剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
You back-doored me to Cooperman.
你跟库伯曼背着我暗中串通
N-No.
没有
Not... It's...
不是...这....
Spit it out.
痛快说
Fine. He emailed me last night,
好吧 他昨晚给我发了邮件
and he told me...
跟我说...
that if Mr. McBride brought up Rachel Kennedy,
如果麦克布莱德先生提到瑞秋·肯尼迪
I should hit back with...
我就要进行还击...
He told you to speak?
是他让你发言的
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
真的
He did.
是他让的
I'm sorry. Didn't you get the email, too?
抱歉 他没给你发邮件吗
That's odd, isn't it?
好奇怪
So other than the Charger tickets,
除了去看球赛
did you guys have anything else planned to do?
你们一般还有别的安排吗
Everything.
很多
ComicCon, fishing,
漫展 钓鱼
he was teaching me to play golf.
他还教我打高尔夫
He ever seem depressed to you?
他在你面前表现出过抑郁吗
No.
没有
Honey...
亲爱的...
No. I'm sorry, Mrs. Larson.
抱歉 拉森太太
You can be here, but you can't really talk.
你可以坐在这 但你不能讲话
I'm sorry. That's...
很抱歉...
Dad wasn't depressed with me, Mom.
爸爸在我面前从不抑郁 妈妈
You guys fought, but Dad and I were fine.
你们总吵架 但我们关系很好
In fact, most of the time, he was really happy.
事实上 多数时间 他都很开心
Did he ever talk about his work with you?
他跟你谈起过自己的工作吗
Not much. Just that...
说得不多 只说...
he didn't like the project he was on.
他不太喜欢自己所在的项目
Did he say why?
他说过原因吗
Just that, whatever it was, it was taking too long.
他说这项目耗费太长时间了
That's enough for today.
今天就谈到这吧
Come on. Come in. Come inside.
来吧 我们进屋
I'm sure Rachel never mentioned it,
我恐怕瑞秋从没跟你们说过
but I found this in Ryan's desk after he died.
莱恩死后 我在他书桌里发现了这个
Go ahead. You can...
拿去吧...
You can read it.
你们可以看看
That's my husband's suicide note.
那是我丈夫的自杀遗言
Fuck me.
我♥操♥
This is going to bury us.
这会毁了我们的
Not necessarily.
不一定
Look, she found the letter after he died.
信是她在丈夫死后发现的
If she'd found it before he died,
如果是在死前发现
then he could have just come across
那只能说明他可能
as a guy who's pissed off about work
因工作上的事而生气
and he's blowing off steam,
并想办法发泄出去
not like some guy who's going to blow himself up.
而不是个打算把自己炸死的人
Sometimes people want to cover their ass.
有时候人想掩盖自己的错误
They want to get something in the file
他们要留下文字材料
that says that they're against
说明自己反对
whatever bad shit the company's up to.
公♥司♥的某些不良做法
Well, in any case, we're going to have to prove
不论如何 我们都要证明
that this isn't a suicide letter.
这不是一封自杀遗言
Oh, I got some leads on that.
我到是有些主意
You did well at the hearing.
听证会上你表现不错
I'm glad to hear you say that.
谢谢你的夸奖
I was starting to think you'd lost faith in me for some reason.
我还以为因为某些事而失去了你的信任
Why would you think that?
为什么有这种想法
I don't know.
不知道
Free-floating anxiety.
游离性焦虑
It wasn't because I reached out to Lucy Kittridge, was it?
不会是因为我和露西·基特里奇联♥系♥的事吧
Why did you?
为什么找上她
She's aggressive, hungry,
她很好斗 渴望战斗
young.
年轻
All things you...used to be.
很像从前的你
There's no need to test me, Donald.
没必要考验我 唐纳德
You're right.
说得没错
You're still hungry and aggressive.
你依旧渴望战斗
Experience has made you wise.
丰富的经历让你变得明智
And curious.
也让你更好奇
I hope that it has.
希望如此
You're so curious about Ryan Larson
你对莱恩·拉森好奇得不得了
that you made me watch Leonard Letts' dog and pony show.
还让我陪你去看莱纳德·莱茨作秀
The young are not wise enough to be curious,
年轻人还没明智到产生好奇心
ask questions.
产生疑问
Is that the reason for Lucy?
所以你就去找露西吗
You want someone you can keep in the dark?
你想找个可以不需要知道真♥相♥[阴暗]的人
I do like the dark.
我的确很喜欢暗处
Billy will turn this into David and Goliath.
比利会将此变成大为与歌♥利亚之战
Solo practitioner fighting for justice
一位律师孤身一人为正义而战
against the big giant law firm and a weapons manufacturer.
对抗庞大的律所和武器制♥造♥商
Lucy is an innocent little girl.
露西是个天真的小女孩
A small, delicate little flower.
犹如一朵美丽的小花
Lucy Kittridge is now first chair on the Borns Tech case.
露西·基特里奇现在是伯恩斯科技案的主辩律师
You cannot be serious.
开什么玩笑
She's a kid.
她还是个孩子
Fuck.
操
How long is this going to take?
还要多久
Go ahead. Go ahead. Ask me another question.
问吧 问吧 换个问题
All right, Ned. Tell me again
奈德 再说一遍
what exactly did Ryan Larson do?
莱恩·拉森的具体工作内容
I already told you I didn't know him very well,
我说了 我跟他不熟
although I did know that Ryan's team worked
但是我知道 莱恩的团队
in an entirely different department
之前属于毫不相关的部门
and that they were... smart but not super-smart.
他们都很聪明 但也没有异于常人
They all wanted to be rocket men like me,
他们都想像我一样研发火箭
but they didn't have it.
可他们没有天分
It?
天分
I'm not sure that you'd understand.
我不确定你是否能理解
An engineering pedigree.
工程师世家
Strong math background,
拥有丰富的数学知识
creator gene, and something that's...
极具创造力的基因 还有一些是...
ineffable... you know,
难以名状的
bigness, courage, and clarity.
伟大 果敢 目标明确
Genius.
天才
And you had it?
这些素质你都具备吗
I was the smartest engineer in that entire place.
我当时是全公♥司♥最优秀的工程师
That's why I worked the ballistic missile team.
所以才能在弹道导弹小组工作
And Ryan worked on bombs?
莱恩负责研发炸♥弹♥
Munitions.
军事弹♥药♥
I don't know how many times I have to tell you
我还要说多少次
we don't call them bombs.
那东西在我们那不叫炸♥弹♥
Motherfucker, you called them bombs
你个混♥蛋♥ 第一次见面时
the first time that we met you.
是你说"炸♥弹♥"这个词的
What did he say?
他怎么说得来着
What did you say? Rocket ass-bombs?
是不是说 火箭助推炸♥弹♥
I don't... I never said that.
我忘了... 这话不是我说的
Okay, Ned, you cannot lie.
奈德 你不能撒谎
I don't lie. I never lie.
我没撒谎 我从不撒谎
And you can't snap at people during the deposition.
取证时也不能跟对方厉声说话
If I'm annoyed, I'm going to let them know.
如果他的话让我不爽 我得让他们知道
No, you're not. You're going to answer politely
不行 你要礼貌作答
and calmly.
心平气和
This... this... right here, this...
你在做的事...
this is highly unethical.
毫无职业道德可言
What is? You telling me what to think,
怎么了 你对我强加想法
making me say things.
诱导我说话
Nobody is making you say or do anything.
没人在诱导你说话做事
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表