剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
It's not your house anymore, Dad.
这已经不再是你的房♥子了 爸爸
My name's still on the title.
房♥产证上还有我的名字
And you're in it.
你也住在里面
Restraining order didn't say anything about you.
限制令上可没提到你
She is so pissed off.
她暴跳如雷
I've never seen her so mad. What did you do?
我从没见过她这么愤怒 你到底干了什么
Nothing. That's a lie.
没什么 不可能
I could ask her.
我可以问她
She wouldn't tell me.
但她不会告诉我
I'll lie and say that you already told me
我可以骗她说你已经告诉我了
and said it was her fault.
过错在她
Whatever it is, she'll believe it,
不管真假 她都会相信
and she'll be so pissed off at you
她就会特别生你的气
that she'll tell me herself.
然后再告诉我实情
That how it works? Yeah, easily.
这办法能行吗 很轻松
I kind of invaded your mom's space
我在你妈妈款待朋友的时候
when she was entertaining a friend, that's all.
侵犯到了她的隐私 仅此而已
Who? Mom doesn't date.
谁 妈妈从不约会
So when you say she was entertaining a friend,
你说她在款待朋友
she doesn't have any,
可她除了考利阿姨外
other than Aunt Callie.
压根就没朋友
Just forget I said anything, okay?
忘掉我说的话吧
Try to get her to drop the damn restraining order.
劝她撤销限制令
I don't take sides.
我从不帮你们任何一边
You wouldn't want me to.
你也不希望我帮任何一边
I wish I'd never taught you anything.
真后悔教你那么多
I guess I was technically in the house, wasn't I?
刚才我身体好像进屋了 对吧
Better get the fuck out of here.
我还是赶紧走吧
Take care of yourself.
照顾好自己
Hey, what's up, baby? How you doing?
你好啊 宝贝 你怎么样
Come here. What are you doing?
过来 你要干什么
I swear to you, Lady. I don't have anything right now.
女士 我发誓 我身上没有吃的
I don't have anything. It's just my hand.
什么都没有 这是我的手
All right?
好吗
Sorry. It's happy hour.
抱歉 欢乐时光到了
I'll see if I can find you something.
我去给你找点吃的
Okay?
好吗
You said it went bad,
你说的是不顺利
but Jesus, Billy, this is horrible.
可是天啊 比利 这简直糟透了
Yeah.
是啊
I mean, "Tastes like chicken"?
"风味独特"
I'm just impressed he had a girlfriend.
我很意外他还能有女朋友
Well, good luck with the jury.
祈祷陪审团不难为你们
Do you have anything for me at all?
你那边有没有什么消息
Anything that's not depressing?
能让我高兴点的消息
The cop who beat you up, he knows something.
揍你的那个警♥察♥ 他知道点内情
Okay.
然后呢
Wait. Marva told me to give this to you.
等等 玛瓦让我把这个交给你
Shit. Uh, she found it in the discovery
这是她在证物中找到的
under Ryan Larson Personal.
就在莱恩·拉森的档案下面
That's his suicide letter, right?
这是封自杀遗言吧
So Borns Tech said
伯恩斯科技说
that they found this letter in Ryan's office desk.
这封遗言是在他办公桌里找到的
It's just like the one I found in his desk at home.
这封跟我在家中发现的一样
Okay, so now you're saying
所以你们认为
he, uh, did kill himself.
他确实是自杀
But there's different stuff in them.
但两封信的内容不一样
Like, there's a line that's different in the handwritten one
手写版里有一行不一样
that's not even in the Borns Tech one.
伯恩斯科技那封里没这句话
It says "Jason", right down here...
这句话是 "杰森" 就在这下面
uh, "Jason, don't forget
"杰森 要记得
to dig up our time capsule this summer."
夏天的时候把时光胶囊挖出来"
You know anything about that, Jason?
你知道时光胶囊的事吗 杰森
Uh, when I was in sixth grade,
我当时上六年级
uh, back when I was a kid,
那时候我还很小
I, uh, had to do a school project,
是学校给我们布置的任务
and, uh, I had to bury a family time capsule.
让我们埋一个与家庭有关的时光胶囊
But I'm not supposed to dig it up till I'm 21.
但要等我21岁才能挖出来
There's a beer in it.
里面有瓶啤酒
We had a lot of stuff in there...
我们还埋了很多东西...
um, newspapers...
报纸...
pictures of the family,
家庭合照...
coins, stamps, some predictions.
硬币 邮票 还有一些预言
Father Anan came over last night.
阿南神父昨晚来过
Did you know that?
你知道吗
No, I didn't.
不知道
I thought he wanted to check up on Jason,
我以为他是来看杰森的
but he wanted to talk to me...
但其实是来找我的...
to confess, he said.
他说他是来忏悔的
Ryan didn't kill himself.
莱恩并非自杀
Father Anan didn't say anything
阿南神父之前什么都没说
because... to me because I...
因为 因为我
was so sure he had.
肯定他是自杀的
Look, the good news is it's not too late
好在我们还有时间
to help us figure out what happened.
去查清♥真♥♥相♥
I mean, you're going to have to testify
何况你本来就要作证的
one way or another, right?
不是吗
So why not do it as part of our team?
那么为什么不作为我们这一边的证人呢
Okay.
好的
We got to be getting closer.
应该快挖到了
I don't remember burying it this deep.
我不记得当时埋了这么深
Were you actually there when your dad sealed the box?
你父亲封箱的时候你在一旁吗
You watched him close it?
你亲眼看他封箱的吗
Um, yeah, I think so.
好像是吧
I mean, we had a whole pile of stuff, and...
我们当时选了很多东西 后来...
We didn't have the right box.
但箱子不适合
So my dad took it to work,
所以父亲就把东西带去了公♥司♥
and he said he had a perfect container for it,
他说他那有个绝佳的容器
waterproof and everything.
能防潮什么的
Um, plus, the lab had a sealant for it.
并且 实验室还有密封剂
So then it's possible that, uh,
所以 很有可能
there can be stuff in there that you didn't see,
箱子里放了你没见过
that you don't know about, right?
也不知道的东西 对吧
Yeah, I guess.
我想是的
Why don't you go on in the house?
要不你进屋吧
I'll take it from here.
我来挖
Are you sure?
真的吗
There's no sense in you digging this mess up.
你没必要跟我一起挖
I'll do it. Just go on inside.
我来 你进去吧
Okay.
好的
Should we get it X-rayed or something before we open it?
我们要不要先扫描一下再打开
It's his own kid's time capsule.
这是他儿子的时光胶囊
It's not like it's going to blow up.
肯定不会爆♥炸♥的
Well, what if he put some of
他会不会
whatever he was working on in there?
把自己研究的武器放了进去
Why would he do that?
他为什么要那么做
To prove that it was bad or something?
想证明这是个坏东西什么的
I don't know. You're the one who said he was covering his ass.
我也不知道 是你说他是要掩盖自己的错误
Actually, you're not wrong.
其实 你说得没错
About what?
什么没错
About not opening it up.
不要打开它
I mean, say there's something good for us in there.
假如里面是对我们有利的证据
We could have a chain of custody problem,
就有可能引出保管权的纠纷
say we planted it.
他们会说这是我们设计好的
Okay, so... so what do we do?
那我们该怎么办
Why didn't you tell me about the sex video?
你为什么没告诉我性♥爱♥录像的事
You made me the first chair in the case, didn't you?
是你让我当这个案子主辩的 不是吗
Why didn't you tell me about the main piece of evidence?
那为什么不告诉我还有最主要的证据
That doesn't make any sense.
为什么会这样
You know, I expect to be screwed over from everybody else,
栽在外人手中我不惊讶
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表