剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
She told me you guys talked
她说你们谈过了
about you maybe handling my case.
你也许会接手我的案子
My brother died in a boating accident two years ago.
我哥哥两年前死于一场船难
Yeah, she's a real motor mouth.
她说话可真快
He did, he battled some depression,
他确实有抑郁的情况
but he'd never kill himself.
但是他绝不会自杀
He had a son,
他有个儿子
and he was a great dad.
他是个好父亲
Plus, why do it on a boat?
何况为什么要在船上自杀
It seems like a lot of trouble to go through, don't you think?
在船上那得多麻烦 不是吗
Not if the boat's insured.
除非船有保险
Three days before he died,
他死前三天
he talked about a need to redeem himself.
曾说过要自我救赎
It's not suicide talk.
这不是要自杀时会说的话
Redeem himself from what?
自我救赎什么
The company he worked for
他工作的公♥司♥
had a lot of military contracts.
有很多军方的单
It was their boat that exploded,
爆♥炸♥的就是他们的船
which begs the question
这就引发了问题
what was he doing by himself on a boat at night?
他晚上一个人在船上干什么
Maybe to blow himself up.
也许是去自杀
Sorry. No.
抱歉 不用
Look, my brother would never kill himself.
听着 我哥哥绝对不会自杀
Something else happened out there,
肯定发生了其他事
and I think his son deserves to know the truth.
我认为他的儿子理应知道真♥相♥
I Googled you, you know.
我上谷歌♥搜索过你
You did? Yeah.
是吗 是的
It said you used to be a big shot.
据说你曾经是个大人物
I don't know about that.
我不这么觉得
Did Google happen to say
搜索结果里有说
what became of me? Because I'd love to know.
我现在什么样吗 我很想知道
That you drink too much.
说你喝太多酒
That's not accurate.
这可不准
I drink just the right amount.
我喝的刚刚好
I don't mean to judge.
我没想批判你
It's all right. No sweat.
没关系 别紧张
I'm am esthetician by trade.
我是美容师
No shit.
真的吗
And you got a nice face.
你的脸很好看
Please. You do.
别这么说 真的
Considering the booze and smoking
考虑到你又抽烟又喝酒
and stuff.
什么的
I don't--
我觉得
I don't think you're supposed to smoke in here.
我觉得这里不能抽烟
I'm not.
我没抽烟
Done that before?
以前就这么干过
Yeah, a few times.
干过几次
What are they going to do?
他们能怎么办
No, they know me. Oh, good.
好吧 他们认识我 那就好
Not that they like it.
他们也不想的
But you can't bring your pizza in.
但你不能带披萨进来
No. Okay.
不能 好吧
The west--
西部
land of the free,
自♥由♥之地
home of the brave.
勇者之家
We've been part of it for 75 years--
作为西部的一部分 75年来
...serving our country,
我们服务国家
building our family,
建设家庭
protecting what counts--
守护财富
the men and women of Borns Tech,
伯恩斯科技的员工们
from the southland to the stars,
从南方到星空
together.
守望相助
Good morning. Hey.
早上好 你好
I was just going to go make some coffee.
我去煮咖啡
You, uh, you want some?
你要吗
Okay.
好的
How about I was going to go on the porch
或者说我正要去走廊上
and stare at the sun?
盯着太阳看
All right. Uh...
好吧
So listen, Rachel,
听着 瑞秋
I just want to tell you that--
我想说
No, no. We don't have to talk. It's okay, seriously.
不 不 不用说 没关系 真的
I think I'd prefer it.
我不想谈
Well, it's just that I'm not very good with stuff.
我不是很擅长这些事
You know.
你知道
You know, you started a big firm,
你建立了一家庞大的律所
and they didn't take your name off of it,
他们还没把你的名字撤掉
so you must have snowed a lot of people
你一定骗了很多人
into thinking that you were good at stuff.
让他们觉得你很擅长
Was that on Google, too?
也是谷歌♥搜索出来的
That shit creeps me out,
真是吓死我了
that people can know things about you like that.
谁都可以知道你的事
It's so easy, huh? Right.
很简单 对吗 是的
Just that anybody can fucking
谁都可以知道
know everything about you. Right.
所有有关你的事 没错
I don't like that.
我不喜欢
Buy you a drink.
喝杯酒怎么样
If you want one, I'll go with you.
你想喝的话我可以一起去
Okay.
好
The least I can do for a new client.
为新客户做这些是应该的
Well, I'll let you get dressed, then.
你穿衣服吧
Ms. Larson? How are you doing?
拉森女士 你好
My name's Billy McBride. I'm an attorney.
我叫比利·麦克布莱德 是个律师
You must love it out here,
你肯定很喜欢这里
right here on the canal.
在运河边
W-What's this about?
有事吗
It's about your late husband.
和你已故的丈夫有关
There's some new information.
有一些新情况
I thought you might want to talk about it with me.
我觉得也许你想和我谈谈
What new information? Rachel, your sisterinlaw,
什么新情况 瑞秋 你的小姑子
she's a client of mine,
她是我的客户
and she's pretty sure Ryan didn't kill himself.
她认为莱恩没有自杀
That's not new.
我知道
She's been saying that bullshit for years.
这些废话她说了几年了
My sister-in-law--
我的小姑子
Ryan was her only sibling,
莱恩是她唯一的兄弟姐妹
maybe her only friend.
也许是她唯一的朋友
She can't let it go.
她放不下去
She's a lovely woman I'm sorry, ma'am.
她人很好 抱歉 女士
I'm having a hard time hearing you.
我听不太清
Do you mind Excuse me.
我可以 站住
Thank you. Move back.
谢谢 请你出去
Sure.
当然
Here's my card
这是我的名片
just to prove that I'm actually an attorney.
证明我真的是个律师
Sorry about the scratch marks.
抱歉上面有划痕
I recently changed locations.
我最近刚搬过家
I'm not some sort of gardener rapist
我不是什么强♥奸♥犯
or anything like that.
或者类似的人
You know, I agree with you.
我同意你的话
Rachel, she can be kind of out there,
瑞秋 她也许想太多了
but part of my job is client control,
但是客户控管也是我的工作之一
and if there's no case, I'd like to be able
如果案子不成立 我也希望可以
to go back and tell her that.
亲口告诉她
There's no case.
案子不成立
Okay.
好的
It's just awfully strange
只是一艘船
for a boat to just explode just like that.
就这么炸了很奇怪
Isn't it? Maybe less so
不是吗 往油箱里
when you drop a match into the fuel tank.
扔上一根火柴就没那么奇怪了
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表