剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
You betrayed everything that I believed in.
是你背叛了我的信仰
The law, the work we do, us, my brother.
法律 我们的事业 你我 我哥哥
You only care about money and power.
你只在乎金钱和权力
And what can be more evil than that?
还有什么能比这更加邪恶呢
Not evil.
并不邪恶
Not entire... tirely.
不都是...邪恶的
I know.
我懂
It's what makes this so sad.
所以这一切才更加可悲
How could they have deliberated for one day?
他们怎么只用一天就决定了
That makes no sense.
这讲不通啊
Oh, did you call Gina?
你联♥系♥吉娜了吗
No, Marva did. Okay.
没有 玛瓦联♥系♥了 好的
Oh, do you have your keys? Yes.
带钥匙了吗 好的
Ohh, my God.
我的天
No.
不行
No.
不行
Billy. Today?
比利 非要今天出现吗
Billy, can I just... Oh, go away, Brittany.
比利 我能不能 滚开 布列塔尼
Can I just talk to you for a second?
我能跟你谈谈吗
No. Come on. No, you don't get to talk to him,
不行 不行 你不能跟他谈
you don't get to talk to him because you fucked us.
你不给跟他谈 因为你背叛了我们
Patty, let me just talk... You understand that?
帕蒂 就让我... 你懂吗
...for a second, okay?
跟他谈一小会 好吗
Yeah, do some good and walk away.
行行好吧 离开这里
Do something good... I don't have...
行行好吧... 我没有...
...and walk the fuck away, Brittany.
离开这里 布列塔尼
Billy, please just talk to me for five minutes. Please?
比利 就谈五分钟 好吗
Billy, you blocked
比利 你拉黑了
my number. Back off, honey, you're gonna get hurt.
我的号♥码 退后亲爱的 会撞到你的
How am I supposed to talk to you?
我还怎么跟你联♥系♥
Billy, please!
求你了 比利
Billy, please, please,
比利 求你了 求你了
please just talk to me for five minutes!
就谈五分钟
Come on!
好不好
Thank you.
谢谢你
They're not looking at us.
他们不看我们
Doesn't mean anything.
不说明什么
Okay, then.
好
Claim 1, question 1.
诉请一 问题一
Was the death of Ryan Larson
莱恩·拉森的死
caused by the wrongful actions of Borns Tech?
是否由伯恩斯科技的不法行为造成
The jury says yes.
陪审团的意见是 是的
Claim 1, question 2.
诉请一 问题二
Did the defendant establish
被告方提出的
an affirmative defense of advice of counsel,
基于律师建议的辩护理由是否成立
rendering them not legally liable for Ryan Larson's death?
意即其对莱恩·拉森的死不负有法律责任
The jury answer...
陪审团的意见是...
No.
不成立
Having found in the affirmative to question 1
鉴于陪审团肯定了问题一
and the negative to question 2,
否定了问题二
the jury proceeds to question 3: damages.
进而产生了第三个问题 赔偿
Your Honor, I would like to be heard, please.
法官阁下 请求发言
You may not be heard, Ms Senate.
请求驳回 森纳特女士
Pain and suffering.
苦难与折磨
Based on the nature of Ryan Larson's death,
根据莱恩·拉森的死亡事实
the likelihood his death was immediate,
他的死亡过程非常迅速
the jury awards damages
陪审团因此判定赔偿金额为
in the amount of one dollar.
一美元
Number 2,
第二
actual damages based on Ryan Larson's life expectancy,
因莱恩·拉森未达预计寿命而产生的实际损失
the jury awards the Larson family
陪审团判定拉森家族应获赔偿金
$100,000.
十万美元
Yes.
太好了
That's it?
就这么点
And finally claim 2, question 1.
最后 诉请二 问题一
Did Borns Tech commit fraud
有关莱恩·拉森的死
in regards to the cause of Ryan Larson's death?
伯恩斯科技是否存在欺诈行为
The jury answer: yes.
陪审团的意见是 是的
Having found in the affirmative to question 1,
肯定了问题一后
the jury proceeds to determine damages.
陪审团对损失作出了判定
The jury awards the Larson family damages
陪审团判定拉森家族
in the amount of 162...
应获赔偿金为...
million dollars.
一亿六千二百万美元
Your Honor, I would like to be heard now, please.
法官阁下 请求发言
You've been heard, Ms. Senate,
你已经发过言了 森内特女士
and the jury's given you their answer.
陪审团也给出了他们的答复
You don't like it, take it up on appeal.
如果不满意 可以进行上诉
The jury is thanked and excused.
感谢陪审团 你们可以离开了
Can I have a word, please?
能谈谈吗
Sure.
当然
$25 million paid today.
今天支付两千五百万美元
Waive all appeals, no claim of responsibility.
不再上诉 不再要求赔偿
Over and done.
既往不咎
No. Was I talking to you?
不 我跟你说话了吗
This verdict is off the charts.
这次判决是史无前例的
It'll be set aside by the court of appeals.
会被上诉法庭驳回
We'll take our chances, okay?
我们愿意碰碰运气
Between appeals and motions of remittitur
如果我们申请上诉并请求酌减
and the present-day value, by the time you get it...
再加上现时价值 等你们拿到钱...
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
不好意思
are you under the impression that you won?
你们是觉得自己胜诉了吗
Because you did not at all.
你们输了
You did the opposite of winning.
你们输得一败涂地
Right? I mean...
我没说错吧
25 million today in hand.
两千五百万 当面给付
50 million and an admission of guilt.
五千万 并承认有罪
God damn, you just got a jury verdict.
靠 你们都听到陪审团判决了
50 million
五千万
and a clear admission of what happened on that goddamn boat, okay?
并且澄清当时船上究竟发生了什么
That's it.
就这样
Could everybody give Mr. McBride and myself the room, please?
能不能让我和麦克布莱德先生单独谈谈
Bad idea.
不是什么好主意
I strongly urge against any kind of communication...
我强烈反对你和他任何形式的交谈...
Jesus Christ, Leonard, please.
老天啊 莱纳德 别说了
Wendell... I I would like to have the room
温德尔 我想跟麦克布莱德先生
with just Mr. McBride and myself.
单独谈谈
Thank you.
谢谢
Look, I don't know what happened on that boat that night, okay?
我不知道那晚船上究竟发生了什么
But it wasn't a suicide.
但不是自杀
So you can tell his family that.
你可以跟他家人这么说
That's not good enough.
我不满意
What?
什么
Of course that's good enough.
这样还不满意
What do you think, I'm gonna sit in here
你以为呢 你以为我会坐下来
and sign a goddamn confession?
签一份认罪书吗
You just won a trial, for Christ's sakes.
这案子你已经胜诉了
Let's get... get this over with.
赶紧处理完得了
Mr. Corey...
科里先生
come on.
别逞强了
He was dumping fuel. Okay?
他当时在倾倒燃料 行了吧
He wasn't supposed to.
他本不应该那么做
Fuel for the cluster weapon.
集束武器的燃料
And bombs.
以及炸♥弹♥
No, there aren't bomb...
不 压根就没有炸♥弹♥
The fuel is the weapon.
燃料就是武器
Okay? The fuel's what does all the damage.
懂吗 具有杀伤威力的是燃料
You can't test it
我们不能对其进行测试
because you're not supposed to have it.
因为本来就不该拥有
And if you're not supposed to have it...
所以既然本来就不该拥有...
you can't get rid of it.
也就无法摆脱
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表