剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Jackpot.
找到了
Sinaloa fronted the shipment
西纳罗亚州那边答应
for a 60% return.
这批货回扣60%
They're offering credit deals.
他们提供赊账交易
You guys must be doing something right.
你们这事肯定做对了
It gets even better.
更好的还在后面
The guy who organized all this,
此事的策划者
he's a lawyer.
是位律师
Billy McBride.
比利·麦克布莱德
You guys ought to pay me a bonus.
你们真该给我奖金
All the dope that's in this hull.
这些就是船体中所有的毒品了
Would you stop it?
有完没完了
Fucking stupid!
真是太蠢了
Stop it!
行了
Banging your fucking head on the furniture
拿脑袋撞桌子
ain't gonna help you, okay?
也没有用
You got to get us out of here.
你一定要救我们出去
I'm not your lawyer.
我又不是你律师
And if I were, I'm not a fucking magician, okay?
即使我是 我也不是魔术师
You're a flight risk and a danger to the community.
你们有潜逃风险 对社会也存在隐患
No court's going to set you a bail.
法♥院♥不会让你们保释的
And if they did,
即便能保释
nobody's going to post it because...
也不会有人...
We didn't do it!
不是我们干的
Oh, well, why didn't you say so?
逮捕的时候你怎么不说
I'll go tell them and get you out right now.
我这就去跟他们说 马上放你们出来
You got a hull full of shit, buddy.
你装了一船的毒品
You're talking about 20 years of federal time here.
你们要在联邦监狱蹲20年
Doesn't do our case any good, either, not that it matters now.
对我案子丝毫没好处 不过现在也无所谓了
Okay.
好吧
Alejandro didn't want to do it.
亚历杭德罗本来不想干
All right? I talked him into it.
是我劝他入伙的
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
那真是太遗憾了
But how or why you join a conspiracy doesn't matter.
但你们共谋的方式和原因都不重要
Once you're in, you're in,
一旦加入 就无法回头
and you're fucked.
你们完了
Who talked you into it?
是谁拉你们入伙的
Don't lie to me, Brittany.
别骗我 布列塔尼
I'm working part-time for a lawyer.
我在兼♥职♥当律师
Yeah, go check if you don't believe me.
不信你就去查啊
I searched your place.
我搜过你家
You did what?
你干了什么
Don't play dumb. You're not dumb.
别装傻 你根本不傻
You're on probation. You got no rights.
你在缓刑期间 已经丧失权利了
I can walk in and toss your place
我随时都可以去你家
any time I want.
翻个底朝天
You got new clothes, new shoes, nice car.
你买♥♥了新衣服 新鞋 靓车
Come on. Girl, you're hooking again.
别这样 妹子 你又开始拉活了
That is so unfair. This lawyer,
这不公平 这位律师
he's paying you how much? It's complicated.
他给你开多少钱 一言难尽
It's complicated. You're lying to me.
一言难尽 你在骗我
I need to see a 1099 to prove it.
我要看你的完税凭证
It is very difficult to get legitimate employment...
我很难被人正式录用...
Girl, you're white.
妹子 你是白人
You're white.
白人
You're skinny. You're thin.
那么苗条 那么瘦
You're... You're smart.
还那么聪明
You've got no excuse.
你还有什么理由
You want to rezone this for what?
你想把这地方规划成什么
Office space.
办公区
Research labs.
研究实验室
It's part of the ten-year expansion.
这是十年规划的一部分
I'm not saying it's going to be easy.
我没觉得这很容易
Shit, if it was easy,
要是容易的话
Rocketdyne and Boeing would already have done it.
洛克达因和波音早就下手了
But I have faith in you, Leonard.
但我相信你 莱纳德
You'll get this done.
你会搞定的
Well, I'm glad to hear that.
谢谢你的信任
Does this mean you're taking me off the Larson case?
也就是说你把我撤出拉森案了是吗
What?
什么
No, I'm not taking you off the Larson case.
不 我没把你撤出拉森案
You can walk and chew gum at the same time.
吃口香糖就不能走路了吗
You can do both.
可以同时进行
Besides, Larson ain't much of a case anymore.
另外 拉森案也没什么好打的了
You did illegal weapons testing in the Pacific
你在太平洋上进行非法武器测试
and then covered it up.
然后还尽力掩盖
That is a very big thing.
这可是大事
It's a cancer on the corporation, Wendell.
这对企业来说是颗毒瘤 温德尔
It can spread.
会扩散的
Look, I need to know what else there is.
我需要知道还有没有别的事
What other shit have you guys been doing?
你们是否还有其他非法行为
Because whatever it is,
不管是什么事
you have to assume at some point that shit is going to come out.
你要明白 纸终归包不住火
You know what Cooperman told me about the fishermen?
你知道渔夫的事 库伯曼是怎么说的吗
They're drug dealers.
他们是毒贩
Yeah.
没错
They were moving dope,
他们运输毒品
and McBride's whistleblower? Come on.
还有那个向麦克布莱德告密的人 得了吧
Man, that's Ned. He's nuts, okay?
那人是奈德 他是个傻瓜
We shit-canned him because he's crazy.
我们辞掉他是因为他疯了
And McBride's buried in that paperwork.
麦克布莱德已经被文件淹没了
What I need you to do...
你要做的事...
is get this land rezoned.
就是规划好这片地方
I want an ocean view in my next office.
我要海景办公室
Jesus.
天啊
Hey, Marva. How's it going?
玛瓦 怎么样了
Well, awful.
很糟糕
Around 3 in the morning,
大概凌晨三点的时候
a bunch of possums decided to set up shop in here.
一群负鼠来这凑热闹
I had to chase them out into the alley.
我只好把它们赶到巷子里去
Marva, we got depositions to start today.
玛瓦 今天就要取证了
Ned, the crazy guy... I know.
奈德那个疯子 我知道
I've been looking, Mr. McBride. I have.
我一直在找 麦克布莱德先生
But there is just so much to go through,
但文件实在是太多了
and I am just one person.
只有我一个人在找
I understand that,
这我能理解
but you're not looking for the Holy Grail.
但又不是让你找圣杯
We just need something to back up Ned's story.
我们需要能支撑奈德证词的材料
You know? He said Ryan Larson was working on some weapons system
懂吗 他说莱恩·拉森在研发某个武器系统
that Borns Tech had to keep away from people.
这项工作是见不得人的
It's not much.
能用的不多
What the hell is this?
这是什么东西
Ryan Larson's personnel file.
莱恩·拉森的人事档案
It's all blacked out.
内容都被涂黑了
A lot of it is.
大部分是
It's his classified file from the military.
那是他服役时的机密信息
It's fucking useless. What am I going to do with that?
这根本没用 能用它干什么
Well, I don't know.
我也不知道
I thought maybe something would be in there.
我以为里面肯定会有些可利用的信息
Is it all like that?
所有的文件都这样吗
Yes, most of it.
是的 大部分都这样
I still have about a dozen boxes to go through.
我还有几十个箱子没看呢
Keep looking. We got to find something.
继续找 一定要找出点有用的
Okay, hon? I'm going to. I am.
好吗 亲爱的 我会的
I'm dogged in my pursuit of this.
我发誓一定会找到
I know you are, honey. You want this open or closed?
你可以的 亲爱的 开着还是关上
Oh, God, no. I want it open. Leave it open.
别关 开着吧
All right.
好的
It's a stupid chart.
是图表蠢
I never said you were stupid.
我从没说过你蠢
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表