剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
You know what? I already told you this.
你知道吗 我都已经说了
We never tested or made them. Okay?
我们没测试过 也没制♥造♥过 好了吧
Then why did Ryan Larson have a model of a cluster bomb
那莱恩·拉森家后院怎么会埋了一个
buried in his backyard? Objection,
集束炸♥弹♥的模型呢 反对
Your Honor. Lacks foundation. Sustained.
法官阁下 无端言论 反对有效
Mr. Corey, all the rules about
科里先生 所有关于
what fuel and weapons can be made or tested
可制♥造♥及测试何种燃料武器的规定
are waived during wartime, right?
在战时都可免除 是吗
So our troops get all the weapons they need
好让军队能得到所需的武器
to fight the bad guys.
打击坏人
No. No. I mean, a lot of them.
不 虽然很多都可以
Congress can pass what's called a Wartime Suspension Act
国会可通过《战时中止法案》
and give us room to make what we need,
让我们能制♥造♥需要的武器
regardless of the legal ramifications, yeah.
而不用管法律后果
So hypothetically, you could get a waiver
我们假设一下 你在海上测试凝固汽油
to test napalm in the ocean
或者制♥造♥集束炸♥弹♥
or to build cluster bombs,
都可能得到宽免
even though that's against the law.
即使这种行为是违法的
Hypothetically, I suppose we could, yes.
假设情况下 我想是的
Who would apply for those waivers?
会宽免哪些人呢
You and who else?
除了你 还有谁
Our lawyers.
我们的律师
So Mr. Letts right here,
也就是这位莱茨先生
Mr. Leonard Letts?
莱纳德·莱茨先生
Actually, no, not Mr. Letts.
不 不是莱茨先生
Well, he's your general counsel,
他是你们的法律总顾问
so if it's not him, who is it?
如果不是他 那是谁
Donald Cooperman.
唐纳德·库伯曼
Donald Cooperman? Yeah.
唐纳德·库伯曼吗 没错
So if you wanted to get one of these waivers
那么如果你想得到宽免
to test napalm or build a cluster bomb,
以测试凝固汽油或制♥造♥集束炸♥弹♥
who would you ask?
你会找谁
Donald Cooperman.
唐纳德·库伯曼
Did he ever allow Ryan Larson
他是否曾准许莱恩·拉森
or anyone else at Borns Tech
或伯恩斯科技其他人
to design or make cluster bombs?
来设计或制♥造♥集束炸♥弹♥
I have no idea.
我不知道
Who would know?
谁知道
Donald Cooperman.
唐纳德·库伯曼
Did a man named Karl Stoltz
是否有位卡尔·斯托尔兹
ever work for Borns Tech or any of its subsidiaries?
曾在伯恩斯科技或其子公♥司♥工作过
No. I mean, not that I recall.
没有 我印象中没有
Which one is it, no or you don't recall?
你指的是 没有还是你印象中没有
You know what? A lot of people work for Borns Tech.
你知道吗 伯恩斯科技有很多员工
Thousands. I can't keep track of all of them,
成千上万 我不可能都记得
and I don't recognize that name.
而且那个名字我没印象
Recognize that guy?
认识这个人吗
No.
不认识
You're not looking at it, sir.
你都没看 先生
How would you know? Sure I am.
你怎么知道 我当然看了
Do you think it's possible
有没有可能
that he was a former Marine
他是一位在你们迪拜子公♥司♥
who worked for your subsidiary in Dubai?
工作过的前海军陆战队士兵
Employee ID number 32823?
员工编号♥32823
Handled security over there,
在那边处理安保工作
and then he came back to the States
然后回来美国
to work for you here? I don't have any idea.
给你们工作 我不知道
Who would know for sure?
那谁能确切知道呢
Main counsel for personnel matters.
负责人事的主管顾问
Donald Cooperman.
唐纳德·库伯曼
Once again, Donald Cooperman.
又是唐纳德·库伯曼
Mr. McBride,
麦克布莱德先生
do you have any more questions for this witness?
你对这位证人还有问题吗
Oh, no, Your Honor, I don't. I'm sorry.
没有了 法官阁下 没有了 抱歉
I-- I think he's said all he's going to say.
他该说的都说了
We just have one more witness to call.
我们还要再传一位证人
We'd like to call Donald Cooperman to the stand.
我想申请让唐纳德·库伯曼出庭
Fuck.
操
Jesus.
老天
Billy can't make you testify.
比利不能逼你作证
The attorney-client privilege absolutely prevents it.
律师当事人特权确保了这一点
Well, Callie must have showed him how,
考利让他想到了这一点
but Wendell opened the door.
但温德尔开了门
To what?
什么门
He claims that I advised them
他说我曾提供法律建议说
that they could break the law.
他们可以违法
Did you?
有过吗
No.
没有
Doesn't matter.
没关系
Does not matter.
没有关系
They cannot make you get on that stand.
他们不能强迫你出庭作证
Make me? Try to stop me.
强迫我 试试拦我啊
Me versus Billy.
我和比利较量
Once and for all.
一劳永逸
**Oh, where have you been*
*你去哪里了
**Billy boy, Billy boy*
*比利小♥弟♥弟♥
**Oh, where have you been*
*你去那里了
**Charming Billy*
*比利万人迷
**I have been to seek a wife*
*我去娶了妻
**She's the joy of my life*
*此生之欢愉
**She's a young thing and cannot leave her mother*
*伊人年纪轻 母女难别离
Who is it?
谁
It's Callie.
考利
Hi, Billy.
比利
What's up?
什么事
Am I interrupting?
打扰好事了吗
No. I was just playing cards by myself here.
没 我正一个人玩牌
Nothing too exciting.
没什么刺♥激♥的
What, you're not going to invite me in?
怎么 不打算请我进去吗
Yeah, sure. Come on in.
来吧 请进
So this is the infamous Ocean Lodge.
这就是臭名远扬的海洋旅馆啊
Yeah, infamous is a pretty good way to put it, I'll say.
我得说臭名远扬这说法很不错
Have a seat. No, I'm all right.
请坐 不必了
I'm not staying.
我不打算久留
I just came to drop this off.
我只是来给你这个
Thought I would do it in person.
想着亲自给你比较好
Professional courtesy.
同行间的礼貌
Not anthrax, is it?
不是炭疽细菌吧
It's our witness list.
我们的证人名单
Good luck, Billy.
祝你好运 比利
Yeah, you, too.
也祝你好运
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表