶市 奥兰治县和圣地亚哥县的
Orange and San Diego counties.
毒品分销圈
Over $25 million in drugs and cash
到目前为止已经缴获了价值超过
have been seized so far.
两千五百万美元的毒品和现金
City councilwoman and mayoral candidate Marisol Silva
市议会议员及市长候选人玛莉索尔·席尔瓦
has been spearheading the political pressure
不断施加政♥治♥压力
to eradicate drugs in her district.
希望清除其辖区内的毒品
That's why we're working hand in hand with the DEA,
这就是我们为什么要与缉毒局联手
to stop these drug distribution networks.
阻止这些毒品分销网络
And as your next mayor of Los Angeles,
作为洛杉矶的下一任市长
it will be my priority to provide treatment
我的首要任务就是为阿片类药物
for those who are affected by opioid addiction.
上瘾者们提供治疗
In other news, officers responded to a report
下一条新闻 警♥察♥回应了一起正在进行中的
of a fight in progress at a 7-Eleven
斗殴事件 事件发生在圣塔莫尼卡威尔希尔
in the 600 block of Wilshire at Santa Monica.
大道600号♥左右的7-11便利店里
When they arrived...
当他们到达现场
You gonna take him home?
你送他回家吗
Yeah. I got him.
对 我去送
Be right back.
一会儿就回来
Take your time. I'm gonna be here late.
不着急 我要很晚才走
You want me to send the guys home?
你想我叫其他人回家吗
No, tell them to wait for me.
不 让他们等我
I don't want you here alone.
我不想你一个人在这里
Bus stop will be lonely without them, anyways.
反正汽车站没了他们也挺孤单的
Could you grab my hoodie for me, please? Yeah.
麻烦帮我拿一下卫衣好吗 好
Hey, Billy.
喂 比利
Billy, come on.
比利 快起来
Let's go home.
我们回家
Where-where's Trudy and those girls?
楚迪和那些姑娘们上哪儿去了
Uh, I don't know, buddy.
我不知道 伙计
Come on. Time to go home. Is Trudy... Trudy leave?
走吧 该回家了 楚迪已经走了吗
I think so.
是的
You all right, bud?
你没事吧 伙计
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表